Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mama2two

Pure Fit Peanut Butter Bars

I was thinking of buying some purefit peanut butter bars and I'm wondering if they are any good. I was going to order a case through amazon, but decided I would try one from the healthfood store first, but they don't carry those. Any comments on these?

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I was thinking of buying some purefit peanut butter bars and I'm wondering if they are any good. I was going to order a case through amazon, but decided I would try one from the healthfood store first, but they don't carry those. Any comments on these?

I love Purefit bars, especially the peanutbutter and the almond ones. My kids like them, too. I think the texture does not appeal to some people. But the flavor is very good. I don't know how to describe the texture...kind of "slick". They are kind of pricey, too. I sampled them at a health expo before buying.

I guess that wasn't much help. But I would totally buy them.

Gina

gluten-free since 2001

Son dx celiac March 2005

Join eNewsletter

Go to their website http://www.purefit.com/store/

and on the right side of the page, click on the "Sample Kit" under Bestsellers. That sends you one of each of their 3 flavors for only $5. I did it and liked 'em all. That way you can decide before you buy in bulk!

Sweetfudge

Born and raised in Portland, OR; Currently living in Provo, UT

Gluten-free since June 2006

Also living with Hypoglycemia since 1991

Dairy-free for good since summer 2008

Started IBS diet and probiotics at GI's recommendation - Fall 2008

Also avoiding: potatoes, beans, crucifers, popcorn, most red meat, coconut milk :(

Started eating a Paleo diet Spring 2011. Love it!

The grass is always greener where you water it.

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter