Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

amberleigh

Liquors? I've Been Drinking Them And Now Am Questioning

Eek! I've been happily enjoying lots of different liquors (we went on vacation 2 weeks after I was dx'd with celiac disease). Lots of martinis with flavored liqueurs. Whoops! None of the websites have ingredient information. Flavored vodkas? Anyone know? Thanks a bunch!

You can have a general idea when you go out what's safe and what's not, but ultimately you have to check the mixers at the bar. I once read a bottle of margarita mix at the bar and it had wheat. :blink: I never would have suspected that margaritas could have wheat!

Also, I have found some key lime martinis have wheat even if you get it without the graham cracker crumbs on the rim.

You can have a general idea when you go out what's safe and what's not, but ultimately you have to check the mixers at the bar. I once read a bottle of margarita mix at the bar and it had wheat. :blink: I never would have suspected that margaritas could have wheat!

Also, I have found some key lime martinis have wheat even if you get it without the graham cracker crumbs on the rim.

Me either!