This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Cellulites-has Anyone Had It? Dx Fri Am After High Fevers

Judyin Philly

Guest nini

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

can't you get a friend to drive you so that you don't have to?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jerseyangel Proficient

Oh Judy--ouch! on dropping the book on your foot :angry: The doctor will understand, and just attribute the brusing to that. I'm thinking good thoughts--and saying a prayer for this morning. I'm so glad that you are getting in to see this doctor--I wish you didn't have to go alone, though. Give yourself plenty of time to get there, walk to office, etc. Remember to breath, and just relax and take your time--it's going to be fine! :) Thanks again for the call last night and caring about me. Will look forward to hearing about the appt. later!

Rikki Tikki Explorer

My prayers are with you Judy

jenvan Collaborator
CAN YOU PLEASE START SOME MORE PRAYERS? :(:blink:

DON'T WANT TO BE SELFISH AND USE UP ALL THE PRAYERS....BUT IF YOU HAVE SOME TIME BETWEEN NOW AND 11:00 CAN YOU PLEASE SEND SOME PRAYERS UP MY WAY FOR 'CALM' AND 'COMPOSURE' FOR THE DR APT..

DROPPED A HARDBOUND BOOK ON FOOT LAST NITE (W/OUT SHOES ON AND FOOT ALL BLACK AND BLUE) AND SCARED OF WHAT THE 'V' SURGEON WILL SAY TODAY AS FOOT LOOKS HORRID..GRRR.

HUBBY NOT GOING WITH ME SO HAVE TO DRIVE AND HIT THE 6 FLOOR PARKING GARAGE AND DO ALOT OF WALKING TO GET THERE..IF THEY HAVE VALET PARKING I'LL DO THAT..DARN... FEELING VERY FRAGILE AND INSECURE...

LOVE

JUDY

Wish I could go with you my friend. I am feeling for you this morning...I know that feeling--fragile and insecure. I pray for courage and calm as you make your way there alone this morning. Good prayer time in the car...let Him know what your feeling... Off to pray right now at my desk!

mouse Enthusiast

I am praying for your appt. this morning. Just breath deeply and think calming thoughts. HUGS.

Guest BERNESES

Hey judy- Hope all goes well. You can't "use up" all the prayers- they are limitless :D

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

I'M BACK FROM VERY POSTITIVE EXPERIENCE.

WHEN I CAME DOWN STAIRS THIS AM JIM WAS AT THE FOOT OF THE STEPS WITH BACK ON BACK AND KEYS IN HAND AND HE TOOK ME ...KNOW IT WAS YOUR PRAYERS...WHILE I WAS IN THE DR'S I TOLD HIM ABOUT A MEMORIAL GARDEN I KNEW THEY HAD. HE FOUND IT AND TOURED IT AND DID SOME SKETCHING AND PHOTOGRAPHY...HE WAS HAPPY.

ARRIVED RIGHT ON TIME BECAUSE HE DROPPED ME OFF..OFFICE FILLED TO OVER FLOWING..NO SEATING AND 3 PEOPLE GOT UP TO GIVE ME THEIR SEATS..SO NICE BUT FOUND A OFFICE STOOL IN A SIDE CORNER 'ALL ALONE' THANK GOD AND PROCEDED TO FILL OUT ALL THE FORMS IN PEACE AND QUIET..

THERE MUST HAVE 20 PEOPLE OF COURSE SOME WITH OTHERS WHO HAVE APTS...WAS THERE AT 10:00 AND DR SAW ME AT ABOUT 11:30..WHILE I WENT TO THE BATHROOM WHEN 2 PEOPLE WERE TO GO BEFORE ME...WHEN I CAME BACK THEY SAID THE DR CAME OUT AND APPOLIGIZED TO EVERYONE FOR THE DELAY..NEVER HEARD OF THAT BEFORE.

THE DR WAS AMAZING...LISTENED TO EVERYWORD..ASKED GREAT QUESTIONS SO I DIDN'T HAVE TO THINK, JUST ANSWER..HAD READ THE MED JOURNAL ARTICLE I PUT IN THAT EXPLAINED MY CASE STUDY..AND THE KIND OF SYNDROME AND TUMORS I HAD..AND HE ASKED SOME QUESTIONS ABOUT THAT SO KNOW HE READ IT...

WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND APPROACHABLE --REASSURING AND CALMING AND ARTICULATE AND ON 'POINT' WHEN HE REALIZED I DIDN'T GET ONE 'POINTS' RE CAUSE OF LYMPHDEMIA HE READ ME AND WENT TO CHART ON THE WALL AND EXPLAINED WHY THERE COULD BE SOMETHING IN PELVIC AREA BUT DID THINK IT COULD BE TUMORS PRESSING ON VEINS BUT SAID TREATMENT I'D DONE FOR CELLULITUIS BUT ON TARGET AND HE FELT IT WAS GONE BUT NEEDED THE SWELLING TO GO DOWN FOR INCREASED CIRCULATION. SINCE I'D ALREADY HAD ULTRA SOUND CK'ING FOR BLOOD CLOT..SAID GREAT WE DON'T NEED TO DO THAT TEST THEN...

HE'S GOING TO CALL AND TALK TO MY REFERING DR PERSONALLY..WOW..AND DID A ACE BANDAGE WRAP FOR COMPRESSION AND AGREED THE 2 STOCKINGS I GOT WOULDN'T WORK AND ORDERED A CUSTOM PAIR OF KNEE HIGHS WITH/OUT TOES..YEAH!!

I'M TO SEE HIM IN 2 WEEKS..IF FEVER COMES BACK OVER WEEKEND HAVE TO CALL MY REFERING DR AND LET HIM ADMIT ME OR DO WHAT HE THINKS BEST..BUT HE DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD COME BACK AS THE LEG LOOKED LIKE IT WAS HEALING EVEN THO STILL VERY SWOLLEN.

SO IT'S THE CUSTOM STOCKINGS WHICH HAVE A PRESCRIPTION FOR AND WENT TO PLACE THAT SOLD ME THE 2 PAIR LET ME RETURN ONE AND IF I GET THE FITTED ONES FROM THEM (I WILL IF THEY CAN FIT ME) THEY WILL LET ME RETURN THE SECOND PAIR SO THAT'S A SAVINGS OF $100.00 tHEY WERE SO NICE.

IF THIS DOESN'T WORK HE WILL ORDER AND KNOWS IT WILL BE APPROVED..A SLEVE PUMP..TO USE 3-4 TIMES A DAY...

THIS LYMPHODEMIA WILL BE WITH ME FOR MY LIFE NOW.

FEEL BLESSED AND HOPEFUL ..TALKED WITH JIM ON WAY HOME AND COMPROMISED WITH GOING TO DAY TRIPS AND I'LL PACK MY FOOD IN COOLER AND HE CAN EAT AT ANY RESTURANT AT ANYTIME HE WANT'S AND I'LL HAVE MY FOOD AND NOT HAVE TO DO THE 'DRILL' THAT HE HATES...AND HAS KEPT US FROM TRAVELING..SO

I'M HOPEFUL ..RUNNING THE ERRANDS AFTER APTER TO GET WHAT NEED ..DIDN'T GET HOME TILL 5:30 AND WAS HOT AND EXHAUSTED BUT DONE...THIS HOLIDAY I AM GOING TO DO NOTHING BUT SIT ON SOFA AND READ MY NEW BOOK OR SIT ON LOUNGE CHAIR ON DECK WITH LEG UP.

WHEN I POSTED I HAD JUST HEARD FROM MY FRIEND BARBARA AND PAM.(DR'S WIFE') HAVE GONE TO SHORE HOUSE FOR THE NITE..SO WERE BOTH THERE..AND I JUST LOST IT...GUESS ALL THE TENTION OF LAST 4 WEEKS AND JIM NOT GOING AND KNOWING AT THIS PT I'D BE LATE AS THE REFERAL WASN'T THERE SO PHONE CALLS TO GET THAT IN PLACE AND THE NITE BEFORE..JIMS DISPLEASURE WITH ME AND MY HEALTH JUST THREW ME OVER THE EDEGE. THOUGHT ALOT ABOUT HIS ACTIONS LAST NITE AND REALIZED AFTER 40 YEARS SHOULD HAVE REALIZED WHEN HE'S FEELING HELPLESS OVER MY HEALTH HE JUST GETS WEARY (LIKE ME) BUT KEEPS IT IN THE THEM BLOWS..BUT...THAT BEING SAID..HE ALWAYS COMES THROUGH ...ALWAYS..SO MAYBE IT EVEN WAS A GOOD THING CAUSE IT FORCED US TO TALK ABOUT THESE ISSUES AND HOW WE CAN DO SOME DAY TRIPS AND TRY AND RECAPTURED OUR RETIREMENT...SO GOOD NEWS TO REPORT.

JASON JUST CALLED AND HE AND JIM TALKING NOW AND I'M SIGHING OFF..

CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR YOUR LOVE COMPASSION AND PRAYERS.

WILL POST TOMORROW AND LET YOU KNOW HOW IT'S GOING.

LOVE

JUDY

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

I'M BACK FROM VERY POSTITIVE EXPERIENCE.

WHEN I CAME DOWN STAIRS THIS AM JIM WAS AT THE FOOT OF THE STEPS WITH BACK ON BACK AND KEYS IN HAND AND HE TOOK ME ...KNOW IT WAS YOUR PRAYERS...WHILE I WAS IN THE DR'S I TOLD HIM ABOUT A MEMORIAL GARDEN I KNEW THEY HAD. HE FOUND IT AND TOURED IT AND DID SOME SKETCHING AND PHOTOGRAPHY...HE WAS HAPPY.

ARRIVED RIGHT ON TIME BECAUSE HE DROPPED ME OFF..OFFICE FILLED TO OVER FLOWING..NO SEATING AND 3 PEOPLE GOT UP TO GIVE ME THEIR SEATS..SO NICE BUT FOUND A OFFICE STOOL IN A SIDE CORNER 'ALL ALONE' THANK GOD AND PROCEDED TO FILL OUT ALL THE FORMS IN PEACE AND QUIET..

THERE MUST HAVE 20 PEOPLE OF COURSE SOME WITH OTHERS WHO HAVE APTS...WAS THERE AT 10:00 AND DR SAW ME AT ABOUT 11:30..WHILE I WENT TO THE BATHROOM WHEN 2 PEOPLE WERE TO GO BEFORE ME...WHEN I CAME BACK THEY SAID THE DR CAME OUT AND APPOLIGIZED TO EVERYONE FOR THE DELAY..NEVER HEARD OF THAT BEFORE.

THE DR WAS AMAZING...LISTENED TO EVERYWORD..ASKED GREAT QUESTIONS SO I DIDN'T HAVE TO THINK, JUST ANSWER..HAD READ THE MED JOURNAL ARTICLE I PUT IN THAT EXPLAINED MY CASE STUDY..AND THE KIND OF SYNDROME AND TUMORS I HAD..AND HE ASKED SOME QUESTIONS ABOUT THAT SO KNOW HE READ IT...

WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND APPROACHABLE --REASSURING AND CALMING AND ARTICULATE AND ON 'POINT' WHEN HE REALIZED I DIDN'T GET ONE 'POINTS' RE CAUSE OF LYMPHDEMIA HE READ ME AND WENT TO CHART ON THE WALL AND EXPLAINED WHY THERE COULD BE SOMETHING IN PELVIC AREA BUT DID THINK IT COULD BE TUMORS PRESSING ON VEINS BUT SAID TREATMENT I'D DONE FOR CELLULITUIS BUT ON TARGET AND HE FELT IT WAS GONE BUT NEEDED THE SWELLING TO GO DOWN FOR INCREASED CIRCULATION. SINCE I'D ALREADY HAD ULTRA SOUND CK'ING FOR BLOOD CLOT..SAID GREAT WE DON'T NEED TO DO THAT TEST THEN...

HE'S GOING TO CALL AND TALK TO MY REFERING DR PERSONALLY..WOW..AND DID A ACE BANDAGE WRAP FOR COMPRESSION AND AGREED THE 2 STOCKINGS I GOT WOULDN'T WORK AND ORDERED A CUSTOM PAIR OF KNEE HIGHS WITH/OUT TOES..YEAH!!

I'M TO SEE HIM IN 2 WEEKS..IF FEVER COMES BACK OVER WEEKEND HAVE TO CALL MY REFERING DR AND LET HIM ADMIT ME OR DO WHAT HE THINKS BEST..BUT HE DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD COME BACK AS THE LEG LOOKED LIKE IT WAS HEALING EVEN THO STILL VERY SWOLLEN.

SO IT'S THE CUSTOM STOCKINGS WHICH HAVE A PRESCRIPTION FOR AND WENT TO PLACE THAT SOLD ME THE 2 PAIR LET ME RETURN ONE AND IF I GET THE FITTED ONES FROM THEM (I WILL IF THEY CAN FIT ME) THEY WILL LET ME RETURN THE SECOND PAIR SO THAT'S A SAVINGS OF $100.00 tHEY WERE SO NICE.

IF THIS DOESN'T WORK HE WILL ORDER AND KNOWS IT WILL BE APPROVED..A SLEVE PUMP..TO USE 3-4 TIMES A DAY...

THIS LYMPHODEMIA WILL BE WITH ME FOR MY LIFE NOW.

FEEL BLESSED AND HOPEFUL ..TALKED WITH JIM ON WAY HOME AND COMPROMISED WITH GOING TO DAY TRIPS AND I'LL PACK MY FOOD IN COOLER AND HE CAN EAT AT ANY RESTURANT AT ANYTIME HE WANT'S AND I'LL HAVE MY FOOD AND NOT HAVE TO DO THE 'DRILL' THAT HE HATES...AND HAS KEPT US FROM TRAVELING..SO

I'M HOPEFUL ..RUNNING THE ERRANDS AFTER APTER TO GET WHAT NEED ..DIDN'T GET HOME TILL 5:30 AND WAS HOT AND EXHAUSTED BUT DONE...THIS HOLIDAY I AM GOING TO DO NOTHING BUT SIT ON SOFA AND READ MY NEW BOOK OR SIT ON LOUNGE CHAIR ON DECK WITH LEG UP.

WHEN I POSTED I HAD JUST HEARD FROM MY FRIEND BARBARA AND PAM.(DR'S WIFE') HAVE GONE TO SHORE HOUSE FOR THE NITE..SO WERE BOTH THERE..AND I JUST LOST IT...GUESS ALL THE TENTION OF LAST 4 WEEKS AND JIM NOT GOING AND KNOWING AT THIS PT I'D BE LATE AS THE REFERAL WASN'T THERE SO PHONE CALLS TO GET THAT IN PLACE AND THE NITE BEFORE..JIMS DISPLEASURE WITH ME AND MY HEALTH JUST THREW ME OVER THE EDEGE. THOUGHT ALOT ABOUT HIS ACTIONS LAST NITE AND REALIZED AFTER 40 YEARS SHOULD HAVE REALIZED WHEN HE'S FEELING HELPLESS OVER MY HEALTH HE JUST GETS WEARY (LIKE ME) BUT KEEPS IT IN THE THEM BLOWS..BUT...THAT BEING SAID..HE ALWAYS COMES THROUGH ...ALWAYS..SO MAYBE IT EVEN WAS A GOOD THING CAUSE IT FORCED US TO TALK ABOUT THESE ISSUES AND HOW WE CAN DO SOME DAY TRIPS AND TRY AND RECAPTURED OUR RETIREMENT...SO GOOD NEWS TO REPORT.

JASON JUST CALLED AND HE AND JIM TALKING NOW AND I'M SIGHING OFF..

CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR YOUR LOVE COMPASSION AND PRAYERS.

WILL POST TOMORROW AND LET YOU KNOW HOW IT'S GOING.

LOVE

JUDY

mouse Enthusiast

I am so glad that the doctor appt. went well. I understand about the blowing by Jim. They do feel helpless and they don't know how they can help. I have Pete do several small errands a week and that helps. That is great that you are going to do small day trips. Pete was upset because today's nurse was very concerned about my weight loss. He tells me to stay off the scale and just concentrate on getting well. So, he was not a happy camper that she adressed a concern I have. Enjoy the new book and a great recovery is right around the corner. HUGS

Guest Robbin

:D GOOD NEWS! I am so glad that you had a positive experience with the dr. Day trips are so nice too-you get away but not too tired when you get back home. I hope you get your money back from the stockings--those things are way too overpriced. Have a great holiday weekend, Judy (and everyone else too!)

Armetta, I hope YOU are on the mend too. The more you focus on the scales, the less they cooperate btw! I am trying to lose-my son is trying to gain and we are both doing bad on either end of the spectrum :) Just GET WELL!!! Enjoy some fireworks on tv--no bugs or crowds!!

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

THANKS ROBBIN.

:D GOOD NEWS! I am so glad that you had a positive experience with the dr. Day trips are so nice too-you get away but not too tired when you get back home. I AGREE..THINK THE 2 WEEKS IN CA EATING EVERYMEAL OUT WHILE STAYING WITH HIM MOM DID IT FOR HIM...HE'S EYES WERE GLASSED OVER AND THE END OF THE TRIP.

Armetta, DITO ROBBIN.-- The more you focus on the scales, the less they cooperateI THROUGH MINE OUT YEARS AGO AND JUST GO BY MY CLOTHES..HAVE A WHOLE NEW WARDROBE NOW OF CLOTHES I HAVEN'T WARN IN YEARS..JUDY

tiffjake Enthusiast

I have been working on a friends house all day, so I missed the good news, but I am also VERY glad that you found a good doc that listened to you and understood you! That is awesome! So, you still need that boat? I have been paying extra attention to the news, and it sounds like the flood waters are going down?!?!

TCA Contributor

Soooo glad things are looking better on so many fronts! Hugs and prayers!

Tanya

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

thanks tiff-

yes it is ---That is awesome! So, you still need that boat? nope not us thank heavens.

you didn't answer about how your diet and health are doing since hubby got back. hope all is well

hugs judy

tanya--thanks i'm happy too. posted on your thread tonight but only saw post from a while ago.

will go now and see if meg's better.

praying your 'good things and times are coming'

love and hugs

judy

Soooo glad things are looking better on so many fronts! Hugs and prayers!

Tanya

tiffjake Enthusiast
thanks tiff-

yes it is ---That is awesome! So, you still need that boat? nope not us thank heavens.

you didn't answer about how your diet and health are doing since hubby got back. hope all is well

hugs judy

Oh! Didn't see that questions! Sorry! Things are ok. I tried a gluten challenge, and made it three days, before the migranes and night terrors got the best of me (of course there was "D" but that isn't as threatening as it used to be). But 2 days back into gluten-free and the migranes are gone and I am sleeping better.

I talk to my hubby daily, and that is great for us, I am very lucky in that respect. Not all wives get to do that. He left on the 10th and after I dropped him off at the airport and took off for Alabama (where I am from) and stayed with friends for 2 weeks. It was good to get away and not come straight home and be alone. I just got home a couple of days ago, and today was the first day I DID something, you know?

Anyway, back to you! Hope you are taking care of yourself!!!!

debmidge Rising Star

Judy

good to hear that this Dr. listened. Keep doing the regimen (legs up, new stocking/wrap, pump) and it's gotta work. My husband Mike is experiencing the lymphadema on and off these days so I am taking your experience all in. I just recently learned about the tumor/lymphadema connection and I guess we have to explore that too....what test is for that? He's scared to know if this is the cause of his lymphadema...

I have been reading your posts and following, but I sometimes don't know what to say .....I definitely will pray for you when you ask all of us to....but I no longer feel confident that prayer changes things. But that's my problem...and your task is to get well and feel better.

Guest nini

Judy, so good to hear about your positive Dr. experience, I hope this gets you on the path to recovery. The power of prayer is amazing isn't it? {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

jerseyangel Proficient

Hi Judy :D --I'm only about 12 hours late :ph34r: , but I'm so-o-o happy that things went so well yesterday. I really had a feeling that this doctor was going to step in and get you back on the track to healing this thing once and for all. It sounds like a good plan! I was thinking about you last night, but was afraid if I called, you'd be asleep, tired from the day. As it turns out, I went to bed early, and you were online!!! :blink: Anyway, the doctor's words sound very reassuring, and I know it's just a matter of time and healing now :)

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

:) hi all

today has been a good day. ace keeps falling off and if i get it tight so it doesn't come off toes get blueish so too tight but i'm still learning ..hubby's wrap did too. :lol: what dolts we are.

Thanks patti. guess i was up cause had 2 hr nap after getting home.

hope your well today

Nini--yep these prayers sure are powerful! :)

beb--positive thoughts work for me :PI just recently learned about the tumor/lymphadema connection and I guess we have to explore that too....what test is for that? He's scared to know if this is the cause of his lymphadema... have you read somewhere else about this??? wow I'd love to know.

he want's pelvic tests too???don't know and didn't ask...enought on my plate now...but my dr and i both thought my tumors could be causing some compression..can you tell me what your refering to??

hope your hubby is doing ok on this long weekend.

love

judy

Guest BERNESES

Yippeee

glad things are looking up!

TCA Contributor

Hope you're still improving. Just wanted to check in and see how you're feeling.

Hugs,

Tanya

debmidge Rising Star

I think I was checking out lymphadema on Mayoclinic.com's site. & they mentioned causes of it could be tumor.

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

:) Hi All--Gosh it's been a long time since I posted but doing alot of resting and catching up on much needed sleep....I can't believe it's been 6 weeks Tues that this all started... :huh::blink::o May 30th was the nite I lot the shakes and 103+ fever... :ph34r: The new custom compression stocking should be ready on Monday morning so can't wait for that..this ace bandage is a royal pain to put on and keep getting a 'dent' in the folds that you can't see till it's off and then the swelling above dent makes it worse... :ph34r:

Been off the antib (one month total on them) for 10 days and no fever and looks good chiro said yesterday.

And the BEST NEWS :):rolleyes: CHIRO WANTS TO SEE HOW I DO IN THE GARDEN YEAH!!!!

I GET 20 MIN IN AM W/ ACE WRAP AND THEN COME IN AND TAKE IT OFF AND CK MEASURMENTS AND PUT UP AND EAT..SHE'S REALLY HITTING MY EATING...SEEMS I KEEP FORGETING TO EAT...

THEN IF ALL IS WELL AND SWELLING STAYS DOWN...CAN DO IT AGAIN IN AFTER NOON..... :rolleyes::):):) MY SOUL WILL BE SINGING TODAY.

I MUST TAKE THIS TIME TO THANK ALL YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND PRAYERS. THERE IS NOW DOUBT IN MY MIND THAT THE PRAYERS, GOOD MEDICAL HELP, AND MY COMPLIANCE TO 'RULES' (DON'T USUALLY DO THAT WELL) BUT THE FEAR OF HOSPITAL HAS MADE ME 'TOE THE LINE'

THANKS DEAR FRIENDS ......HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AND I'LL POST THE RESULTS OF THE 'GARDEN TEST'

GOING TO TRY TO PUT A NEW AVATAR UP OF A IRIS JIM TOOK A PICTURE OF FOR ME. I SURE COULDN'T GET OUT AND ENJOY THE GARDEN THIS YEAR SO HE WENT AND GOT SOME GREAT PICTURES FOR ME TO TREASURE AND PUT IN SCRAPE BOOK.

I'LL TRY TO KEEP PUTTING SOME NEW PHOTOS UP

LOVE AND HUGS AND THANKS

JUDY IN PHILLY

mouse Enthusiast

So glad that you get to do a garden test. Remember it is only a test and not a full scale work in the garden job. Keep us posted on how the test goes. Prayers and Hugs.

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

Good Morning Armetta--didn't see you post this am so thought maybe you were alseep. Trying to get the avatar up and will miss garden time if i don't just stop for now..need to get out before it warms up...I'll remember to keep it short..think i'll just do repoting on the deck it needs soooooo much work.

how did you nite go and are you feeling better this am? Did you post on your thread..wish you'd just do that and save your strength....hugs and love j

keep us updated ok????

So glad that you get to do a garden test. Remember it is only a test and not a full scale work in the garden job. Keep us posted on how the test goes. Prayers and Hugs.

Archived