Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lollie

I Need Your Help!

To all of you that responded to my post "Why are people so mean", I have terrible news. My mom had a heart attack last night and is currently in ICU. Her heart rate has not stabilized as of 2am, when the ICU nurse made me leave.

I know this is not gluten related, but since I had talked to all of you in great depth yesterday about my mom, I thought that you would want to know. I am asking for prayers for my mom, no matter what you believe. She can use all the help she can get.

Thanks to all who have been such a wonderful support.

-Lollie

MY prayers are on their way. I am so sorry for your Mom, you and your family. Please keep us informed.

All positive thoughts and prayers are coming your way, Lollie

I'm so very sorry.

Judy in Philly

To all of you that responded to my post "Why are people so mean", I have terrible news. My mom had a heart attack last night and is currently in ICU. Her heart rate has not stabilized as of 2am, when the ICU nurse made me leave.

I know this is not gluten related, but since I had talked to all of you in great depth yesterday about my mom, I thought that you would want to know. I am asking for prayers for my mom, no matter what you believe. She can use all the help she can get.

Thanks to all who have been such a wonderful support.

-Lollie

You are in our thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry this happened to you folks.

Guest nini

surrounding you and your family with love and light, prayers being said right now. {{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I am very sorry about your mom. I'll keep both of you in my thoughts and prayers.