Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ptkds

Found New gluten-free Cereal Today!

I noticed the same thing about the reduced sugar Cocoa Puffs, but I think that is because that cereal stopped being made when the ingredient change was made. I can't find it anymore and the last time I did it was at a clearance price-I bought every box on the shelf! I'm okay with not having it anymore. I don't usually buy sugary or chocolate cereal. It was mostly just a transitional thing to show the kids that they could still have yummy foods.

I just bought two boxes of kaboom. Okay. Here's the problem: I appear to be having a reaction to something I ate today, but the ingredients of kaboom were fine according to the box (I share a kitchen with my non-celiac family so sometimes I will have a little episode from that alone. And then there was the highly suspicious mexican cheese I snacked on with the really odd rind). I think it was the freaky cheese (or it could have been some issue with the knife used to cut it prior to me or the cutting surface itself etc etc etc) as I felt fine for a number of hours after breakfast. Has anyone else had it and no reaction? I guess I will wait a few days and try it again.