This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Omg...i Might Be On To Something

Rachel--24

NoGluGirl Contributor

Dear Andrea,

I will keep you posted! I hope he gets this job! We are all nervous wrecks. Mom is worried because after 30 days, she will have no coverage for her prescriptions. She is on a lot that she cannot just go off of.

Dear tom,

I responded to Micah. I also gave him my beginner's guide. That should help him a lot! One lady told me that it was the best wedding present she and her fiance have received! :lol: It is so wonderful these people appreciate it so much! This truly warms your heart!

Sincerely,

Jin

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
barbara123 Apprentice
Dear Susie,

Those llamas you need to be careful with! :unsure: They sure do spit! HEINOUS! Llamas will have a goober the size of Texas in your hair before you know it! Never turn your back on them! Evil is what they are! :P

I always get annoyed at people who baby talk to their children and animals. They wonder why they grow up stupid? Hello! :blink: My mother goes around saying things like "Him's a pretty booooy!" (Too bad there is no gagging emoticon!) That would be perfect for this instance. People should get arrested for that crap!

It is one thing to baby talk a bit. However, there should be a limit. People who own dogs have trouble getting dates. We spend our time standing out in the yard saying "Go poo-poo, go poo-poo!" Gee, I cannot figure out why we do not appear attractive to members of the opposite sex either! :rolleyes: Most of the time, when I am out with the dog, I just say "Crap already! I have stuff to do! Stop looking stupid and staring at me!"

Sincerely,

Jin

You are so funny!! Always enjoy your posts but this one cracked me up THANKS

AndreaB Contributor

I thought the following information would be useful to explain the LED process.

Open Original Shared Link

There is a list of some people who have gone through treatments and resolutions they've had to different things on the website listed above.

Laser Energetic Detoxification: Rapid Detoxification with Lasting Results

In Laser Energetic Detoxification (LED), a diagnostic and treatment method developed by W. Lee Cowden, MD, of Chandler, Arizona, author of

diamondheart Newbie

Andrea, That website is of my ART practitioner!

Claire

AndreaB Contributor
Andrea, That website is of my ART practitioner!

That's neat!

What do you think of LED? I know you were skeptical at first, but that you did have some detox effects.

AndreaB Contributor

This is from a site that talks about breast cancer and mammograms. I think there is a lot of good info on this page, but didn't think it wise to copy the whole thing.

For the complete page click the link.

Genetically Modified Foods. These dangerous foods have never been studied for safety as they are unnatural and surely cause disease (immune system dysfunction, cancer, allergies etc.). They are not labeled so you are eating them without any ability to protect your health. Wheat - 80% GMO, Corn - 65% GMO, Soy - 80% GMO, etc. Dr. W. Lee Cowden reports that nearly every person with a chronic illness is allergic to soy.
AndreaB Contributor

This is from the same page listed in previous post.

The Health Benefits Of Soy Foods Have Been Heavily Advertised

The truth is that the high estrogen content of soy foods is clearly carcinogenic[2]

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

rinne Apprentice

There is a list of some people who have gone through treatments and resolutions they've had to different things on the website listed above.

Andrea, thanks for the link and Claire, what do you think?

christine 25 Newbie

I would say, or specualte that a lot of my problems weither they be psychological or physical, are connected.

I just got out of a relationship with a man who happend to be a psychiatrist.

Wow did he have issues! Seirously. But he was a good doctor.

He wanted me to accept that my problems might not all be from being "poisoned" by chemicals and that they were emotional etc. Because thats what his training is in, and that is what he believes.

I just wanted his vaildation that I was having physicall pain, and he said that "yes I dont doubt you are in pain, but when you are in a bad mood and I ask you how you are feeling, all you do is say, its because I have a headache, or jaw pain, or something physical, you never express how you are feeling" After hearing what he had to say, and resisting it for a while, I just gave in and said, ok fine I will try to express how im feeling emotionally, not physically, and it helped put things in perspective a bit.

I know that sometimes I can be absolutly correct in my preceptions about things, but inacturae in my conclusions.

When I become stressed I find myself becomeing negative, and blaming my frustrations on the external world, getting irritated by people and their behaviours, letting things get under my skin.

Even talking about people behind their backs. Which I am not proud of.

I do this much less now that I have been taking care of myself emotionally, I realize,,, what am I thinking? That person has nothing to do with my feeling bad, Its just a distraction for me from looking at my own feelings and processing them myself.

People can agree and disagree with what I say, but really all I can do is speak how I feel on behaf of me. And not tell other people what to do and what their problems are, and that I KNOW what is going on with them, because I dont really KNOW, more often than not I would merely be projecting.

I had some free time on my hands, so I thought I would write.

Have a great weekend yall.

Thanks for reading my post.

dlp252 Apprentice

Let me further clarify the baby talk thing...I actually DON'T baby talk to babies or kids. :lol: They get talked to like anyone else. But I am a fool for animals, especially dogs, and, well, let me say that if I were invited to the White Hosue for dinner, and someone let the dogs out, I'd be on that floor in a minute formal and all. :P:ph34r:

I think it was Donna that called me a Suffragent !! ROFL

Yes, I believe it was and I still call you Suffragent!

There's a band? I've thought all along you were in a choir! Did the word "choir" mutate while I was out?

Yes, I sing with the choir and a small group but there is also a band. The band plays while the choir sings congregational songs, but doesn't usually play when we sing our big song, or when the small groups sing. At some point our small group will have to rehearse in the big auditorium with the mics and all...the band will be coming in during the whole thing (they practice after us)...so that will be my next challenge.

AndreaB Contributor
Let me further clarify the baby talk thing...I actually DON'T baby talk to babies or kids. :lol: They get talked to like anyone else. But I am a fool for animals, especially dogs, and, well, let me say that if I were invited to the White Hosue for dinner, and someone let the dogs out, I'd be on that floor in a minute formal and all. :P:ph34r:

:lol::lol:

NoGluGirl Contributor

Dear Claire,

Wow, really? That page is the same as the one for your ART practioner? Who would have thought? That is cool. :D LED is fascinating stuff! You do not hear about it much.

Dear Barbara,

I am glad you enjoyed my little mini column! ;) That is what it is there for! The Ten Commandments of Thyself will be on later. I meant to post them earlier this week, but never got to. This week has been full of turmoil with Dad losing his job and all kinds of other things. You know how that goes!

I hope you are doing well! What have you been up to? I know you were feeling better last I heard. How did your 4th of July celebration go? I know you were looking forward to seeing your family.

Dear tom,

You missed me again! I slept pretty late today. My body is like on swing-shift or something. You know how that goes! I am off and on here and there. AIM is something I have also been using for communication with classmates.

You are probably in SJ right now! Maybe a trip to a jazz club would be nice! If you get custody of the car, that is! :) Hopefully, you will find a good apartment while there. Let us know how that turns out!

Dear Andrea,

Thank you for posting the LED information! That is hecka scientific! ;) I wish more doctors were interested in this detoxification approach. It is very doubtful any are where I live. This is good to learn of for future reference. I may have mercury poisoning, too. Learning more now will help me later!

That GMO soy article sure was scary! The fact that GMOs are causing food allergies and illness is not surprising. I was talking to another pal of mine about that. He cannot tolerate GMO corn.

The organic stuff sets fine, though. Frankenfood is dangerous!

I found the fact that GMOs can interfere with neurotransmitters (such as serotonin, neuroepinephrine) particularly interesting. That could explain many cases of Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Anxiety, as well as ADD and ADHD. Those chemicals control this activity in the brain. I did a lot of research on these things. Brain chemistry really is delicate. The food we consume has a dramatic impact on our brain. Alzheimer's being caused by these substances is new information. I am so glad you posted this!

Dear Donna,

I love animals of all sorts! I would be like you, on the floor (formal and all) if the dogs came in at a Whitehouse dinner! :lol: Have you seen those adorable little Scotties? At Christmas time, they have a Gingerbread house made, and even the President's dogs are made out of chocolate for it!

The confections for the event (among the decorations and other things) are truly amazing!

Dear Christine,

I agree that emotions can cause physical pain. I often get headaches, and I am sure my parents cause some of them! As you said, I do not think most people realize psychiatrists and psychologists have their problems, too. Just because it is their profession, does not mean they have it easy. I read somewhere that certain emotions impact certain parts of the body.

Organs can be badly effected by anger, hurt, fear, and all of the other feelings. Projection is something most of us are guilty of. I think it is natural to take out your feeling on those around you.

You cannot keep it pinned up forever! Eventually, you just blow up! I have a bad habit of doing that.

Sincerely,

Jin

dlp252 Apprentice
I love animals of all sorts! I would be like you, on the floor (formal and all) if the dogs came in at a Whitehouse dinner! :lol: Have you seen those adorable little Scotties? At Christmas time, they have a Gingerbread house made, and even the President's dogs are made out of chocolate for it!

The confections for the event (among the decorations and other things) are truly amazing!

Yes, I've seen pictures of the dogs, lol. I LOVE Scotties. I've owned two Westies and they are cousins to Scotties...adorable.

meg44 Newbie

One more possibility...mold? Any flours or baked products are likely to have some (even miniscule) mold content. Mushrooms, yeast and molds are killers for me. Although, I can tolerate a lot of flour products, once in a while I get a reaction that indicates there was definitely a mold content. I suppose if you don't react to mushrooms and yeast you are probably less likely to have this problem..just a thought.

AndreaB Contributor

Hi Meg! :)

I just commented on a thread of yours.

Feel free to jump to the back of this thread if you don't want to read through everything.

We've discussed much in the life of this thread.

Many here are dealing with heavy metal toxicity, lyme, fungal issues, parasites, molds......

The list is long. I noticed on the other thread that you had your daughter tested using a lot of alternative things. One of them sounds similar to the ASYRA test I've just started going through with my family. My practitioner also uses the ART and LED. Quite interesting, I think anyway.

NoGluGirl Contributor

Dear Donna,

Westies are really cute! I think one couple had two in our neighborhood. I do not see them around now. My best friend used to have a Scottie. I used to have a Miniature Schnauzer, and she was really funny. Jasmine behaved more like a cat most of the time!

Dear Meg,

Welcome to the thread! :) Mold is certainly a big concern for me. I have a major overgrowth of Candida. We have it in our house. Foods have naturally occurring ones. This complicates things a lot for me.

Everything seems to have mold involved. There are numerous things that cause problems for me. Teas, peanuts, coffee, you name it, there is fungus in it! Candida makes life very uncomfortable and complicated. I am easing into the diet. Meanwhile, I am trying to design a rotation diet. I probably have Leaky-Gut, and do not want to develop more problems.

Dear Andrea,

How is T doing? I hope well. She is an inspiration! ;) I do not know how she takes all that stuff! It truly is amazing!

Sincerely,

Jin

AndreaB Contributor
How is T doing? I hope well. She is an inspiration! ;) I do not know how she takes all that stuff! It truly is amazing!

She's holding her own. Growly one minute, sweet the next. <_<

She's tired of taking her supplements though and has been grumbling a lot about that.

Her next appointment is Thursday. :)

NoGluGirl Contributor

Dear Andrea,

I can see why she would get tired of taking those things everyday! :( It can get old fast! The moodiness is probably not unusual. I cannot wait to hear about her appointment on Thursday! The LED treatment is what she is getting, right?

Sincerely,

Jin

P.S. Hi Rachel! I see you! How are you? Have you started your B12 shots yet? I know you were supposed to soon.

AndreaB Contributor
The LED treatment is what she is getting, right?

Yes. They'll check her sulfa pathways first. If they aren't clear it will be a repeat, otherwise a pesticide one.

rinne Apprentice

Andrea and Jin, good to find you here. :)

I've been thinking about this thread the past couple of days and there are things I would like to say and will when I have a little more time and energy.

:)

AndreaB Contributor
I've been thinking about this thread the past couple of days and there are things I would like to say and will when I have a little more time and energy.

We'll wait. You take whatever time you need. :)

christine 25 Newbie

MiaMia, how are you doing sweetie? Was thinking about you while reading the thread.

I hope all is well with you and that the chelation helping you.

CarlaB, I hope you are feeling well.

Jin, thanks for keeping everyone posted, you are really good at remembering what everyone says! Your sweet for responding to my post.

Rinee, sweetie, good to see you, can't wait to hear what you have to say.

AndreaB, How are all the kids doing?!

I just wanted to say hi, to eveyone reading the thread, (I know Im leaving a bunch of people out too)

know that I care about you all and that even though I do not say a whole lot, you guys are very awesome human beings, and I am glad be able to understand what your lives are like.

NoGluGirl Contributor

Dear Andrea,

LED is a great thing to have if you can get it! :) I do not know if anyone around here even does that. I doubt it. I would figure going to Louisville, St. Louis, or Indianapolis would be the only way to have it done. I do not know of anyone who does ART or BioSet either that is in our area.

Dear Rinne,

I am so glad you are on here, too! ;) We have been missing you! Everyone has wondered where you have been! I hope you have more energy soon! The Candida Diet can be rough on you. I am trying to ease into it.

Hey, have you seen Carla? She has not been on here for a day or two already. I hope she has not left. :( Lisa has not been on. I hope she is alright. I worry about her. Julie has not been on in a long time.

Jenny has virtually disappeared. There is no telling where everyone has gone. I hope everyone will find their way back. Grump has not posted for a while. At least Charlie was on the other day.

Dear Christine,

I was glad someone posted more than hello and bye! Everything has been so quiet. In fact, too quiet. I thought the emotional connection to physical pain you addressed was interesting. Many people tend to ignore the emotional aspect of things.

I know you mentioned taking supplements. I heard taking Tums for calcium does no good, because without stomach acid, you cannot absorb it. Whether or not this is true, I do not know. It does make sense. I need to take calcium, magnesium and some other vitamins. I think that would help me a lot.

I am wondering about Mia, too. She has not been on lately. I know she was having a hard time the other day. The therapy she goes for a few days a week seems to be beneficial. Hopefully, she will post again sometime soon.

Sincerely,

Jin

P.S. Hello Evie! I see you! How was your anniversary? I bet it was spectacular! Did you have fun visting with your family? I know you mentioned a reunion.

miamia Rookie

Hey all

I ahve not posted in a while. I must say i miss this place!!!!!!!! I realize(call me pathetic if you have to ) that this thread was and is a big part of my life. It is the one place i can go where people understand what i am going through. It seems so strange riight now though.

Rinne- I don't know what you have been thinking about but i am very curious. I just know for me i hate that things got so strange here.

Jin -

yes it does seem people are avoiding emotional issues- which is hard because c'mon we are an emotional bunch- ie. the huge love fests that have so often occured over these hundreds of pages.

Adrea-

i am so happy to hear T is being so brave- it is hard when you are youg to deal with all these things(ok its hard at any age) but i think it is a huge atttribute to you and what kind of mother you are that she is handling it so well.

Susan-

I know you posted about it but what is going on with your back right now? Any improvement- more results. If it gets to bad you can train the dingos to carry you around like the queen you are. MAybe you can train the llamas to feed you nuggets.

Christine-

hi its nice to see you posting again.

Laura-

what happened to this message you were going to send out? did you ever do it. I would love an update.

Donna-

whats going on with you these days health wise? I miss you!!! are you still off the nut butters.

I have lots to post on what i have been doing but i am out of it and will do so later I just really wanted to check in and say i miss everyone here. I hope there is a way to return to how it was i think i need it!!!

Miamia

mftnchn Explorer
I would say, or specualte that a lot of my problems weither they be psychological or physical, are connected.

He wanted me to accept that my problems might not all be from being "poisoned" by chemicals and that they were emotional etc. Because thats what his training is in, and that is what he believes.

I just wanted his vaildation that I was having physicall pain, and he said that "yes I dont doubt you are in pain, but when you are in a bad mood and I ask you how you are feeling, all you do is say, its because I have a headache, or jaw pain, or something physical, you never express how you are feeling" After hearing what he had to say, and resisting it for a while, I just gave in and said, ok fine I will try to express how im feeling emotionally, not physically, and it helped put things in perspective a bit.

I know that sometimes I can be absolutly correct in my preceptions about things, but inacturae in my conclusions.

When I become stressed I find myself becomeing negative, and blaming my frustrations on the external world, getting irritated by people and their behaviours, letting things get under my skin.

Even talking about people behind their backs. Which I am not proud of.

I do this much less now that I have been taking care of myself emotionally, I realize,,, what am I thinking? That person has nothing to do with my feeling bad, Its just a distraction for me from looking at my own feelings and processing them myself.

People can agree and disagree with what I say, but really all I can do is speak how I feel on behaf of me. And not tell other people what to do and what their problems are, and that I KNOW what is going on with them, because I dont really KNOW, more often than not I would merely be projecting.

Christine, I think this was SO WELL stated. I find this is an ongoing learning curve for me too. It is so easy to focus on not feeling well (because so often I am not!) and not really take care of the psychological part by stating things directly. And then when I am struggling, when I say things directly it is not always in the best frame to be received well by others. I took a training a few years ago on communication, and on thing I learned was a framework for "styles" of communication. There were four styles, and the one where people often are uncomfortable is called "control talk." Subcategories (when it is more negative) are called "fight talk" and "spite talk." I have really tried to learn to be aware of how many times what I say comes across in this style and promotes a reactive response. It has opened my eyes and I am still practicing new ways.

I have slowed down reading things here because I did find I wasn't handling the negative comments too well. It was hard to let go of what was going on between other people because I cared how they felt, and found myself pulled in to check and make sure people were okay. That took energy that I really need to spend on dealing with my own feelings and my own health.

Recently I have tried to be very conscious of my postings and the tone I use, as well as confirming that it is just my experience or understanding.

Sherry

Archived