123glldd

Temporary Tattoos

Rate this topic

So I have this small book of temporary fairy tattoos. It lists ingredients in the back of the book:

PVA (polyvinyl acetate) CoPlymer, POlyester resin, modified varnish, deoderized petroleum, silicon dioxide, aluminum silicate, iron oxide, FD&C yellow #5 & 6 Aluminum Lake, D&C Red #7 Lake, FD&C Blue #1 Aluminum Lake. ALL COLORS FOLLOW FDA COSMETIC REGULATIONS.

Additional ingredients: Gllutter tattoos may contain cosmetic polyester glutter, glow in the dark tattoos have luminescent zinc sulfide.

Are any of these ingredients a worry?

Sounds delicious! :blink: We're you going to eat them? Or put them on your lips or fingertips? I wouldn't worry about them.

hahaha no no not eating them but in case i touch it or my husband touches it at some point and our fingers touch our mouths we just assume make sure heh

No possible gluten source that I can see there. :)

*Happy dance* I love my fairies! haha

One of my banjo students gave me some frogs last night. I'm going to wait until Saturday and make the first eight people who show up for the jam session wear them. And if I'm in a particularly "evil" mood, I'm going to tell them that they have to play every song this day in the key of F.

I always joke with my regulars that it is my shop, so they have to "obey" me. :lol: Life is fun when you're feeling good!