Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest AutumnE

Anybody Heard Of Zonulin?

I spoke with a clinical trials coordinator at one of the sites for this drug. It is a requirement to have a biopsy. They are still recruiting.

She was absolutely wonderful, and I told her thank you for all the work they are doing.

Speaking as the mom of a Celiac, I wouldn't let my daughter go all gung-ho back on gluten, but as protection from CC reactions, most definitely.

I'm in that "wait 10 years bunch" as well, and by that time she'll be 18 and can make her own choice. Of course, I'd like to see her stay off gluten and only use it for the CC times.

• Celiac.com Sponsor:

• Forum Discussions

Hi Kim! We can't tell just by what you posted. Every lab has different reference ranges so we would need those ranges. Can you please post those? Also, it doesn't matter if you have mild or severe intestinal symptoms as over 50% of diagnosed...
    Hello All, Just looking for information on vitamins. Had some testing come back this week that my bone density is low, as is my B12 and D. So, I clearly need to supplement, but have read that it's hard to trust vitamin brands that say...
    Hi, i heard about shampoos etc but didn't think much about it but will definitely look in to it, thanks.  My bloating has subsided slightly snd this is since i change my vitamins from Holland and barrett to some online which are free ...