1desperateladysaved

I Tried To Message Gottaski But

Rate this topic

Feel free to link a thread here whenever you like.

I'll see it as I have responded within this thread.

Take care!

I guess I thought you were the one that did 3 annual endoscopies.  I noticed a couple of endoscopy threads that I wondered if you could help with.  Oh, yeah one thread seemed to be saying there would be no damage left after 2 years gluten free.  I have no idea where that thread was anymore.  Another thread finally has some answers now.  Thanks.

I guess I thought you were the one that did 3 annual endoscopies. I noticed a couple of endoscopy threads that I wondered if you could help with. Oh, yeah one thread seemed to be saying there would be no damage left after 2 years gluten free. I have no idea where that thread was anymore. Another thread finally has some answers now. Thanks.

Yep...I had four endoscopies...one each year for four years...the first three were similar. Only the last showed minor improvement, but still marsh iii b's and c's.

I do not have refractory celiac.

Edited to add: my case is not the norm. While many folks have lingering symptoms, most have villi recover substantially in correlation to their improved celiac antibody and nutrient absorption levels. My antibodies are all near zero and nutrients have all recovered well.

Edited by GottaSki

Thanks, I am 2+ years gluten free and facing a colonoscopy, so why not do the endoscopy at the same time? I had decades, ( if not a lifetime of damage), so I expect it to take a long while.  Though I am well,  I am still in transition with feelings of constant healing, but still have some tenderness in the intestine at least at times.  I could see if I could get diagnosed by endoscopy or if healing has taken place.  NO WAY need I to think of a gluten challenge.  I am going to try to consult with the GI doctor to see if they know what they are doing first.  Also, if they care to look without the gluten challenge. 

Hopefully, everyone will post their ideas for questions in the other thread. 

Dee