Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Roda

I Finally Found An Edible Biscuit

It does sound strange, but it was good. I think it is the closest to mimicking cow milk, but if you don't use it much it might not turn out quite how you would like.

I like using coconut because it is so easy to digest and is the best source of medium chain fatty acids - plus I just think it tastes better than any other milk substitute, but that's just me.

Anyway, I hope you find something that works good for you. :)

I do like coconut milk. I made yogurt with it and it was very good. I used it in smoothies with almond milk and the kids and I loved it. Hubby ate some chicken that was marrinated in a mixture with it in. I may have to give it a try. It sounds odd, but then again so did alot of the things I never tried before going gluten free. I like to think I am open minded, so when I make some I'll let you know. I've got plenty of cans of coconut milk in the pantry. I also use coconut flour and coconut oil all the time. Matter of fact in the sweet biscuits I used coconut oil since it is all I had. We even like melting it and using it on popcorn instead of butter. Thanks again! :)

• Forum Discussions

It is ugly truth that taking vitamins/minerals with RDA and AI can leads to major side effect. Biotin: it comes in food and supplement. It is highly suggested not to take it doses more than 30 µg. Its biggest sources is almond,cauliflower ...
    This is great advice, my mother and grand mother (both Hispanic) always would get the freshest ones and dip in the sauce before rolling. When reheating it varied with tortillas on freshness (and how much of a hurry) but they either heated...
    Hello.  Sorry you're so worried about your daughter.  You're a good mom to search for answers. Hope you're ready to read some articles..... B12 deficiency can cause abdominal pain... https://www.livestrong.com/article/478308-can-a...