heathenly

Already Feel So Much Better

Rate this topic

72 hours off gluten. Yesterday I managed to clean a few things (my house has been a disaster while on my 13 day gluten challenge), and today ran errands. Haven't napped all weekend. Amazing how quickly I start to feel like a human again off gluten... or, how quickly the placebo effect works...

I'm just talking out loud. None of my friends ever want to hear me say the word gluten again.

Onward to weight loss and fitting back into my old clothes!!!

72 hours off gluten. Yesterday I managed to clean a few things (my house has been a disaster while on my 13 day gluten challenge), and today ran errands. Haven't napped all weekend. Amazing how quickly I start to feel like a human again off gluten... or, how quickly the placebo effect works...

I'm just talking out loud. None of my friends ever want to hear me say the word gluten again.

Good for you. Onward! :)

• Upvote 1

Woohoo!

It's okay to mention gluten here. ;)

I'm very glad you are doing well and feeling happy!

It's okay to mention gluten here. ;)

And it's such a relief!

Thanks, everyone. My gluteny friends wouldn't understand what it is to not feel like taking a nap all weekend. :)

• Upvote 1