Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MycasMommy

I Want To Tell You All Thank You

You may not know it... But I come here every single day and read posts.  Its like you are all my secret rock. Even in the midst of pregnancy, it is better for me here because you all understand.  Youre so giving and helpful with your advice and opinions. I could probably do all of this on my own but being here has reduced my stress, worry and anxiety SO MUCH.  I realize I am now an over emotional ball of hormones right now but I would love to huggy squeeze each and every one of you. You are my internet ROCK!

Gah... I would love to gush and gush and gush about how much you mean to me.  Strangers I do not even ACTUALLY know.. and so what? *HUGSLIKECRAZY*

XOXOXOXOOXOX

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Glad the board is helpful to you. I think we have a pretty good bunch of folks here. My 1st 2 years on the diet would have been sooooo much easier if I had found this place then. Even after all these years I still find it a helpful place for info. 

Courage does not always roar, sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying

"I will try again tommorrow" (Mary Anne Radmacher)

Diagnosed by Allergist with elimination diet and diagnosis confirmed by GI in 2002

Misdiagnoses for 15 years were IBS-D, ataxia, migraines, anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, parathesias, arthritis, livedo reticularis, hairloss, premature menopause, osteoporosis, kidney damage, diverticulosis, prediabetes and ulcers, dermatitis herpeformis

All bold resoved or went into remission in time with proper diagnosis of Celiac November 2002

Gene Test Aug 2007

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 1 0303

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 2 0303

Serologic equivalent: HLA-DQ 3,3 (Subtype 9,9)

Join eNewsletter

Yep. I felt (and still feel) the same way. If it weren't for the wonderful people here I would have given up or gone crazy. And I am still here for two reasons - to pay it forward, and like Raven, I am STILL learning new stuff after almost four years.

gluten-free since June, 2011

It took 3 !/2 years but my intolerances to corn, soy, and everything else (except gluten) are gone!

Life is good!

Join eNewsletter

This board has been a HUGE help to me too, and I'm so grateful. I'm really touched by the generosity of those who have come a long way in the journey and come back to help those of us who are just starting. Even though I don't post every day, I too come to visit every day. You guys are the best! Thank you again for being there for us newbies.

Celiac Disease, diagnosed April 1, 2015

Migraines, Esophagitis/Gastritis, Lower Digestive Issues, Osteoporosis, Anxiety, Arthritis, etc--some improving.

DQ2.2 and DQ2.5 trans

Join eNewsletter

I feel the same way too!  Glad to have you on here as well, and glad your pregnancy hormones are taking you onto the happy side of the hill, at least for now, lol!! :D

I am my husband's "Silly Yak Girl" :)

I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease in January 2013. I also have Lupus and Common Variable Immunodeficiency(CVID) for which I am on IVIG.

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter