This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Where Your Contribution Counts!
    eNewsletter
    Support Us!

Omg...i Might Be On To Something

Rachel--24

Guest Mtndog
its weird I have been doing alot of thinking and I know that some people cut gluten out and get better and thats it. But it seems like so many people cut it out and get sicker - whether discovering more food allergies or other sensitivities. I know they say the gluten allergy is so strong it can mask the other symptoms. I guess I'm not about to go out and eat gluten I know how I react to it but I wonder if there is some component in it that is actually good for the system that we overlook when focusing on how bad it is. I don't know if this makes sense. I have not though it out much. I read this thing I wrote the other day when I first cut it out and my doctor and i thought I had finally founf the answer. Now its 2 -3 years later and I am sicker. I just feel like nothing seems to make any sense anymore.

miamia

I have pretty much had the same experience. I used to eat tons of peanut butter and soy, no problem. Now they both affect me much worse than I ever noticed before. I don't think that the gluten was masking the symptoms, although it's possible. One of the theories behind autoimmune disorders is that our immune systems are "bored" because we have developed so many medications that "cure" diseases that normally our immune systems woulkd have had to fight off. For example, antibacterial soap. I don't know if it's true but it kind of makes sense to me.

If that is true, anad your body had taken on gluten as its enemy, then you eliminated it, maybe your immune system would lokk for another thing to attack. This is only hypothetical scintificness on my part, but I had a similar experience to you where I felt great when I first cut out gluten. Then I realized I couldn't tolerate any legumes- especially soy. Dairy seems to be OK in minute amounts but in the beginning it was out of the question.

I remember viola posting that these new sensitivities go away but that it takes a long, long time.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Matilda Enthusiast

I'm starting to think we're all being poisoned by something.

Maybe it's gluten that sets it all off, maybe it's something else. I started getting symptoms maybe 3 years ago. My dog started getting symptoms at exactly the same time! She started getting skin problems and so did I. For a long time I thought I'd got scabies that I'd caught from her getting "mange", which turned out to be allergic dermatitis, after umpteen failed treatments for mange. The only thing that's made her better is cyclosporin, which is a big-time immunosuppressant. Then she got GI prblems, and so did I. Then she got joint problems, and I started hobbling around like an old lady.

I've emigrated and my dad looks after her now. I've been telling him for ages it's food. She's just had blood allergy tests - sure enouh she's allergic to beef, chicken, lamb, rice, corn, dairy, soy and wheat to name just a few.

Maybe celiac disease is just being recognised more commonly and that's why the incidence has increased. Maybe something new is triggering it. Only one breed of dogs is supposed to get celiac disease, not labs like my Tilly. I can't get my head around the idea that me and my dog have exactly the same medical problems just by chance!

The discussion of multiple food intolerances prompted me to write about this. I don't think it's eating the same thing all the time that causes the problem, but I do think that something is triggering intolerance of things that we eat regularly. I'm doubtful that this is celiac disease as it was known in the past. Something is making it more widespread and virulent.

Matilda

Rachel--24 Collaborator

I think all of the "poisons" that are added into our foods play a big part. Too many additives, preservatives...stuff that makes the food able to sit on a shelf for a very long time and still be "edible". I don't think its a good thing at all. <_<

Its all chemicals and we've been feeding ourselves these toxins for years. I think we're more vulnerable when we've already got a gluten intolerance causing damage. The chemicals would put even more stress on the immune system.

miamia Rookie
I think all of the "poisons" that are added into our foods play a big part. Too many additives, preservatives...stuff that makes the food able to sit on a shelf for a very long time and still be "edible". I don't think its a good thing at all. <_<

Its all chemicals and we've been feeding ourselves these toxins for years. I think we're more vulnerable when we've already got a gluten intolerance causing damage. The chemicals would put even more stress on the immune system.

I agree with the over use of food additives and preservitives. But I feel like everyhing I eat is the worng thing. I mean I definitly can tell the difference when I am having an allerigc reaction to something and when I am just reacting bad to something but eating which I have always loved is such a painful thing for me to do. I hate becaus eI LOVE food!!!! I have never been a dieter or anything like that I have always maintaned a healthy balanced diet. the only thing I had a problem with was dairy. Now I can't have anything it seems like.

Miamia

Green12 Enthusiast
I agree with the over use of food additives and preservitives. But I feel like everyhing I eat is the worng thing. I mean I definitly can tell the difference when I am having an allerigc reaction to something and when I am just reacting bad to something but eating which I have always loved is such a painful thing for me to do. I hate becaus eI LOVE food!!!! I have never been a dieter or anything like that I have always maintaned a healthy balanced diet. the only thing I had a problem with was dairy. Now I can't have anything it seems like.

Miamia

I understand your frustrations miamia. Even though I have seemed to make some progress with my angioedema, I still have multiple food sensitivites to deal with- and I can't just eat anything. And when I really think about it, it sucks. It makes me sad. It makes me angry! The more I cut out it seems the less and less I have to choose from, and then it seems I react to more. I would be over the moon if I could just eat beans, or rice bread, of all things :lol:

I feel there is something happening where there has been a total breakdown of the digestive process. What and how, I don't exactly know.

Green12 Enthusiast
Something is making it more widespread and virulent.

Matilda

I agree Matilda.

dlp252 Apprentice
Hi all!

Has anyone heard from Donna? I am VERY worried about her.

Off to read what I have missed, yes, i'm going back :huh:...very scary!

Quick drive-by. I'm okay. Had a root canal yesterday. I'm on antibiotics which are making me queasy and dizzy, but otherwise okay. Saw the Endodontist on Tuesday, and he fit me in for yesterday for the root canal so I didn't have to be in pain for too much longer. He said I have TMJ and that's why I've been in so much pain since my regular dental visit last Wednesday, so he kept the procedure to a minimum yesterday and gave me some suggestions on how to minimize that pain. The root canal was a piece of cake. He did the only other one I had done 10 years ago and never felt a thing on either time. I did swallow some of the topical stuff, and that made me queasy on top of the queasiness from the antibiotics. So no wonder I was near out of my mind with pain though...TMJ AND a cracked tooth which probably went haywire from me clenching my teeth from the pain of the TMJ. It got so bad I couldn't chew at all on Tuesday/Wednesday...messed up my meat/veggies only thing though...I haven't been itching much at all until yesterday (just a little) though, so hopefully all is well.

I haven't had time today to catch up on the posts, so Julie I'll be joining you on going back...hopefully sometime before I leave today. I won't be posting for the next 4 days though. My computer at home died...just won't boot up correctly, so can't post from there. I'll be off work tomorrow and for the 3 day weekend, so don't get too worried if you don't hear from me.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Rachel--24 Collaborator

Good to hear from you Donna. :)

Hopefully you wont have to go through anything like that again. Next time you can tell the dentist you have TMJ and maybe they can shorten the time you have to kepp your mouth open...so as not to aggravate it. Too bad about having to go off your diet...at least you know it helped with the itching though and you can get back on it when this is over with.

dlp252 Apprentice
Donna, Have you tried rinsing with epson salt(don't laugh-know yawl think all I talk about is epson salt) but it works. I had teeth, gum problems before I figured out the celiac problem and it works or did for me.

Bought two small containers this week, lol. Haven't used them yet though.

Donna...I somehow missed your post earlier. I'm sorry you're not feeling too good. :(

What happened? Was it food related or do you have the flu or something? I caught a cold so am feeling pretty yucky myself...it sounds like you were having a really bad time though. I was hoping you were ok....hadnt seen any posts from you. Hope it passes quickly. :)

Hope you're feeling better by now! I don't think it was food related...I think I took too much Vicodin on an empty stomach. I took two Vidodin before bed, then 4 hours later took 2 more. One wasn't even touching the pain, two seemed to dull it, but I think taking that many so close together probably wasn't good on an empty stomach.

Will post more tomorrow......

...just wanted to say Donna I am so sorry you have been in so much pain. Hang in there :) I'll check in tomorrow to see how you are doing.

Better. :) I was home for work on Monday because I was so sick, then went to work on Tuesday, but left early for the Endodontist appointment, then stayed home yesterday because they were able to schedule the root canal, but at 10:00 a.m....right in the middle of my day. I felt fine yesterday but just couldn't get on my computer...grrr...think I have to get a new one or have mine rebuilt. :(

I hope you feel better too Donna.

Thanks!

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Bought two small containers this week, lol. Haven't used them yet though.

Hope you're feeling better by now! I don't think it was food related...I think I took too much Vicodin on an empty stomach. I took two Vidodin before bed, then 4 hours later took 2 more. One wasn't even touching the pain, two seemed to dull it, but I think taking that many so close together probably wasn't good on an empty stomach.

I've still got my cold...I thought yesterday would be the worst day and then I'd start feeling better but I'm home sick today. :(

Its my second day I've missed since going back to work in Sept....I'm bummed out that I blew it. I was proud of only missing one full day. :(

dlp252 Apprentice
I'm sorry you have been feeling so ill, how are you today? Have you tried gargling with sea salt?

Didn't think of that, but honestly couldn't stand up for even 5 minutes, lol. It finally passed about midday, and was able to eat some corn tortillas which seemed to settle my stomach...that was it, just the one day fortuantely.

Green12 Enthusiast
Quick drive-by. I'm okay. Had a root canal yesterday. I'm on antibiotics which are making me queasy and dizzy, but otherwise okay. Saw the Endodontist on Tuesday, and he fit me in for yesterday for the root canal so I didn't have to be in pain for too much longer. He said I have TMJ and that's why I've been in so much pain since my regular dental visit last Wednesday, so he kept the procedure to a minimum yesterday and gave me some suggestions on how to minimize that pain. The root canal was a piece of cake. He did the only other one I had done 10 years ago and never felt a thing on either time. I did swallow some of the topical stuff, and that made me queasy on top of the queasiness from the antibiotics. So no wonder I was near out of my mind with pain though...TMJ AND a cracked tooth which probably went haywire from me clenching my teeth from the pain of the TMJ. It got so bad I couldn't chew at all on Tuesday/Wednesday...messed up my meat/veggies only thing though...I haven't been itching much at all until yesterday (just a little) though, so hopefully all is well.

I haven't had time today to catch up on the posts, so Julie I'll be joining you on going back...hopefully sometime before I leave today. I won't be posting for the next 4 days though. My computer at home died...just won't boot up correctly, so can't post from there. I'll be off work tomorrow and for the 3 day weekend, so don't get too worried if you don't hear from me.

Hi Donna!!

So glad to hear from you :) Will the root canal help with the TMJ pain? I'm not sure I even know what a root canal is to be honest with you :lol: You can get right back onto your diet, great news that it has releived some of the itching.

Yes, I did go back in the thread yesterday, funny thing though I never reterned :lol: I have the worst brain fog, not sure why but have been a complete space cadet and can't seem to follow through on anything or put many thoughts together to post. I know there are lots of things I need to reply to, but I'm too scatter brained :blink:

dlp252 Apprentice
Good to hear from you Donna. :)

Hopefully you wont have to go through anything like that again. Next time you can tell the dentist you have TMJ and maybe they can shorten the time you have to kepp your mouth open...so as not to aggravate it. Too bad about having to go off your diet...at least you know it helped with the itching though and you can get back on it when this is over with.

I'm back on the diet today....I just couldn't chew anything and I couldn't find anything "meat" that didn't involve chewing, lol. I even went to Whole Foods to get baby food...the only "meat" I could find was chicken with sweet potatoes...everything else had wheat or barley in it. Bought eggs, but just couldn't eat them...the thought of it was making me queasy...why do "soft" foods have to be carbohydrates, lol. I was trying to think of a way to pulverize the meat, but couldn't quite bring myself to experiment. :lol:

I've still got my cold...I thought yesterday would be the worst day and then I'd start feeling better but I'm home sick today. :(

Its my second day I've missed since going back to work in Sept....I'm bummed out that I blew it. I was proud of only missing one full day. :(

I hate missing work for sickness, lol. :lol: I was just starting to get my PTO time built up again after having used it all up last year from being so darned sick...if I take time off I want it to be for fun! :lol: Sorry you're still sick!

Hi Donna!!

So glad to hear from you :) Will the root canal help with the TMJ pain? I'm not sure I even know what a root canal is to be honest with you :lol: You can get right back onto your diet, great news that it has releived some of the itching.

Yes, I did go back in the thread yesterday, funny thing though I never reterned :lol: I have the worst brain fog, not sure why but have been a complete space cadet and can't seem to follow through on anything or put many thoughts together to post. I know there are lots of things I need to reply to, but I'm too scatter brained :blink:

HI!!! The root canal won't help with the TMJ pain, but it did take care of the eating problem I was having, lol. Somehow the cracked tooth (which has been cracked for several months and which never hurt until Tuesday), started to really hurt. I couldn't even chew on the other side of my mouth because the lower tooth would hit the upper cracked tooth. A root canal is where they clean out the dead or dying root tissue located in one of the root canals in the tooth. If they don't clean it out it will eventually spread to surrounding tissue. It supposedly kills the nerve endings there, so pain goes away.

I definitely think I made the cracked tooth worse because of the TMJ thing though. I must have ground my teeth while sleeping. I had to constantly relax my jaw while awake because I found myself clenching the jaw because of the pain...I can imagine that happened while I was sleeping too.

After nearly 7 days of pain, I can say that it is WONDERFUL to NOT be in pain. The only thing I'm still fighting is the nausea from the antibiotics. At least I'm able to eat! Yay, don't take away my eating, lol. :lol:

VydorScope Proficient

YAY Got an answer... All Kitchen Aid and Whirlpool filters are gluten-free as per thier reps. :)

rinne Apprentice

Donna, I am so glad you are feeling a little better.

Rinne, What is the salt regiman that you're on? Sorry if you already posted it, I've had a pretty foggy week! If you have posted it, just point me to it.

Patti, it is a treatment used for Lyme disease. I am looking at Lyme disease as a possible underlying cause for what I am beginning to see as a systemic breakdown over a period of many years. I have had a rash, I have lived in a remote location in Colorado where two good friends have been diagnosed with RMSF. I have many symptoms besides the gastro issues including: weak bladder, arthritic pain, migraines, sensation of a tingling band of pressure on the back of my head, seeing shadows from the corners of my eyes, heart palpitations, wobbly walk, clumsiness - falling, brain fog, nausea, tingling burning pain in shoulder and I will probably remember more after posting this. My thinking was to use it as a diagnostic tool because if you have Lyme disease you will herx, a herx is when you feel sick as the bug die off hits your system.

I really don't know how it works for people with high blood pressure. There is lots of information at Lyme Strategies, if you want I can find a link for you.

Has anyone seen Celia around? I've been wondering about the storm.

One thing I found out about our filter is that it is gluten free but it doesn't filter floride which can cause problems for people. I am going to see about getting the filter that does.

Rachel, you are presidential in showing up for work feeling as you do much of the time. :) I am glad you stayed home to take care of yourself, it is good to do that too. :P

rinne Apprentice

Open Original Shared Link

Insects, arachnids, and ticks carry many different types of bacteria, viruses, nematodes, and nematomorphs. We have found many strange things, which we have tried to explain. We must say we are not medical professionals. We were just desperate people looking to get better. We have lost all faith in the medical profession. We were tired of having doors closed in our faces. We researched, contemplated, and came up with an idea. Research the late, great Linus Pauling. He took at least 18,000 mg of vitamin C every day. We tried to read everything we could about Lyme disease. Supposedly cows somehow beat Lyme disease. We considered, why cows,why not other animals? Cows love salt. Humans consume less salt today than they ever have. Early Americans consumed approximately 20 grams a day. The consumption has been drastically decreasing with each decade. Could it be that the decrease in salt consumption has allowed these new illness, such as Lyme, Chronic Fatique Syndrome,Fibromyalgia, Alzheimer's Disease, and Gulf War Syndrome to flourish.
miamia Rookie
I understand your frustrations miamia. Even though I have seemed to make some progress with my angioedema, I still have multiple food sensitivites to deal with- and I can't just eat anything. And when I really think about it, it sucks. It makes me sad. It makes me angry! The more I cut out it seems the less and less I have to choose from, and then it seems I react to more. I would be over the moon if I could just eat beans, or rice bread, of all things :lol:

I feel there is something happening where there has been a total breakdown of the digestive process. What and how, I don't exactly know.

Julie-

I am happy you posted this- I ma not happy you feel bad but just that I can totally relate to what you say- I feel like there has been a total breakdown in my body and I can't kick start it!!! I mean everytime I cut something out I end up able to eat less an unable to reintroduce wahtever it is I cut out.

I feel like its great that we all have learned so puch about preservitives and histamines and everything else. But I feel like I am living in a bubble and with everything I learn I just bury myself further and further in it - I know I am disciplined and can cut anything out if it will help but I also know I don't want to live like this . I know how I lived before I got sick and although I may never return to that I know that I am not going in the right direction now. there just has to be some other approach I just need to figure out what it is.

miamia

lindalee Enthusiast
We got rain here last night too and we are on the west coast.

Miamia,

I understand your questioning. Question away, that's how we find out about new things. From everything I've read the gluten masks other intolerances.

Rinne,

That's great that the vit c/salt mix is working so well for you! :D

I have my own question. You all know we went through enterolab and only had the active intolerance (except Micah having malabsorption). My question is why the other intolerances or allergies start? Is it because of damage to the intestines? None of us had ttg elevated, isn't that an indicator of damage to the intestines too. I know malabsorption is. I had a lot of vegetables that were just over the line into low allergy (which I'm still eating). I'm just curious as to why there would be so many. I had the IgG/IgE test.

I really need to scramble some money together to get the kids tested. They still have bumps on their faces that I was told was eczema. It has never looked like the rash I get and have (still hasn't gone away but doesn't bother me). Seth's looked more like I would picture eczema.

Another question. We are told to rotate our foods for more optimal health. How does one do that if their diet is so restricted? Is it really that eating the same foods over and over that get us or that the system is already compromised? My mom thinks we've got the intolerances because of eating so much gluten and soy. I'm mildly allergic to many things which I don't eat frequently. I eat rice pretty much every day and have no problems with it. The high's on my list, asparagus and kidney beans, I didn't eat frequently. The dairy, mid point low I hadn't been eating much for 3 years, goat milk I'd never had but once which I think was after the allergy testing but before the results. I get sneezing and stuffy nose with dairy when I eat it, I don't think I'm quite so bad with the raw cheese. My mom thinks I'm limiting the children's diets too much. How are you going to get calcium? I told her calcium fortified orange juice has as much calcium as milk, plus we have vitamins.

Any thoughts from you wise people out there?

Andrea, I thought the only OJ we could have was the regular-premium. I had quit buying the fortified.

AndreaB Contributor
Andrea, I thought the only OJ we could have was the regular-premium. I had quit buying the fortified.

I don't know about that one. We haven't had any problems with it. Do you know why the fortified would be bad?

Green12 Enthusiast
I don't know about that one. We haven't had any problems with it. Do you know why the fortified would be bad?

I don't eiter Andrea, does the fortified have gluten? I am pretty sure there is msg, or corn by product, as a vitamin carrier.

mimia, we are not going to give up!! We will find answers and get well :)

lindalee Enthusiast

Andrea, I am pretty sure that I read it here. I have been careful not to get the fortified and only get the premium. I compared ingredients and the premium has only a couple of ingredients and the other has more additives if I'm not mistaken.

christine 25 Newbie
I'm back on the diet today....I just couldn't chew anything and I couldn't find anything "meat" that didn't involve chewing, lol. I even went to Whole Foods to get baby food...the only "meat" I could find was chicken with sweet potatoes...everything else had wheat or barley in it. Bought eggs, but just couldn't eat them...the thought of it was making me queasy...why do "soft" foods have to be carbohydrates, lol. I was trying to think of a way to pulverize the meat, but couldn't quite bring myself to experiment. :lol:

I hate missing work for sickness, lol. :lol: I was just starting to get my PTO time built up again after having used it all up last year from being so darned sick...if I take time off I want it to be for fun! :lol: Sorry you're still sick!

HI!!! The root canal won't help with the TMJ pain, but it did take care of the eating problem I was having, lol. Somehow the cracked tooth (which has been cracked for several months and which never hurt until Tuesday), started to really hurt. I couldn't even chew on the other side of my mouth because the lower tooth would hit the upper cracked tooth. A root canal is where they clean out the dead or dying root tissue located in one of the root canals in the tooth. If they don't clean it out it will eventually spread to surrounding tissue. It supposedly kills the nerve endings there, so pain goes away.

I definitely think I made the cracked tooth worse because of the TMJ thing though. I must have ground my teeth while sleeping. I had to constantly relax my jaw while awake because I found myself clenching the jaw because of the pain...I can imagine that happened while I was sleeping too.

After nearly 7 days of pain, I can say that it is WONDERFUL to NOT be in pain. The only thing I'm still fighting is the nausea from the antibiotics. At least I'm able to eat! Yay, don't take away my eating, lol. :lol:

Hi Donna.

I have TMJ too, I dont know if its from clenching in the night, I just have a tight jaw somtimes. But anyway.

I had a root canal too a month ago, I felt queasy after swallowing some of the dental material, and the

lidocaine, but that went away after 2 days, during the time where I had the temporary filling

waiting for the crown, I got really sick and had a really bitter taste in my mouth, the temp was made out of Acrylic, which I am really sensitive to. It was in my mouth and leaching out and making me sick, I even got a cold sore on my mouth and ive only had one in my whole life.

When I got the porceline tooth and he took out that acrylic crap, its been smooth sailing.

Bad news is that he said I need two more root canals in my top back teeth, the are huge cavaties there, and the one on the right side is sensitive to hot and cold. that one tooth cost 2,000 dollars cash, so im going to have to wait a little bit to save up 4,000 for the other two.

dental insurance doesnt kick in till jan. assuming i still have the hospital job then, i call off sick like everyother week.

But im ok, ive gotten used to the pain and feeling like crap all the time.

As long as it not too excrutiating and im not too tired that I cant move or something.

Im not going to let stupid food and chemicals rule my life.

Actaully ive noticed that Im feeling better the more different foods I eat.

The two main killers for me were smoking, and alcohol.

I quit smoking 3 years ago, I was never really a heavy smoker, socially or when I would drink.

If you are worried about chemiclas in food or being organic etc, smoking is the stupidist thing you can do...thats a known pioson, its so much worse for you than MSG or augriox or sulfites in food. I think people can never heal, if they continue to smoke.

Also alcohol made me really dehydrated and feel so bad.

anything, and drug or such that is Drying, makes me feel worse I have noticed.

The more my sinuses drip the better.

miamia Rookie
I don't eiter Andrea, does the fortified have gluten? I am pretty sure there is msg, or corn by product, as a vitamin carrier.

mimia, we are not going to give up!! We will find answers and get well :)

julie-

I love how upbeat you are. I found out I am lacking in certain amino acids. i am going to start taking 2 different supplements- taurine and histidine. The taurine one makes alot of sense- of course I've already gone into heavy research mode on both.

My new plan - and I know it will leave me uncomfortable is to instead of cutting things out focus on putting things in. I feel like I need to reaclimate my body to different foods in order for it to stop being so sensitive because it seems like the more I cut out the more hypersensitve my body becames. I hope this makes sense.

Miamia

Green12 Enthusiast
julie-

I love how upbeat you are. I found out I am lacking in certain amino acids. i am going to start taking 2 different supplements- taurine and histidine. The taurine one makes alot of sense- of course I've already gone into heavy research mode on both.

My new plan - and I know it will leave me uncomfortable is to instead of cutting things out focus on putting things in. I feel like I need to reaclimate my body to different foods in order for it to stop being so sensitive because it seems like the more I cut out the more hypersensitve my body becames. I hope this makes sense.

Miamia

It makes perfect sense miamia. I had to do this too a couple years ago. I was down to only eating meat and vegetables and I had become so sensitive to any starches. I made myself start eating starches again, in small amounts (i.e 1/2 cup servings), like red skinned potatoes, sweet potatoes, brown rice, legumes, etc, and after about three months everything normalized for me. I was then able to eat these things no problem. Good luck with it!!

I discovered the last few day that I can't handle refined sugar in any capacity. I always knew this, but it was so much more obvious since I had cut it out completely for almost a month and then reintroduced it when I ate Pamela's chocolate chip cookies and brownies. My system got completely out of whack on every level. It just magnified all of my symptoms too.

AndreaB Contributor

Miamia,

That does make sense. Would I be correct that this is more the case of if you have a leaky gut or something like that? I hadn't eaten meat for 7 years when we picked it back up and, thankfully, didn't have any reactions. Beans on the other hand, that I don't have much, don't go so well with me.

I'm all for cutting out the bad things. :P I've started eating enjoy life chocolate chips again and maybe should reconsider since that's caffeine. I've heard alot of bad stuff about caffeine over the years (but can't remember it :lol: ). I've have also heard recently that evaporated cane juice isn't much better than refined sugar.

Archived