Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GFinDC

Post Card / Christmas Card Exchange

Urgent trip to Santa Rosa tomorrow - daughter's health.

Looks like mine will go out on Friday if the world doesn't end ;)

Told you I was pulling anchor, but wasn't thinking I'd be chasing Santa's Sleigh!

JerseyAngel, I got your sweet, sweet card! Thanks for brightening up this gloomy and rainy night!

Ah, thanks Patti and Dave, I am glad you liked them! I'm glad the post office us quicker than I am too!:)

Hey guys,

Colleen has asked me to pass this along to you. She's not feeling well after her infusion. :( I told her we're all sending her love and prayers.

She said:.

" G, Maybe you could do me a favor if you didn't mind. I can't use my playbook because of light sensitivity, but maybe put on the christmas card thread that I love the cards I'm getting and thank you."

Oh, dear! I would have written something in the card if I had known!

I mailed the cards today. These are not really Xmas cards. These are prints of paintings by an artist that went to grade school with my oldest. I had to write a check to Elton John to get them. I thought they would be interesting, hope you like them.

Thanks for the update on Colleen (GFLover) IH. Maybe she will feel better in a few days.

Thanks for the "thing" or whatever it is you are sending Crayon! :)

Thanks for the update on Colleen (GFLover) IH. Maybe she will feel better in a few days.

Thanks for the "thing" or whatever it is you are sending Crayon! :)

They are cards! I almost sent you a lump of coal! :)

for those on the Christmas Card exchange....with all craziness that has ensued since I returned to a vertical position - our family Christmas Cards have morphed into New Year's Greetings -- for my silly card exchange I purchased beautiful photos in the local country store near a the spot I chose to hike with one of my sons today -- hoping the good ol' USPS is fast and they reach you all quickly. My mail was under hold while I was gone -- looking forward its delivery tomorrow :)

New Year's cards sound great Lisa!. Anything besides a lump of coal sounds good at this point! Crayon... :)

GFinDC I received your card - it is beautiful! Did you make that?!?!?