This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Dancing With The Stars

Green12

susieg-1 Apprentice
I also wasn't surprised to see Steve go. He was just kind of irritating. At least that's what my husband called it.

I really hope Marlee, Priscilla, and Jason are the top 3. I am sooooooo NOT a Yamaguchi fan. I didn't like her on the ice, and I don't like her on the dance floor. I'm not sure what it is about her, she just annoys me. She's boring.

Kristi has an edge from her skating experience that I think is not really fair for the rest of the stars. If not for a chance to watch her HOT dance partner I would be happy to see her go. Does anyone know if Priscilla has had cosmetic surgery? She looks so much like a wax figure but is very graceful!! I also LOVE Marlee!! glad for this thread as I am only fan in my house. I just want to get over the muscle and joint pain associated with disease so I can take ballroom dance lessons. It looks like soooo much fun!!!!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Judyin Philly Enthusiast

I THINK that I heard Priscilla did have cosmetic surgery and it didn't go well and she was not happy to have it done. This might even be a surgeon who is now in prison but NOT SURE.

judy

Green12 Enthusiast
I just want to get over the muscle and joint pain associated with disease so I can take ballroom dance lessons. It looks like soooo much fun!!!!

This show inspires me to want to dance too! I hope to get healthy soon so I can take dancing lessons of some sort, shoot I'll even take country line dancing classes.

Judy is right, it has come out recently that Pricilla actually went to some quack "Dr" that used unapproved substances he injected into his patients faces, claiming they were miracle drugs and better than botox. The injections (which was actually low grade sillicone) caused lumps, paralysis and ate away the tissue deep inside the tissues causing holes.

Scary.

jerseyangel Proficient
I THINK that I heard Priscilla did have cosmetic surgery and it didn't go well and she was not happy to have it done. This might even be a surgeon who is now in prison but NOT SURE.

judy

Yep--I read about that recently, too. Evidently the surgeon was practicing without a medical license and Priscilla was not the only well-known victim. I believe he is in prison--or at least was.

I kinda liked Steve Guttenberg :ph34r: He had an elegance to him on the dance floor--not the best dancer but there was something about him I liked.

I think Christian is a bad sport--don't care for him at all. I like Kristi, Marlee, Jason and Pricilla.

Judyin Philly Enthusiast
I think Christian is a bad sport--don't care for him at all. I like Kristi, Marlee, Jason and Pricilla.

ditto........patti..............to save time :lol: off to bed

nite all

Green12 Enthusiast

I loved last night! Everyone I thought did so great.

My favorite dances were Jason, Marlee, Mario, and Shannon.

I really felt they scored Marlee too low, she deserved higher numbers IMO.

Green12 Enthusiast

Thanks for the memories Adam Carolla :D

I kind of figured it would be him to go home.....

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Green12 Enthusiast

Where did all my DWTS peeps go?!?!

It is awfully hard to keep up with 2 nights a week <_<

Judyin Philly Enthusiast
Where did all my DWTS peeps go?!?!

:lol: You Nut.... :lol:

I'm watching but doing so much spring clean up and gardening I collapse at nite. :o;)

I wasn't surprised nor was she I think.

I too thought Marlee did a great job.

I don't know enough about these dancses to see the mistakes :rolleyes:

They all look good to me.

Still think Kristi is the best.

What are your thoughts?

Judy

dlp252 Apprentice

I watch the dances, but I never get to see who goes home. I loved the dances this week.

jerseyangel Proficient

I always enjoy "Latin Night"--those are my favorite dances :D

I would have preferred that Christian go than Priscilla, but that's how it goes.

I love watching Kristi and Mark dance--they are so in sync and fun to watch. They are my fav's.

I did feel bad for Derek, having to go on live TV with food poisoning :o Gotta give him credit for that--it had to have been awful. :(

dlp252 Apprentice

So Priscilla is out?!

jerseyangel Proficient
So Priscilla is out?!

Yes, she was eliminated last night.

Green12 Enthusiast

There you guys are :D

I don't know enough about these dancses to see the mistakes :rolleyes:

They all look good to me.

Still think Kristi is the best.

What are your thoughts?

Judy, I agree. They all look pretty darn good to me considering they aren't dancers.

I loved Mario and Kristi the best this week. Mario and his partner I think really interpreted the dance well and Kristi is just a natural driven competitor.

Pricilla, Shannon, and Marlee especially all had a difficult night interpreting the dance.

I do agree though with the judges Pricilla was kind of disconnected and "thinking" too much (I think she gets nervous), Shannon could not get the hip action down, Marlee, bless her heart, really wanted to do better but it was very challenging to pick up all the different layers of the beats in the music.

Christian and Jason struggled with the hip action too, but I thought Jason did well despite that. I haven't been able to get behind Christian all season, not sure why.

I really thought it would be Shannon going home.

Green12 Enthusiast

Anybody watch last night?

Kristi and Jason were my faves.

I have always been a fan of Kristi's and have followed her ice skating career, but I had no idea she had overcome club feet.

jerseyangel Proficient

I've liked Kristi and Jason all along. I had no idea about Kristi's feet, either--she's overcome a lot!

I hate to admit it, but Christian did very well last night, too. <_<:P

Julie--are you TiVo'ing Big Bang Theory? I have been and we usually watch it later on in the week--but last night I couldn't wait--so we watched after DWTS :lol:

dlp252 Apprentice

I didn't watch....gaw! I guess I have to make a spreadsheet for the TV shows I have to keep track of! :lol: :lol:

jerseyangel Proficient
I didn't watch....gaw! I guess I have to make a spreadsheet for the TV shows I have to keep track of! :lol: :lol:

:lol::lol: Donna!

You and your spreadsheets! :D

Green12 Enthusiast
I hate to admit it, but Christian did very well last night, too. <_<:P

Julie--are you TiVo'ing Big Bang Theory? I have been and we usually watch it later on in the week--but last night I couldn't wait--so we watched after DWTS :lol:

Cristian did seem to flow much smoother last night :lol:

Patti- I never have watched Big Bang Theory, but I think of you when I see it advertised because I know it's one of your favorites :lol:

:lol: Why not?!? A spreadsheet for all occasions!

You can catch them on You Tube if you really want to see what you missed.

jerseyangel Proficient
Patti- I never have watched Big Bang Theory, but I think of you when I see it advertised because I know it's one of your favorites :lol:

:D I knew we discussed it, but i couldn't remember if you watched or not.

It cracks me up every week :P

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

LOVED THE SHOW TOO

LIKE THE ONES YOU DO.

DON'T KNOW WHO WILL GO HOME TONIGHT.

JUDY

Green12 Enthusiast
DON'T KNOW WHO WILL GO HOME TONIGHT.

JUDY

Hi Judy :D

I'm totally bummed Marlee was sent home tonight :(

It's too bad she couldn't have gone on at least one more week to try to turn it around. I don't like to see her go on a low note, she was so upset and frustrated after the last two dances.

jerseyangel Proficient

I felt so bad for Marlee last night, too :( It seems like it got harder and harder for her each week.

After Christian and Cheryl were saved, did anyone else notice that he suddenly had a hard time stringing two words together--he was absolutely giddy! Gawd <_<:lol:

I LOVED the group dance--I alway enjoy that, but the country dance was so fun! :D

Guhlia Rising Star

I was sad to see Marlee go, but I knew it was her time. :(

Green12 Enthusiast

That was kind of odd what happened with Cristian last night :huh:

Jason is still my favorite. Loved Kristi's teal dress.

Archived