Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gemini

Gluten Free Charlatans

Oh, let me tell you all a story. My husband's trusted chiropractor had his wife work with him, and she would utilize kinesiology to tell you what you were allergic to - by having you bring suspected culprit food allergens - and having you put them into your own mouth - and having you PULL HER FINGER - and she would gauge by how strong or weak your grip was whether or not you were allergic to the food.  When he told me this, I said.....and you were born yesterday?  And, you paid her for this?  And, you brought the foods with you?  And you fell for this BS?  There is a sucker born every minute.  While I think chiropractic has its place, many chiropractors overstep their boundaries.  They should not be DIAGNOSING anything, and certainly should not be practicing kinesiology.  

that is sadly hilarious ^_^  and I bet they made a lot of $$$$ doing it :angry: 

the chiro I used to go to brought in a nurse practitioner (who can write scripts under another doctor's license) and now his waiting room is full of scumbags/pillheads.  yayyyy............ :(  I don't go there anymore. 

that is sadly hilarious ^_^  and I bet they made a lot of $$$$ doing it :angry:

the chiro I used to go to brought in a nurse practitioner (who can write scripts under another doctor's license) and now his waiting room is full of scumbags/pillheads.  yayyyy............ :(  I don't go there anymore. 

In most states a nurse practitiioner can write scripts for most meds on their own, without a Dr.

Some states restrict narcotics/pain meds...ect to Drs. only.

I don't doubt this happens though.

right.  just being clear, because the chiropractor himself couldn't prescribe meds.   <which is kind of the point of getting adjusted without being dependent on pain meds) 

it's extra for the magic wand :o:P  seriously, that guy was good. 

Did you click through enought to see that he has the nerve to charge $1000 to become a certified practioner?  He's probably trying to make more money off that nonsense filled e-summit he just had.

Yep!  That is why my plan is better!  I can print you a piece of paper for much less money!   :lol:

All you need to do is one dollar less...just saying Karen's certificate would be worth more....for less ;)