Flasaltwater

How Many Have Gi Symptoms With Dh

Rate this topic

How many have both? I have both. I have all the symptoms Anemia, Diarhhea, Gas, Bloating, Lactose intolerance, look at my signature. I also have the terrible rash. I was reading that its rare to have GI symptoms and DH am I just weird? or is this more common now or maybe I have something different. How many of you have both?

I have the exact same as you. I have both.

I have the exact same as you. I have both.

Did you get a positive diagnosis? I'm scared, I go to the derm Monday to get Biopsy. I'm worried im going to hit another brick wall and not get a proper diagnosis with what ever it is I have. I've pretty much ruled out most other auto imune diseases for now as this is the one that I carry most of the symptoms for.

Thanks for posting

Over the years I've had a long list of symptoms. It seems like they move around from time to time? Most recently my symptoms were GI, but at the same time I've had what I thought were bug bites or something on my back, arms, and legs. They're just several in each area and itch like mad! They don't heal because I scratch them until they open. They don't look like the pics blisters I've seen that are labeled DH.

I hope you get the answers you're looking for. Not knowing is maddening.

Did you get a positive diagnosis? I'm scared, I go to the derm Monday to get Biopsy. I'm worried im going to hit another brick wall and not get a proper diagnosis with what ever it is I have. I've pretty much ruled out most other auto imune diseases for now as this is the one that I carry most of the symptoms for.

Thanks for posting

I had DH on my knees and chest for several years before my GI issues. Now I have both when glutened. The DH is very minor compared to what it use to be though.

I have gastrointestinal problems and DH in addition to neurological problems when glutened. The neurological is brain fog, anxiety, depression in the form of despair, and sometimes uncoordination and balance issues. DH breaks out first then my stomach and guts go rolling and then I feel like a zombie stoned on gluten...just from trace gluten. god...don't know how I ever ate it every day.

I had DH for literally years before my GI issues were anything that wouldn't be considered normal for a kid. I did however have severe joint and muscle pain but doctors attributed it to congenital leg and foot defects. I had surgery but it didn't relieve the pain but did allow me to walk more normally, at least until ataxia set in. I did have C a lot as a child from a young age but it wasn't until after I had my children that the more typical D set in.

Celiac can effect many organs and presentation can differ for people.

I had stomach issues 15+ years ago. Didn't get DH until 2 years ago. now I don't have stomach issues - but do have vitamin/mineral deficiencies so I know it's affected. I get neurological/depression/anxiety symptoms in addition to DH and flu-like symptoms.

Lately I've been having some major gas - which is odd because it wasn't that bad before going gluten-free. I'm wondering if it's all the vitamins... Because it happens before I eat

anything in the morning.

If it's dairy that's just too bad. I'm not giving up the tiny bit I'm eating. Can't pinpoint the gas otherwise.

Lately I've been having some major gas - which is odd because it wasn't that bad before going gluten-free. I'm wondering if it's all the vitamins... Because it happens before I eat

anything in the morning.

Have you tried taking your vitamins with a meal? That might help and some of them are better absorbed when you take them with food.

I do take them with a meal - except the B12 that is chewable. I take it a little later.

Maybe it's just a stage. I don't know..,sometimes it isn't worth worrying about....