Rate this topic

Well I got a call today saying my results came back "fine"

I already had an appointment for tomorrow so I will go in and and see what exactly "fine" means as they did some other tests as well.

I have to say as much as I don't want celiacs I am disappointed because I have so many unexplained symptoms and health issues that my dr doesn't seemed concerned about.

I'm also taking my daughter in to get some answers for her issues. :(

Constipated, thirsty all the time, lots of bathroom trips (pee) tummy aches, moody, leg cramps :(

Anyways I'm planning on her and I both going gluten free no matter what.

Well I got a call today saying my results came back "fine"

I already had an appointment for tomorrow so I will go in and and see what exactly "fine" means as they did some other tests as well.

I have to say as much as I don't want celiacs I am disappointed because I have so many unexplained symptoms and health issues that my dr doesn't seemed concerned about.

I'm also taking my daughter in to get some answers for her issues. :(

Constipated, thirsty all the time, lots of bathroom trips (pee) tummy aches, moody, leg cramps :(

Anyways I'm planning on her and I both going gluten free no matter what.

have you ruled out diabities? increased thirst and urination, moodiness, and leg cramps are all diabities symptoms

have you ruled out diabities? increased thirst and urination, moodiness, and leg cramps are all diabities symptoms

Some of that could be due to thyroid issues too.

Are you going to try the gluten-free diet to see if it helps? Non-celiac gluten intolerance (NCGI) has the same symptoms as celiac disease, is much more common, but there is no way to accurately test for it yet.

I agree, ask for a copy of the test results and that way you can get a second opinion if need be.  And it helps to give a copy of that kind of stuff to your primary care doc as well.

I agree. Sounds like diabetes!