Kurasz

Hilltop Pub & Grill Stevens Point WI.

Rate this topic

I would like to give a big shout out to Hilltop Pub & Grill in Stevens Point WI. I was waiting to share this until i was absolutely certain they are celiac friendly, and after multiple meals, i am absolutely certain they are celiac friendly. The have an entire page of their menu for celiacs. Not just gluten free, celiac friendly. They have a separate kitchen that is absolutely celiac safe. If you tell them you are ordering gluten free, they will ask if you have celiacs disease. If you answer yes, they will explain that they have a separate kitchen to avoid cross contamination and they will bring your food out first just to guarantee that there is absolutely no chance of cross contamination. 

I mention celiac friendly because they even avoid salts and phosphates that cause irritation to damaged intestines. This place goes way above and beyond the standards of gluten free. So if you are ever in central Wisconsin, be sure to stop in at Hilltop Pub & Grill for a safe dining experience.

http://www.hilltoppubandgrill.com/

Would you review this on Find Me Gluten free?  You can  use the app or just go to it on line. If the restaurant isn't listed, there is a way to suggest it.  I have done that and it works.  Many of us look at that site/ app

15 hours ago, kareng said:

Would you review this on Find Me Gluten free?  You can  use the app or just go to it on line. If the restaurant isn't listed, there is a way to suggest it.  I have done that and it works.  Many of us look at that site/ app

I already did. Thats how i found the place. Its amazing to actually go to a restraunt again.

3 hours ago, Kurasz said:

I already did. Thats how i found the place. Its amazing to actually go to a restraunt again.

After I posted , I looked it up.  I LOVE to see a place with great reviews from a few years back up to current!  Makes me feel confident in their ability to be gluten-free.