birdie22

Symptoms And Monthly Cycle

Rate this topic

Any women here find that their symptoms seemed to fluctuate w your monthly cycle? When I was first tracking symptoms it seemed that I'd get the worst of them one week prior to ovulation and one week prior to my period with consistency. Although in the past 5 months symptoms are more regular than that. Just wondering if it is coincidence.

My pms was horrible before I went gluten free. My husband couldn't stand me. I would always have some mood swings, but it morphed into demon woman. Since gluten free I'm way better. I tend to get really irritable if I get glutened now.

Thats when my symptoms come back and get worse. I feel bad for about 1 week before and 1 week after :/ im glad its over now. Id hate to find out what its like being pregnant with this disease

I think that celiac/gluten intolerance causes nutrient malabsorption and low magnesium levels, right? Women also have a natural drop in magnesium levels right before their period. So when those two are combined it would probably make PMS worse. (Low magnesium levels can cause irritabliity, cramps, headaches, PMS like symptoms.)