Googles

How Do I Know

Rate this topic

Hello,

How do I know if the digestive problems I am having are from being glutened last week, or from a stomach bug. I thought the symptoms from my glutening had gotten better, but now I'm having digestive problems again. However, the usual gluten symptoms that I would expect from a new glutening have not re-occured. However, It has been a year since I was glutened before that, so I don't know what to expect.

Any advice would be welcomed.

Thanks.

If I have a fever, it is usually some kind of stomach bug. I've never had a fever when glutened. That's just me, but it might be something you could use too.

There is a stomach bug going around.

Jenn

Hello,

How do I know if the digestive problems I am having are from being glutened last week, or from a stomach bug. I thought the symptoms from my glutening had gotten better, but now I'm having digestive problems again. However, the usual gluten symptoms that I would expect from a new glutening have not re-occured. However, It has been a year since I was glutened before that, so I don't know what to expect.

Any advice would be welcomed.

Thanks.

I was wondering this too. I got sick yesterday morning. Probably a bug caught from stress, but i just wanted to make sure. I had a fever that went to 101. Chills, bad stomach ache, and joint aches everywhere. I didn't vomit or have D.