Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guhlia

Gluten Free Pantry 2/$3

For those of you who live in the Lancaster, PA area, the Ephrata Walmart has some Gluten Free Pantry brownie mixes and muffin mixes 2 for $3. They're on clearance so I'm assuming they were shoved in with the regular mixes and didn't sell... What Celiac would ever look amongst the glutenous mixes?!?!?! Anyway, they're located in the ?pasta? aisle under the Cheeze Whiz if anyone goes looking for them. I saved a few boxes for other Celiacs to enjoy. :)

~Angie~

Gluten free since May 2004

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

WOW!!!thats a great price, too bad im in illinois. the walmart by my house sells VANS gluten-free waffles for $1.72 a box. i usually load up on those.the other day i found breakfast bars for $2.50 a box . i cant remember the brand name but i loaded up on those too

diagnosed  Celiac in Feb 2007... having a real hard time commiting to the diet

That's almost worth venturing to the Lancaster Area for them. I've been meaning to go venture down there... I'm new to the area and don't get too far out of the local hbg- west shore area.

Oh.. BTW, I got a flyer in the mail.. WEGMANS is opening in Mechanicsburg September 16th! that's 4 days before my Birthday!

Dx 3/23/07

Gluten free 3/27/07

Intolerant:

Gluten

MSG

Allergies:

Ragweed

Honeydew

Cantalope

Nickel (jewelry)

Dx'd Lymphocytic Colitis 6/16/08

I am a bad silly-yak!

I am so jealous, I didn't get a flyer! I did go shopping in the Wilkesbarre store today. I love that store.

PS- Angie thanks for the text message! :)

~~~~Gluten Free since 9/2004~~~~~~

Friends may come and go but Sillies are Forever!!!!!!!

36_22_10[1].gif

I am so jealous, I didn't get a flyer! I did go shopping in the Wilkesbarre store today. I love that store.

You should have seen me in the aisle... I was practically in tears. Poor Tori thought I was sad. People were shying away from us because I was so excited and then Tori got really excited. I'm sure we looked like lunatics. I think I bought about a dozen boxes. We made muffins this morning for breakfast and they were really good. I was excited because I had never had the muffin mix before. Anyway, I hope someone else got to enjoy the rest of the boxes of mixes. :)

~Angie~

Gluten free since May 2004

It was actually a flyer for the Wegman's Pharmacy that is opening in a Temporary location, July 9th?.. then closing on the 14th, then they will reopen in their Permenant location inside the store on the 16th.

Dx 3/23/07

Gluten free 3/27/07

Intolerant:

Gluten

MSG

Allergies:

Ragweed

Honeydew

Cantalope

Nickel (jewelry)

Dx'd Lymphocytic Colitis 6/16/08

I am a bad silly-yak!

They sell Van's Waffles at WALMART???? We pay $4 a box at Whole Foods!!!

Kasandra

Dairy/Casein Free- March 2007

Gluten Free- May 2007

Soy Free- August 2007

Sugar Free- January 2008

Starch Free- January 2008

Egg Free (again!)- February 2008

Sulfur Free- May 2008

Dx'd Lyme Disease and co-infections- December 2007

yes .the walmart in waukegan illinois does ,its the only one i go to so i dont know about other walmarts

diagnosed  Celiac in Feb 2007... having a real hard time commiting to the diet