This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

2Nd Doctor Trip,celiac Symptoms Again Need Opinions

Tiredsean

Tiredsean Explorer

Hello all, Im going back again to doctors Friday after another episode need opinions. I was doing pretty good since my last body episode right after Xmas.The only symptom I retained was neck tension and shoulder tension.My cold feet,shortness of breath and heart palpatations were gone.I only had an actually head cold that's about it.Then this Friday I ate a huge plate of spaghetti. About an hour later I crashed hard,became really really tired and fell asleep.Saturday I woke up but had a bad sleep, felt nervous feeling while sleeping.I then noticed I had cold hands and feet plus ear ache and muscle tension but worse.I also noticed my hips. Hurt,butt muscles ached,and my ache under left ribs was back. So I didn't do much Saturday or Sunday and took Monday off cuz I was tired again and constipated.Today my feet weren't as cold or hands, and only this morning i had shortness of breath which cleared up after pounding down water and fruit.I also had more strength today not as tired.It seems to me ( this is my opinion), that everytime I back off gluten and then reingest its 10 times worse?? Make sense? Also how long should it take for my vile to heal so my muscle tension would go away or deminish ? If this is celiac my god how bad have some of your reactions been? Are mine worse than normal? I'm going back to docs Friday I need to know whats going on! Sooooo many tests all neg so far

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

mamaw Community Regular

Have you had celiac testing done? Thyroid testing? not just a TSH for thyroid!

Tiredsean Explorer

Have you had celiac testing done? Thyroid testing? not just a TSH for thyroid!

I had the thyroid tests t-4 and tsh apparently both normal ? Ill be asking for my physical results(paperwork Friday) .Also iron and vitamin deficiencies however not sure which ones? Same for red blood cell,white blood cell, urine test for liver, and diabetes.They also checked me with camera down my throat and nothing. Symptoms I've always had since my teens was either constipation,or overdrive like going excessively.Heart burn A lot!! Since my 20's always had tums or Rolaids.And for the past 7 years or more random left ear ache.And heart palpatations. I've had stomach specalists check me , heart specalists running EKG and sonogram.Mris of spine and shoulder ,numerous X-rays .So much blood work, ENT specalist etc.I seem to have chronic sinus inflammation.I had allergy testing ( soy,hazzlenut,peanuts,pollen,dust mites,pollen,apples) I also had a gluten test done ( not celiac) came back negative. Can I ask you how long your symptoms last when you ingest gluten? Days/hours /week? And are they severe like mine above?

Archived