Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Thanks for posting! I stopped checking the pasta area at Walmart so I'll have to check again the next time I go. I hope they have it! You can't beat the prices there. Thanks!

Emily

I saw the coolest thing in my local walmart today..... DEBOLIS pasta!! Yay! gluten-free pasta in walmart!! I don't normally shop there, but awesome to know anyway!

Join eNewsletter

Betcha a $100 its on the same shelf as regular pasta, lol

One local supermarket carries gluten-free stuff from bobs red mill and it sits right next to a bag of pure gluten.... did I mention a bag of something had a small hole and all the nearby things are covered in it.... I aint touching nuffin!

Just my .00000002 cents worth

If I knew what I was doing years ago I would have half a clue today!

Join eNewsletter

nope i wouldnt trust anything that has a hole in the bag thats next to something with gluten in it because if that bag has a hole in it, then the gluten-free beg isnt any good then because then its CC. And you dont want to be sick because thats why are on this diet for not to get sick if we can help it

Join eNewsletter

I have also seen Deboles pasta at Walmart, along with some of their "regular" stuff with "gluten-free" on the label (like the Great Value brand pizza sauce). It is nice to see things moving along.

EnteroLab test positive for gluten intolerence and 2 gluten intolerence and celiac genes

DQ2 and DQ3 sub type DQ7 in December 2005

Gluten-free since Enterolab test, December 2, 2005.

Lame Advertisement Test positive for gluten intolerence in Sept 2005.

THEN found out that my fathers mother had nontropical sprue, she passed away at 40 from (stomach) cancer, had holes in her intestines when they caught it. I had no idea....

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter