gondor

Painful Scratchmarks Appearing

Rate this topic

Hello, my reactions are nothing like the pictures i have seen (which are kinda gross to be honest), what i get isnt blotches or patches of chapped skin, i get a long scratch, extremely painful but no blood, or red dots appear in a certain area usually lower left leg.

Does anyone else get the long scratches? it was that which made me report to doctor and get diagnosed with it in the first place as they were appearing constantly and very painful, but i hadnt scratched against anywhere and i certainly do not selfharm, nor do i have any pets.

Anyway, any replies much appreciated

Hello, my reactions are nothing like the pictures i have seen (which are kinda gross to be honest), what i get isnt blotches or patches of chapped skin, i get a long scratch, extremely painful but no blood, or red dots appear in a certain area usually lower left leg.

Does anyone else get the long scratches? it was that which made me report to doctor and get diagnosed with it in the first place as they were appearing constantly and very painful, but i hadnt scratched against anywhere and i certainly do not selfharm, nor do i have any pets.

Anyway, any replies much appreciated

Question: Are you taking any sleeping medications?

Are you sure these are not scabies? They can get long red lines , as the mites travel in a line & usually appear on the legs, ankles first. One can get them from sitting on a cloth public chair,... Not hard to contact... They are similar to lice in kids hair... There is a prescription cream that is applied to the whole body to rid the body of them.You must hot water wash (very hot) to clean bedding & clothes. They can be gotten from anywhere & can live in what you wear into your home, vicious cycle.... It sounds gross but mites are everywhere & easy to attach to a person or clothes...

I contacted them from my local hospital chair .... used the cream & killed off the mites......disinfected my whole house as it made me paranoid....my husband didn't have any but doctor had him use the cream as well because we co-exist in the same bed. easy to pass along....

Just my dx's

hth

mamaw