Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shellhoo

gluten-free Bakeries

Hello everyone!

Does anyone know of any bakeries that specialize in gluten free foods that maybe ship their products out?

Goodies they make themselves that are fresh?

Michelle

I've heard good things about Mr. Ritts in Philadelphia--have not tried them yet, myself.

I'm in Delaware and someone from Mr. Ritts came to one of our support group meetings. Believe me when I say that you will think that you died and went to heaven. They are fantastic!!!

http://mrritts.com/

I'm not sure where you are but in California you can find Crave stuff in the stores. It's casein free too. They don't ship right now but they say that they take requests if you want to see it in a store near you.

I tried the chocolate cake last week and it was really good! So far I've tried a lot of really gross gluten-free baked goods, but this is really good! It tastes like real cake.

everybody eats is fantastic...... brooklyn ny area , they do ship.. also grandma ferdon's I hear is good.I love celiac specialities glazed donuts from michigan.....

If you search you will find many of them.... In washington state I know od Calli's also and Mona's mixes are great --- we love her pancake mix even over Pamela's which is hard to beat.....

happy eating

mamaw

I've heard good things about Mr. Ritts in Philadelphia--have not tried them yet, myself.

I have had several of Mr. Ritts things and they are WONDERFUL. If you like desserts then try the "Rasberry Crumb Top Cheese Cake" It is so so so so good. Several of the other things that I have gotten are the waffels, cookies, and a few more of there cakes. If you have a recipie that you want to make that is your favorite but cant b/c of the flour then get the one from Mr. Ritts. His is a one to one ratio. If the recipie calls for 2 cups of flour, you just add 2 cups. I have actually made soft bake pretzels with the flour and they came out amazing

Amanda NY

to ryebabyo (Joanna)

does gluten free 4 me have a website? And where in Central Pa is she located? I travel around a bit so I'm always looking for good stuff..........

thanks

mamaw

lhasapets@zoominternet.net

I just came back from my friendly neighborhood gluten-free bakery and they ship:

http://www.wildwoodartcafe.com/cafe.php?PH...3b79e820a59722b

I never tried them before today, but their white bread is yummy (almost edible without toasting :rolleyes: ) and the pumpkin muffin ain't too bad either...

I can attest that their other stuff at least looks good, I can only afford so much baked goodness at once :P

does gluten free 4 me have a website? And where in Central Pa is she located? I travel around a bit so I'm always looking for good stuff..........

www.glutenfree4me.com

I like their muffins and cookies :P

- Lauren