Rate this topic

Shoot. I've been doing better (other than an unfortunate incident stemming from shaking out a bread basket outside in the wind - oops) so I've been thinking about whether I should try a dairy test at some point. Then yesterday I drank water out of a glass that my husband had drank from - he'd had coffee with milk before that (definitely no gluten). Today I'm having a noticeable dairy reaction - just like my gluten reaction but with more pain.

Fooey. I MISS CHEESE!!!

:(

Shoot. I've been doing better (other than an unfortunate incident stemming from shaking out a bread basket outside in the wind - oops) so I've been thinking about whether I should try a dairy test at some point. Then yesterday I drank water out of a glass that my husband had drank from - he'd had coffee with milk before that (definitely no gluten). Today I'm having a noticeable dairy reaction - just like my gluten reaction but with more pain.

Fooey. I MISS CHEESE!!!

:(

Daiya cheese shreds, made with pea protein, pretty ok for a sub, although not the same thing of course.. There are some threads on the forum about making your cheese subs using almond meal.

:( Hugs.

The dairy intolerance may pass after your gut has healed. Wishing you luck!

Wow that's a pretty intense reaction! :( I second the above, hopefully with more healing you'll be able to tolerate dairy again. I can't see why not unless you have a true casein allergy.