Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

buffettbride

Can't Find Dora Stars Or Little Einsteins Anywhere!

I've been searching for the Dora Cinnamon Stars and Little Einsteins cereal and I can't find it anywhere!!!

I've checked at King Soopers (Kroger), Safeway, Target, and one Walmart Supercenter. I live in CO so maybe they just aren't here yet, but I also couldn't find information about them on the GM web site either.

If you buy these, where do you buy them?

THANKS!

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Walmart, Albertsons and Safeway is where I have seen them recently.

-Colleen

Dx 8/05 via bloodwork and biopsy (total villous atrophy)

13-year old son Dx 11/05 via bloodwork and biopsy

Daughters (16 and 5) have tested negative via bloodwork

A woman is like a tea bag - you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Join eNewsletter

People think I'm crazy when I say I love my Dora cereal, yet somehow... they are trying it and liking it! :P I used to be able to find it at Walmart, but haven't seen it there recently- not since they were on sale for several weeks in a row. I figure the almighty W was demanding too low of a price... don't get me started on my Walmart opinions! :rolleyes:

Anyhow, I buy it at Meijer.

I love Dora!

Join eNewsletter

You can ask your local Wal-Mart to order them for you.

Yellow Rose

27 years of misdiognoses

seziures summer of 1979 lasted 10 years had maybe a dozen in that time Dr.s never could find what was causing them blamed it on lack of sleep and maybe nutrasweet

rheumatoid arthritis May 1980

wrist joint replacement Jan 1984

fibromyalgia May 1980

insomnia since the 80's

diarrhea 1995-2000 blamed on arthritis meds

Crohn's 1998 after two operations to fix fissures caused by the diarrhea

Other symptons over the last 27 years that have been treated for symptoms not causes:

depression, anemia, constipation, tooth discoloration, tremors in hands, tingling and numbness in feet and hands, fatigue, high blood pressure due to arthritus meds, flushing in face, severe muscle pain and thinking I was going crazy thanks to Dr.'s attitudes.

After diognoses my mother tells me I have an aunt and a cousin with Celiac. Mother tested negative but thinks she is intolerant to wheat and is changing her diet.

Suspect all three of my children have it as well but still trying to convince them to go get tested.

In answer to my prayer, "Lord Please Heal My Broken Body". May 2007 Celiac antibody test positive

Matthew 7: 8 Ask and ye shall receive, Seek and ye shall find, Knock and it shall be opened unto you.

Join eNewsletter

Albertsons is the only place I've found them in New Mexico.

Ooohhh! I'll be near an Albertsons today. I think I'll peek in! Thanks!

My sister's hubby works for Walmart and she goes regularly so she's going to look for them each time she goes. At $2 a box insteaad of $3.75 for Envirokidz that makes me pretty happy. Other than Envirokidz has the organic factor, the Doras and the Einsteins are about comprable nutritionally.

Join eNewsletter

I know when I saw them at Walmart it was 1.99 a box. Not too shabbby :) The only other cereal I buy is this strawberry cornflakes and it is 3 a box. I am the only one that eats them so it is not that bad.

~~~~Gluten Free since 9/2004~~~~~~

Friends may come and go but Sillies are Forever!!!!!!!

36_22_10[1].gif

Join eNewsletter

I found Little Einsteins at Walmart (in Ohio) recently and called General Mills regarding food allergies. Good news was they were okay for him to eat (yahoo a cereal that does not cost $6.00 and hopefully he would actually eat it)! Bad news was they are no longer making this cereal (I think she said they still make the Dora one). But, I did pick up a box of Trix cereal and called on that one as well, I guess they changed the recipe not long ago and that one is gluten-free and okay for his allergies too!

I used to try to get my kids to eat the boring raisin bran type instead of sugar colored cereals and now I am actually excited my son can have this type of treat!

I think I may go back to the store and buy all the boxes of Trix on the shelf in case they stop making that as well :lol:

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter