Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bartfull

The Big Loaf

Wasn't sure where to put this. The products section is supposed to be about whether or not something is gluten-free and we all know Udi's is gluten-free.

Anyway, last night I went to buy some and they had a 24 oz. loaf instead of the 12 oz. loaf I have been buying. The 24 oz. loaf is only $11.12 and the 12 oz. is $7.41. A no-brainer as to which one to buy.

Is this new or just new to my area? I don't think I've ever seen the big loaf online but then I wasn't looking for it. If my store keeps carrying this it will save me quite a bit of money. Makes me very happy.

gluten-free since June, 2011

It took 3 !/2 years but my intolerances to corn, soy, and everything else (except gluten) are gone!

Life is good!

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

We find the larger loaf at Costco.... $ 7.99 for one loaf.... I believe this is the loaf that is also sold to restaurants who make gluten-free... It is good to make a Real size sandwich but we don't like it toasted but do like it grilled!!!! It comes into the business frozen; many times it is out on a bread shelf, we do put it back in the freezer after we separate the slices....

Join eNewsletter

I was  just  at  Costco  &  they lowered  the  loaf  to $6.99 a dollar  less  than before...... I feel  very lucky when I see  what  others  are paying!

OH MAI MAMAW!!  You need to stock pile  *nods* vigorously*

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter