notme!

The Moon Is Made Of Cheese

Rate this topic

I heard from a friends friend that when they landed on the Moon they contaminated it with wheat from their space paste food!

Colleen

I heard from a friends friend that when they landed on the Moon they contaminated it with wheat from their space paste food!

Colleen

Probably all those little holes are full of wheat goo!  How will we ever get it clean?  Anyone got a dishwasher big enough?

699218_216d_625x1000.jpg

Cheese Please!!!!

I ate a piece of the cheesecakes I made the other day...yummy!!!

and I bought Brie...I shall eat under the moon and dream of Swiss ;)

Probably all those little holes are full of wheat goo!  How will we ever get it clean?  Anyone got a dishwasher big enough?

dat spaceman is goin' ta die...   :o

edited to not be able to do what i wanted which was to put the video up :(  wah.

dat spaceman is goin' ta die... :o

edited to not be able to do what i wanted which was to put the video up :( wah.

Lmao....always wondered what it looks like in dare

Ps...that tiny load is illegal here in calyfornIA

truth is, I pack it better than he does and he yells at me if it is too full. But he empties it, so I don't say nuttin smart alecky back. 

Anytime my man wants to help, I let him. :)

he loads, i empty :)  and he messes with me by jamming/wedging dishes underneath pots & pans in conjunction with the racks so that i can't get things out.  he thinks it's hilarious.  says he doesn't do it on purpose <but he totally does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   <_<

This reminds me of the "Super buddy icon" I used to have back in the day when AIM was more popular. 

Super buddy icons moved/talked and reacted when you said certain words. Mine was of an Earth and a cute little moon that flew around the earth. They smiled at each other and bounced around. If I typed "smells" the earth would take a big whiff of the moon and say "Is that cheese I smell?" And the moon would look away shyly and say "Noooo..." LOL! It was ADORABLE! Too bad they don't work anymore :'(