Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mickide

Liquid Vitamins?

I am looking for a liquid vitamin that is affordable. Anyone take these? I am looking for a liquid multivitamin, do they make calcium/ D/ etc in the liquid form?

I am looking for a liquid vitamin that is affordable. Anyone take these? I am looking for a liquid multivitamin, do they make calcium/ D/ etc in the liquid form?

Being a rookie and all, I hope I have read the forum rules correctly and am doing the right thing by telling you to check my profile for info about what I have taken for years

Miracle 2000 liquid. I don't have a bottle at this time to re-check the label but I think they are okay. They also taste good ..... I know you can get them at any vitamiin shoppe & many health stores... Not GNC!

Hi,

I use tablets for myself, but I use Nature's Plus Liquid Bone Power and NatureBio Children's Multivitamin for my two year old. These are both gluten-free and CF. The mutlivitamin looks like liquid carrots, but the kids don't mind it. :P

I take a powdered vitamin that you dissolve in a glass of whatever liquid you're drinking. It works well for me. Noticable difference over a tablet. Rainbow Light Healthy Family Multivitamin Powder.

I'm glad you started this thread. Was going to ask about liquid vitamins myself.

Not only do I need gluten-free products, but also corn-free. The fructose and citric acid in so many of these liquid vitamins/minerals rules them out for me.

I found a gluten/corn-free product on the internet. ACTIVE brand. I know nothing about these and was wondering if anyone else has tried their liquid vitamins/minerals.

http://www.active-liquid-vitamins.com/index.html