killernj13

gluten-free Buns Coming To Cheeseburger In Paradise

Rate this topic

Where did you see this?!!

Where did you see this?!!

Look at the original posters message. click "my Link"

I wanted sooooo bad to go to Cheeseburger in Paradise while in Myrtle Beach over Memorial Day but unforeseen circumstances thwarted me. Now to wait patiently for my next trip! Wish there was one nearby!

Sorry, should have done a better job of identifying the link.

Yes, the article is there if you click on My Link.

We visited the restaurant in Ft. Myers, FL and thanks to your tip asked if they had gluten-free buns, which they DID!!!

There was an upcharge for the bun, but my son more than made up for it by taking advantage of the endless french fries and soda refills (he is a teenager)!

Out back Steakhouse in Rochester, MI had gluten free bread! It does have egg in it. I'm not sure about the casein. It tasted really good.

I think your link may have expired . . . or maybe it's just having trouble today. However, here it is on the Cheeseburger In Paradise site:

http://www.cheeseburgerinparadise.com/press-room/news/2011-05-25/Cheeseburger-in-Paradise-Adds-Gluten-Free-Bun-to-Menu-and-Continues-to-Raise-Awareness-for-Gluten-Intolerant-Efforts.aspx

Our gluten free dinner group is going there in August, but since the place is down the street from my house, I don't know if I'll wait! Excited!