Tigercat17

Good News Finally!

Rate this topic

Hi all!

I just got some good news today & I had to share. I just had my doctor's appointment today & my IgG Antibodies test was <3! It was 157 just 10 weeks ago so I must be doing something right! I just don't feel 100 % yet, but I guess it just takes time. I was so happy with the results! At least I'm starting to see some improvements! I really thought I was still getting glutened & I know for sure last week I did (right after I had my blood work done). ;) But, it's going to happen I guess. But now I know I have to be extra careful.

I still have a lot more healing to do that's for sure, but I just wanted to thank all of you for your support! I don't think I would've learned so much if it wasn't for all of you!

CONGRATULATIONS! That is wonderful!

I'm waiting on my follow-up results, so I can really understand how important this is for you. Way to go!

Isn't it wonderful to be on the other side of things?

Hugs,

Lyn

That is great news!

I know that my followup blood results improving every three months has meant the world to me because my healing has been very slow these past months.

Wonderful news! You are doing great on the diet, keep it up.

great job. You are on your way to a healthy lifestyle. I'm glad you shared your good news for the ones who are struggling this can be done.........congratulations.........from an old-timer celiac

mamaw

Thanks everyone!

It really is a lot of hard work, but I'll do anything to feel better again! I'm not there yet, but it's coming a little at a time & definitely not overnight. I'm so impatient! ;)

And that gluten sure is sneaky! I must wash my hands twenty times a day - but I'm just so paranoid! :D

I just got my other blood work results & all my vitamin levels were good, but I do take a lot of supplements -vitamin D, C,B -Complex & Calcium.

But, I'm getting there!

Hugs to you all!