Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mickide

Liquid Vitamins?

I am looking for a liquid vitamin that is affordable. Anyone take these? I am looking for a liquid multivitamin, do they make calcium/ D/ etc in the liquid form?

Positive biopsy 7/24/07

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I am looking for a liquid vitamin that is affordable. Anyone take these? I am looking for a liquid multivitamin, do they make calcium/ D/ etc in the liquid form?

Being a rookie and all, I hope I have read the forum rules correctly and am doing the right thing by telling you to check my profile for info about what I have taken for years

Sandi ~ learning to live in a world obsessed and infested with wheat.

"You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows" probably was not referring to us . . .

"For the love of money gluten is a root of all sorts of evil, and some by longing for it have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs." (apologies to 1 Timothy 6:10 (NASB)

The person we most dislike is still a soul for whom Christ died. (David Jeremiah)

Miracle 2000 liquid. I don't have a bottle at this time to re-check the label but I think they are okay. They also taste good ..... I know you can get them at any vitamiin shoppe & many health stores... Not GNC!

Hi,

I use tablets for myself, but I use Nature's Plus Liquid Bone Power and NatureBio Children's Multivitamin for my two year old. These are both gluten-free and CF. The mutlivitamin looks like liquid carrots, but the kids don't mind it. :P

I take a powdered vitamin that you dissolve in a glass of whatever liquid you're drinking. It works well for me. Noticable difference over a tablet. Rainbow Light Healthy Family Multivitamin Powder.

Me: GLUTEN-FREE 7/06, multiple food allergies, T2 DIABETES DX 8/08, LADA-Latent Autoimmune Diabetes in Adults, Who knew food allergies could trigger an autoimmune attack on the pancreas?! 1/11 Re-DX T1 DM, pos. DQ2 Celiac gene test 9/11

Son: ADHD '06,

neg. CELIAC PANEL 5/07

ALLERGY: "positive" blood and skin tests to wheat, which triggers his eczema '08

ENTEROLAB testing: elevated Fecal Anti-tissue Transglutaminase IgA Dec. '08

Gluten-free-Feb. '09

other food allergies

I'm glad you started this thread. Was going to ask about liquid vitamins myself.

Not only do I need gluten-free products, but also corn-free. The fructose and citric acid in so many of these liquid vitamins/minerals rules them out for me.

I found a gluten/corn-free product on the internet. ACTIVE brand. I know nothing about these and was wondering if anyone else has tried their liquid vitamins/minerals.

http://www.active-liquid-vitamins.com/index.html

Valda

Enterolab results: ...two genes for gluten intolerance ...casein intolerance

other sensitivities: corn, eggs, soy, potato, tapioca

Hypoglycemic

Sensitivity to high EMFs [electromagnetic frequency] (limits my time in front of the computer)

Living a healthier, happier life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.Psalm 139: 9,10