designerstubble

14Month Update! Repeat Biopsy Results

Rate this topic

Diagnosed 14 months ago Marsh 3b, scalloped duodenum, hiatus hernia.

Subsequent intolerances to MANY foods.

Severe anaemia, low vit d, major hairloss, severe adrenal fatigue, melasma, night sweats, neuropathy, depression, etc!

Repeat biopsy shows 'essentially NORMAL '

Not sure what they mean by essentially but normal sounds good to me.

I came back on to share this, for those of you out there that worry, fret, get anxious, cry, wonder when it's going to get better... It does happen. I was/am one of those that did all that worrying. I still have a way to go in regaining my former self. If indeed I ever will!! But... Healing DOES happen, it's happening for me on a diet that's severely restricted!

Keep at it! :-) x

Aw thanks guys. I'm still not where I need to be, but I just thought sometimes it's nice to hear some success. I know when I was diagnosed I looked for any possible success threads! We are all or have been looking for hope that things get better. I just wanted to share, to show that slowly but surely it can be done. It took a lot of green juices and food restrictions! I'm hoping in another year I might even grow some hair back!! Lol. That'd be nice! X

fabulous!!!  lolz - i was going to ask about your hair, but you included that :)  i'm at about 3 1/2 years, now, and i am happy to report i have an under layer of 'baby hairs' and it's making my hair so much thicker and more full.  it takes a long time!  but i wasn't expecting it to actually grow back, i was just glad it stopped falling out haha ;) 

That's wonderful! Great job sticking to the restricted diet, I know that it isn't easy. I'm vegetarian, gluten free, dairy free, and mostly sugar free.

Same as me!! I am also corn free (complete nightmare I must say) and have had avoid other food due to sons allergies such as nuts, legumes. All in all a complete pain the....!!!! Keep at it... 8-)

fabulous!!! lolz - i was going to ask about your hair, but you included that :) i'm at about 3 1/2 years, now, and i am happy to report i have an under layer of 'baby hairs' and it's making my hair so much thicker and more full. it takes a long time! but i wasn't expecting it to actually grow back, i was just glad it stopped falling out haha ;)

Yes, mine seemed to stop when a started vit d... Coincidence?? I don't know tbh. But I still take it just in case !!! I have a few tufts at hairline but would LOVE an all over growth spurt, love my hair to be thicker again... I wait and hope! X