Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

laurelfla

So You Think You Can Dance

My husband and I watch every week! My favorites are Twitch and Chelsie (sp?). I think it is such a fun show, and I actually like the judges. Anyone else watching it too?

diagnosed 8/05 through positive bloodwork & biopsy

gluten-free since then!

"Those who are willing to be vulnerable move among mysteries." Theodore Roethke

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I watch it but am not so thrilled with it this year. Perhaps because I don't know anyone who is on it. There was one girl who used to be at daughter's studio who came close to getting on it, but her roommate made it instead. And although I don't personally know Ivan from a couple of years ago, I do know his sister. She is also at daughter's studio.

I love that show and watch it religiously. I am bummed though, because the phone lines were not working last night, i gave up and went to bed. I love Twitch and Joshua, Courtney and Katee are my favorite girls. Will is just beautiful and an amazing dancer. I hope Comfort gets voted off tonight, I really don't feel like she's on par with the other dancers.

Positive Bloodwork 7/8/05

Inconclusive Biopsy 7/20/05

gluten-free since 7/23/05

Never felt better.

"So here's us, on the raggedy edge, come a day when there won't be room for naughty men like us to slip about at all. - Malcolm Reynolds"

my brother in law danced with Chelsie at BYU :) those kids are amazing!

Sweetfudge

Born and raised in Portland, OR; Currently living in Provo, UT

Gluten-free since June 2006

Also living with Hypoglycemia since 1991

Dairy-free for good since summer 2008

Started IBS diet and probiotics at GI's recommendation - Fall 2008

Also avoiding: potatoes, beans, crucifers, popcorn, most red meat, coconut milk :(

Started eating a Paleo diet Spring 2011. Love it!

The grass is always greener where you water it.

I love this show! I'm watching it right now. I think Comfort and Mark should be the ones to go tonight, but we shall see...... ;)

Toni

Gluten Free - February 16, 2008

Diagnosed with positive bloodwork and biopsy.

No digestive symptoms for the past 25 years, but did have severe anemia, osteoporosis, lactose intolerance and RLS at time of diagnosis.

my husband and I watch it every week. :)

Tiffany aka "Have I Mentioned Chocolate Lately?"

Inconclusive Blood Tests, Positive Dietary Results, No Endoscopy

G.F. - September 2003; C.F. - July 2004

Hiker, Yoga Teacher, Engineer, Painter, Be-er of Me

Bellevue, WA

My wife and I watch every week, and have done so since the first season.

Ryan

Positive blood work May 06

Positive results with diet change

Whoa!!! Robbed!! I couldn't believe the bottom 2 boys! i am so sad that Will went home. But I didn't really want any of the boys to go home. Well, maybe Mark. Comfort knew it was coming.

The solos are different this year and the judges haven't said anything! Remember the time they yelled at that one guy (last year?) because they said he didn't even practice his solos? Well, this year the only real choreographed-looking routines to me (of course, I'm no expert) were Will's. The others are just doing the same stuff over and over.

I don't like the new judge so much... she's always talking about anything other than the dance she just watched.

I wish I knew a dancer on the show! :) Six degrees...

gluten-free since then!

LOVE IT!!!

I especially like all the routines that Mia Michaels choreographs.

I was really bummed when Kherington got kicked off 2 weeks ago, though. When she and Twitch were partners, they were by far my favorite pair.

♥ Laura

My boyfriend and I watch every week and we wish they would have professional dancers on to show what a professional tango or quickstep should actually look like, even though you can find videos of that online elsewhere. We're rooting for Will and still undecided about which girl we like best. I just wish Thane wasn't always so perky and smiling; that can get annoying.

Sacramento, CA

Rheumatoid Arthritis since 1986

Gluten Free since 2005

I hated to see Will get voted off. He is an amazing dancer. But at the same time I didn't want to see Twitch go. I pretty much like all the dancers left except Comfort. She's pretty good but just not on the same level as the rest.

Yeah, I'm kind of over Comfort too... she's AMAZING at her own style, but I don't think she's as versatile as the other girls. I'm kind of hoping that Twitch wins the whole thing.

♥ Laura

I know! Twitch and Kherrington (sp?) were amazing together. And I have loved Mia Michaels's routines this year... very entertaining! Sometimes she can be a little annoying as a judge, but her choreography is so great! Yeah... Twitch is an Alabama boy and that means I hope he will win, too... but I like Josh too. I think Will was the best technical dancer.

I don't want the show to end! :(

gluten-free since then!

I didn't like the way they announced the bottom 2 guys and girls this week. Usually they bring the final four out on stage and show the clips of their dances and announce who is leaving while they are standing together. Poor Courtney was sitting backstage the other night when she realized that she was in the bottom 2. I felt bad for her....it was kind of anti-climactic. I liked the old way better.

Toni

Gluten Free - February 16, 2008

Diagnosed with positive bloodwork and biopsy.

No digestive symptoms for the past 25 years, but did have severe anemia, osteoporosis, lactose intolerance and RLS at time of diagnosis.

Yeah, you're right, Puddy - I saw the replay last night and that was sad!

What do you guys think? I voted extra for Twitch, but I love Joshua too! I voted for those two and Chelsie and Katee. I told my husband last night that Courtney used to be my favorite but now I'm not sure... and he said it's because she got partnered with Mark, and that all of Mark's partners have been eliminated. I can't remember back to know if that is true, but he should go next, I think. He is a neat dancer, but not on the same level with the other two guys, I don't think. I think Katee is the best female. I think.

I loved the Sonia routine, and of course Tabitha and Napoleon's (they are such a cute couple!). What did you all like from last night?

gluten-free since then!