readergirl

Haircare Products

Rate this topic

I just discovered that my longtime shampoo has wheat amino acids, so I'm looking for a good shampoo and haircare products to use that are gluten free. I have colored hair, which is why I loved my Revlon Shampoo-it really helped my color last longer. Any suggestions of something to use that's gluten free?

I like Garneir products.

I use Free & Clear shampoo and conditioner, body, lotion, hairspray, liq hand soap and have had no reaction.

Also, Yes to Carrots hair products have worked well for me. Really makes my hair soft and shiny.

I use Shikai for my color-treated hair. They have a 'poo for each shade: reds, brunettes, & blondes. :) I'm not sure if all of their products are gluten free (check the labels), but the products for color-treated hair are ok as far as I can tell.

I use Free & Clear shampoo and conditioner, body, lotion, hairspray, liq hand soap and have had no reaction.

Also, Yes to Carrots hair products have worked well for me. Really makes my hair soft and shiny.

I've seen wheat listed in some of the Yes to Carrots hair products, so make sure you check the label, if that's a concern.

I've seen wheat listed in some of the Yes to Carrots hair products, so make sure you check the label, if that's a concern.

Thanks, I have not yet had issues with them but I will keep that in mind.

I'm using Wen. A bit pricey, but it's the absolute best I've tried with regard to preserving color and conditioning.

Only the Pomegranate, and the seasonal varieties are gluten free (soy based). The rest are wheat-based.