Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Green12

Dancing With The Stars

Gosh, did I miss excitement?! I only watched the first hour, so saw everyone's first dance, but didn't see any of the second.

Gosh, did I miss excitement?! I only watched the first hour, so saw everyone's first dance, but didn't see any of the second.

Cristian's injury happened towards the end, so yes you missed it.

Watching it back it was kind of strange, he just stopped, would try to start dancing, then would stop again. Cheryl was just dancing away looking back at him like this------> :huh:

Everyone in the audience was like :huh:

Everyone at home was like :huh:

Tom B was like, what do we do :huh:

Christian isn't my favorite, but I felt bad that he injured himself. I'm sure they'll play the whole thing again tonight.

I also feel bad that he got hurt, but my what a production it has been.

i noticed it has been all over the internet and Entertainment Tonight even had a whole piece on it, the cameras were there as he was wheeled out of the building and to the ambulance, he looked like he was so annoyed at the total invasion of privacy, and the interviewer was shoving the microphone into his face asking him a bunch of questions.

Awkward :blink:

Okay, yeah, I saw it on one of the entertainment shows. It looked like he hurt it during a dance move. I saw his face go :o when it happened I think.

Oh, please excuse me...I'm about to do something completely out of character for me...

But,

Is anyone else annoyed with the female interviewer they have on DWTS? OMG, sometimes she doesn't even phrase her utterances in the form of a question and the stars are like :huh: , then she rephrases it into a stupid question.

Okay, I'm so sorry! Just a little rant that's been brewing. I do apologize, lol! :lol:

Oh, please excuse me...I'm about to do something completely out of character for me...

But,

Is anyone else annoyed with the female interviewer they have on DWTS? OMG, sometimes she doesn't even phrase her utterances in the form of a question and the stars are like :huh: , then she rephrases it into a stupid question.

Okay, I'm so sorry! Just a little rant that's been brewing. I do apologize, lol! :lol:

I've noticed that too, Donna :P Some of the things she says do make you want to go :huh:

Isn't her name Samantha something or other? Is that who you are talking about Donna?

She has annoyed me from the first season she was on, I think she came on board in season two (season one had another female cohost).

What bothers me the most is she'll ask a question and then when the star or professional dancer is mid-sentence she'll yank the microphone away from them and talk over them.

Always coming back to HER!!!!!!!

It really didn't surprise me that Shannon was the one to go this week.

Isn't her name Samantha something or other? Is that who you are talking about Donna?

Couldn't tell you!! I've blocked her from my mind. :lol:

LOVED Jason tonight, he is so cute!

Cristian did amazingly well with one arm :lol:

SO agree Julie........

Cristian was amazing with one arm. He owes this to the partner who did the choreography. She sure pulled it out of the dumpster.

I thought Jason did well too but those judges............hash.

i think Marissa will go next unless the people call in for her.

she seems to have a good base.

i did watch LOST last week and loved it........wasn't so lost...........just wanted you to know.

nite

I only saw the first hour again, but what I saw looked great! I thought they all did really well.

Coulda knocked me over with a feather when they announced that Marissa was saved--I was sure she would be the one to go.

I didn't think they would let Christian go this week because of his arm injury--

So it's Cristian, Jason, and Kristi in the final...kind of predictable?? Or not?

I really can't say who will win, I think it will be between Jason and Kristi for sure.

See, I don't even have to watch anymore, lol! I just tune in here for the results.

I TRIED to watch the results show, but gosh, I just get annoyed that it takes 1 hour (or even if they shorten it to 30 minutes, it's still annoying, lol) just to tell me who goes home. Oh, wait, what was I saying...

Oh yeah, I tried to watch the results show, but just had to go to bed, lol.

I thought Marissa would be the one to go this week and looks like that's what happened. I thought everyone did pretty well, and as a non-dancer, I didn't even notice the misstep that Marissa apparently had. It all looked good to me.

WOW, Christi rocked last night! I thought they were all good, but her two routines were really exciting and fun to watch. I'll be so shocked if she doesn't win this, lol. I actually voted this morning on abc.com! B)

WOW, Christi rocked last night! I thought they were all good, but her two routines were really exciting and fun to watch. I'll be so shocked if she doesn't win this, lol. I actually voted this morning on abc.com! B)

AGREE.......SHE WAS SO GOOD.

I THINK SHE'LL WIN.

ENJOYWATCHING JASON AND CHRISTIAN TOO

JUDY

The new cast for the fall season was announced today:

-Kim Kardashian: Paris Hilton's former BFF, this 27-year-old is now more well-known for her E! reality show, Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Wow, what a lineup! Patti, I agree, lol.

There's a really nice range of ages, backgrounds, etc.

Wow, what a lineup! Patti, I agree, lol.

There's a really nice range of ages, backgrounds, etc.

I thought that last season was a little lackluster compared to the previous ones--I'm really looking forward to this one :D

Julie.......thanks so much for that update. great job so appreciate it.

Rocco from the Resturant show.........amazing.

and Cloris........82 will put me to shame :blink:

Can't wait for it to come back

judy