jjc

Food Should Taste Good Brand Chips

Rate this topic

Hello--

I just bought two bags of Food Should Taste Good chips, and before I go and eat them, I wanted to make sure they are 100 percent gluten free and safe to eat! I noticed that a few varieties had oat fiber listed as an ingredient, which makes me wonder! I'd love to hear feedback from anyone who has tried this brand! :)

We love them & eat them daily!

I really like these. My favorites are the olive and the chocolate. The chocolate were great with a bit of cream cheese and raspberries. Although the company makes one with oats (last I checked) I never had any CC issues with any of the others.

I've had the jalapeno and buffalo - both are delicious!

I would caution anyone before eating the multigrain chips or any containing oat bran. If you are sensitive to oats, DO NOT EAT THIS PRODUCT! I did, and I was very sick for days. I've contacted the company. I never thought I would have to read labels on something labeled "gluten free" but apparently I do. Lesson painfully learned.

In the US, something containing gluten-free oats can be considered gluten free. If your sensitive to something other than gluten, you should read the ingredients. Just as you would if you were sensitive to corn or soy or dairy.

I love the sweet potato chips! But I eat oats on a daily basis without any problems....

I like the sweet potato chips too. I never tried the multigrain because they have soy in them. But the oat flour would be a problem too.