Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rachel--24

Rachelville 2

Tah-dah... my new avatar. That is Colin meeting Goofy at the character dinner at Chef Mickeys. Goofy seems to be his favorite!

Cute picture Stephanie!

Was he scared of any of the characters?

Tah-dah... my new avatar. That is Colin meeting Goofy at the character dinner at Chef Mickeys. Goofy seems to be his favorite!

What a cute little fella- he looks really engrossed!!! :)

So I am making a blog on here for you all to read because i actually dont have time to post here much so you all can read that whenever you want.

I am really not going to be posting here much, just updating my blog with my updates from my xanga and myspace.

so have fun!

i will still get e-mail notices of the posts on here.

So I am making a blog on here for you all to read because i actually dont have time to post here much so you all can read that whenever you want.

I am really not going to be posting here much, just updating my blog with my updates from my xanga and myspace.

so have fun!

i will still get e-mail notices of the posts on here.

Hi Molly, thanks for letting us know. Hope all is well with you and don't be a stranger!!!

Drive by:

I have found the perfect location for rachelville:

http://www.windyhillfarmvt.com/

I call the big bed!

Looks lovely Bev, is this the area you went for your Anniversary weekend?

I've never been to that part of the country, never been to many parts of the country :lol: but I would love to visit.

Drive by:

I call the big bed!

This place gets my vote!

http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/hotels/index.j...ctyhocn=MLEHITW

Click on "tour hotel" and scroll thru the pics! The rooms are literally on the WATER! :blink:

Wow, either of those two places would be wonderful...heck, I'd settle for something that had a YARD, lol. Course with all the Rachelvillians it'd have to be a BIG yard.

This place gets my vote!

Click on "tour hotel" and scroll thru the pics! The rooms are literally on the WATER! :blink:

I don't know if the Hiltons would appreciate our Auxigro protesctive geese, purple glittery pest control bats, multi-tasking rescue/sled dog Dingoes, and herd of organic cows :blink:

I don't know if the Hiltons would appreciate our Auxigro protesctive geese, purple glittery pest control bats, multi-tasking rescue/sled dog Dingoes, and herd of organic cows :blink:

Then they deserve to be pelted with some overripe purple tomatoes....that's right PURPLE AUXIGRO TOMATOES! :blink:

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/10/24/purple.tomato.ap/index.html

Hideous looking things!

That undersea restaurant looked cool! Not that any of us could eat there, even if we could afford to go.

Purple tomatoes......that may take some getting used to. :blink::unsure:

Drive by:

I call the big bed!

..and so perfect for Christmas but...

This place gets my vote!

I am drawn to the Hilton for the beaches and the heat. So torn...I can't decide.... :unsure:

..and sorry but a big thumbs down on the purple tomatoes - yuck!!

..and so perfect for Christmas but...

I am drawn to the Hilton for the beaches and the heat. So torn...I can't decide.... :unsure:

Maybe Rachelvillians could winter in the Maldives, and spend their summers in VT? I've heard they don't like to leave the valley except for when they follow the Auxigro geese on their annual migration...I think the geese would get on quite nicely in the Maldives. I think they've been engineered to be hurricane proof and UV resistant ;)

After we decended on them, the Hiltons wouldn't know what hit them :lol:

ROFL....

:lol::lol:

OMG...I've been away for much too long. Just popped in to see whats up and you guys are just hilarious!! :lol::lol:

Wait...are the purple tomatos for pelting people with.....or for eating?? :unsure:

I could NOT see myself eating a purple Auxigro'd tomato <_< ....but pelting certain people??? Hmmm....now that I can totally seeee! :D

Maybe Rachelvillians could winter in the Maldives,

Winter??? :o I thought Rachelville was protected from such a thing?? :unsure:

Is there snow in the Maldives?? Ok....I can just see myself lugging the sauna to the Maldives. :lol:

I'll be living in the sauna for the duration. ;)

ROTHLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That place does look wonderful though! I want a massage on that table suspended over the ocean!

I vote Vt in summer, Maldives in winter (what the heck do they eat there? Not purple auxigoed tomatoes I hope!) :P

(what the heck do they eat there? Not purple auxigoed tomatoes I hope!) :P

It's Rachelville SOUTH - eat whatever you want!

It's Rachelville SOUTH - eat whatever you want!

YAy, heck with the Bumble Bars give me chocolate peanut butter ice cream then!

Richard...the new avatar....SCARY. :ph34r:

That movie always gets me freaked out. When The Dave and I go to my new Dr.'s office....the hallway is VERY long and totally reminds us of the movie. I can picture those girls standing there.... :unsure: In my head I hear "Redrum Redrum" EEEEEEEK. I dont like that hallway. :ph34r:

Richard...the new avatar....SCARY. :ph34r:

That movie always gets me freaked out. When The Dave and I go to my new Dr.'s office....the hallway is VERY long and totally reminds us of the movie. I can picture those girls standing there.... :unsure: In my head I hear "Redrum Redrum" EEEEEEEK. I dont like that hallway. :ph34r:

I wouldn't be too freaked out until you hear that terrifying silence/ high pitch whine (or of course the doors bust open and the hallway flood with blood :blink: - bad sign if it's the dr's office BTW) :)

we're discussing the best horror flicks over on the funny pages feel free to join in!

Hello everyone! I have no idea what everyone is talking about. That however, is quite alright. Just a quick hi and I hope everyone is well!!

DITTO STEPHANIE... :blink::o:huh::blink::blink::blink:

I DIDN'T GET ON FOR A FEW DAYS.

HI EVERYONE..

STEPH, LOVE YOUR BATHTUB PICTURE B/T/W

JUDY