This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Rachelville 2

Rachel--24

Anonymousgurl Contributor

I was SOO excited when I saw this thread! I've been posting on the "OMG" thread for what...maybe 2 or 3 weeks now? I'm not sure. So I considered myself a new resident :) So I'll fill out an application...

Are you gluten free? Why of course! I am also free of many other foods, just like Rachel :) Because we're allergic to...well...everything. But it's a good thing. Because one day we'll end up being the healthiest people ON THE EARTH!

Do you promise to never infiltrate Rachelville with gluteney foods? Of course I promise!

Do you promise to never bring gigantic Auxigro ridden produce into R-Ville? I goodness, I wouldn't even think of it!

Hmm...since I've hung around Rachelville for a while now....may I have a job?

que interestante................

I am rooting for the giants with all my heart, i am a MAJOR giants fan....... like really really obsesed, but I cant watch the game tonight (or most of it) cause it is one of my really good friends Indina singing and Dance preformance and she has been working for like 10 years on this so it is really important.

YAY! It looks like maybe there's another teen in Rachelville? LoL. I'm 17 years old. And also a HUGE giants fan :) It's weird though, my friends and I all live SO close to the stadium, and they've all been to like a million bazillion games and I've never been :(

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
flagbabyds Collaborator

yep another teen here. you should come to fan fest next saturday at the park, you can meet all the players and get autographs and stuff, realy fun.

i really gotta go back to studying finals start on tuesday and end on thursday

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Hmm...since I've hung around Rachelville for a while now....may I have a job?

YAY! It looks like maybe there's another teen in Rachelville? LoL. I'm 17 years old. And also a HUGE giants fan :) It's weird though, my friends and I all live SO close to the stadium, and they've all been to like a million bazillion games and I've never been :(

Hey Peace....I guess you're now "formally" a resident! :D

Yeah....in Rachelville you get to pick your job.....whatever you wanna be...its yours. Oh....and in Rachelville we're not really sick. ;)

We get to eat whatever we want....'cept gluten of course. :)

We grow everything ourselves so we dont worry about pesticides or antibiotics in our dairy products or Auxigro in our veggies. So yeah....we get to eat more stuff. :D

OMG....you have to go to a game!! Last year I was lucky enough to go to opening day....I LOVED it! I've been to lots of games at the new park but that was my first time going to opening day. Maybe this season you can catch a game with one of your friends??

Last time I brought my own food. :)

I always bring my own when I venture out of Rachelville. :P

flagbabyds Collaborator

rachel, are you going to fan fest? it is SO much fun! this year it is in the park and they will have tours of the park and the dugout and stuff.

Anonymousgurl Contributor
Hey Peace....I guess you're now "formally" a resident! :D

Yeah....in Rachelville you get to pick your job.....whatever you wanna be...its yours. Oh....and in Rachelville we're not really sick. ;)

We get to eat whatever we want....'cept gluten of course. :)

We grow everything ourselves so we dont worry about pesticides or antibiotics in our dairy products or Auxigro in our veggies. So yeah....we get to eat more stuff. :D

OMG....you have to go to a game!! Last year I was lucky enough to go to opening day....I LOVED it! I've been to lots of games at the new park but that was my first time going to opening day. Maybe this season you can catch a game with one of your friends??

Last time I brought my own food. :)

I always bring my own when I venture out of Rachelville. :P

Yay! Rachelville sounds like HEAVENville. LoL. Hmmm...I get to pick my own job you say? Welllll...perhaps I could be....hmmm...Rachelville's litter police? Absolutely no littering in Rachelville. Rachelville is nearly perfect, so it must be spic and span! *17 year old hippie here*

I know...I've been DYING to go to a giants game. But Im so sad...no more JT Snow :( He was my absolute favorite.

I always bring my food everywhere too! Most of my stuff has to be cooked so im always bringing the same thing with me...people think that gluten free turkey slices and rice cakes are all I ever eat!

AndreaB Contributor

Peace,

Welcome to Rachelville! :D

Just add your preferred job to your sig (if you want) and it's yours. I'm not keeping the official list anymore since it takes up sooooo much space.

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Absolutely no littering in Rachelville. Rachelville is nearly perfect, so it must be spic and span! *17 year old hippie here*

:lol::lol:

Too funny!

Yeah....you're in charge of litter. :P

We have a couple of bums in Rachelville so they'll probably keep you on your toes! :lol:

But yeah....excellent idea....Rachelville shouldnt have litter....its a "pristine" environment. :D

I've been DYING to go to a giants game. But Im so sad...no more JT Snow :( He was my absolute favorite.

OMG...besides reacting to all foods on the planet....we have even MORE in common!! :o

JT Snow was favorite too!! B)

BOO-HOO for no more JT Snow. :(

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Rachel--24 Collaborator
rachel, are you going to fan fest? it is SO much fun! this year it is in the park and they will have tours of the park and the dugout and stuff.

:( I'm not going. :(

2kids4me Contributor

Good to see teens in rachelville - it will help us old farts stay young. I had to laugh and give my boy a hug the other day... we wre discussing age and I said I was proud to be 45..my son gave me cute look and replied : but remember mom you are really 35! I had forgotten that when I turned 40 and few birthdays after that..... I told him that when you turn 40 the birthdays go backwards so the following year I would be 39. Gotta love him for remembering my "new math".

Kathryn's appt is March 20, will update all of you then...

Matt also had 2 basketball games today - good attitude as he said: We lost really bad the first game but did better the next game - we only lost 36 to 7... :lol:

Sandy

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Matt also had 2 basketball games today - good attitude as he said: We lost really bad the first game but did better the next game - we only lost 36 to 7... :lol:

:lol:

Yup....I dont know too many people who would say.....we *only* lost 36 to 7!! Gotta love his attitude! :lol:

AndreaB Contributor
I told him that when you turn 40 the birthdays go backwards so the following year I would be 39. Gotta love him for remembering my "new math".

Kathryn's appt is March 20, will update all of you then...

Sandy

I like that math too! :lol:

Will look forward to updates from Kathryn's appointment in March.

Great attitude your son has. Now if everyone could have that attitude and just have fun. :P

Mango04 Enthusiast

Yay I'm so glad the Rachelville thread resurfaced. It's such a happy place :)...and I miss the auxigro detecting geese lol. Now we need some sort of new creature that protects against candida...or something...i dunno lol.

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Yay I'm so glad the Rachelville thread resurfaced. It's such a happy place :)...and I miss the auxigro detecting geese lol. Now we need some sort of new creature that protects against candida...or something...i dunno lol.

LOL!!

Yeah...the "yeasties" snuck in while we were busy protecting ourselves from ants and stuff. :blink:

Candida is definately not welcome here...Rachelville must be fungi-free!!

Apparantly gluten-free wasnt enough....we must be fungi-free as well! Sheeeeesh...is there no end to the perils we deal with? :rolleyes:

I wonder what type of creature would be best for this job?? :unsure:

AndreaB Contributor

Yep, we need to get our fun, sense of humor and relaxing in here.

I don't have a clue what kind of creature could be used to keep the fungi away.

Mtndog Collaborator
LOL!!

Yeah...the "yeasties" snuck in while we were busy protecting ourselves from ants and stuff. :blink:

Candida is definately not welcome here...Rachelville must be fungi-free!!

Apparantly gluten-free wasnt enough....we must be fungi-free as well! Sheeeeesh...is there no end to the perils we deal with? :rolleyes:

I wonder what type of creature would be best for this job?? :unsure:

I would vote for the truffle hunting pigs. They root it out, dig it up and then when we can have it packaged and sent out of Racjelville for like $100 a pound because the rest of the world seems to like fungi.

Or we could hire "The Yeastie Boys" to sing them away. :P

Mango- It's so nice to "see" you! You look beautiful in your new avatar!

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Or we could hire "The Yeastie Boys" to sing them away. :P

LMAO!!

Bev, I love that!! :lol:

They could sing "Bad Fungi....that Funky Fungi" all throughout Rachelville!!

I think we could also use the truffle hunting pigs.....and yeah....we'll sell the funky fungi to the people who like that sort of thing. :P

Are there really people out there who like fungi?? :unsure:

Rachel--24 Collaborator

I still see "gluteny" batfish??? :huh:

By the way....Meredith...is that a piece of bread floating near the fish?? :lol:

Were the fish eating it....is that why they were gluteny??

AndreaB Contributor

I love M's new avatar as well.

Those truffle hunting pigs are a good idea Bev. :)

I'm not the queen of conversation so rely on everyone else to post so I can comment. :P In between cutting down on computer time.

Mango04 Enthusiast

haha thanks...the gluteny batfish were just causing too much confusion :lol:

By the way....Meredith...is that a piece of bread floating near the fish??

Were the fish eating it....is that why they were gluteny??

Yay someone gets it haha. Yeah everyone started throwing bread in the water to attract more fish. I found myself feeling sorry for the fish :ph34r:

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Yeah everyone started throwing bread in the water to attract more fish. I found myself feeling sorry for the fish :ph34r:

Poor little fishies. I could see you wanting to save them from the evil gluten....without making yourself look totally psycho amongst all the gluten-eaters. :lol:

Yeah...some people just dont "get it"......throwing poison at innocent fish. <_<

I'm guessing the fish were eating the bread??

Stupid addicting gluten. :angry:

Mango04 Enthusiast

Poor little fishies. I could see you wanting to save them from the evil gluten....without making yourself look totally psycho amongst all the gluten-eaters. :lol:

Yeah...some people just dont "get it"......throwing poison at innocent fish. <_<

I'm guessing the fish were eating the bread??

Stupid addicting gluten. :angry:

It was quite the dilemma. I did want to save them. :lol: Unfortunately, I was going to be stuck on a really small sailboat with the 16 other gluten-eaters for three more days :o, so I was forced to stand there helplessly and watch the poor fish eat bread :(

OMG I just noticed we have a "wrap in quote tags" button now. How fun. Has that always been there? I've been doing it the old fashioned way all this time.

Rachel--24 Collaborator
OMG I just noticed we have a "wrap in quote tags" button now. How fun. Has that always been there? I've been doing it the old fashioned way all this time.

Hmmm.....I think it was always there. I think it might have *looked* different though?? :unsure:

I dunno....I already forgot how things were before we got so "advanced". :P

I still dont know what half the stuff means. :ph34r:

AndreaB Contributor

You used to have to hit quote at the beginning and ending of the quote I believe.

Now you can just hit the wrap in quote button and paste your message in between them. :)

Poor fish. :(

Mango04 Enthusiast

So I'm really dumb. I've always spelled out the word "quote" and added all the little symbols and such.

Okay so anyway...we have pigs now. :) Candida detecting pigs. Or anti-candida pigs of some sort. Wow I'm really procrastinating today :ph34r::rolleyes:

Are there really people out there who like fungi??

In OZ there's this pasta sauce they sell in the "health food" section called Fungi Sauce. Eww. They should really just say "mushroom" or something. I'm assuming that's what it was anyway :huh:

Rachel--24 Collaborator
I've always spelled out the word "quote" and added all the little symbols and such.

:blink:

Woah....no wonder you're so excited about the new quote button! :lol::lol:

sorry but I had to laugh...and yeah...I'm still laughing! :lol:

I think I just hit reply and the stuff was already quoted and I just deleted whatever text I didnt want. I thought thats how everyone quoted?? :huh:

Archived