This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Omg...i Might Be On To Something

Rachel--24

confusedks Enthusiast

CarlaB,

I don't know what I'm doing for the detox...nothing I guess? I am going to a naturopath tomorrow with my mom (since it was her idea...she approved, lol!) I will talk to this lady and see what she says about me.

Jin,

I have bloodsugar issues so it's really hard for me to do the Candida diet also. Well, any diet for that matter...lol. I read somewhere that hypoglycemia-like symptoms can be Candida related. I thought that was interesting. And I guess the real treatment is to lower your sugar intake anyway. So the Candida diet should help with that. I have tried the no/low sugar thing before with hypoglycemia and it was REALLY hard because your body THINKS it needs to have sugar to keep your blood sugar higer...but it's wrong! :P

Orange Juice KILLS my stomach, ever since I was a little kid. It would give me the most excruciating stomach ache for hours and hours. It felt like it was burning my stomach lining!!! Oranges on the other hand are not as bad at all. I am usually fine with them. Although that nectarine was pretty bad.

We paid I think about $30-32 for the oregano oil. But like Carla, we bought the one that is really highly concentrated. So you only need 3-4 drops 2-3 times daily. But I am starting with 3 drops only at night because it makes me really tired (although, what doesn't? lol!) We bought it at Whole Foods so it may have been more expensive, I don't know. Also, I know that we pay more for gluten-free food than the prices I have seen people post on this site. Van's Waffles are 4.99 for a box and somebody said they pain 2.39!!!! We live in LA and I guess there is a big price to pay!

Susie X,

I do feel better today. I think I was sleep deprived because I slept a SOLID 12 hours last night and feel quite a bit better. Also this was my first week back at school after a summer of almost bed rest because of my back issues! So, waking up at 5 to get to school by 6.30 is really draining. As for the oregano oil, Carla is right. It doesn't ususaly help people sleep, but I guess since I probably have so much yeast, my body gets tired from trying to kill it off when I take the oregano oil.

Andrea,

I hope you feel better! Pain sucks! My headache is better, but not gone all the way. Sleep did help big time.

Tom,

Thank you for the info. I will try to get some help from this naturopath lady on Sunday and see what she says. I also need to try the salad dressing. What do you put in your salads? I'm out of ideas. Preferably Candida diet okay.

We'll see how this day goes with no "obvious" forms of sugar. I think I am going to go on a walk later when it's not 100 degrees...lol.

Kassandra

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
confusedks Enthusiast

So I just took a Candida test for the fun of it and I got 51 points, over 21 was "severe"! Lol! I'm not surprised at all. Has anybody heard of Threelac? I just looked at the ingredients of this supposed candida-killing supplement and it says it has yeast sugar in it???? What the heck? Aren't you supposed to not have yeast!? Any info would be great!

Kassandra

CarlaB Enthusiast

Kassandra, I take Theralac (different from Threelac). It's one a lot of people with Lyme take due to the long-term abx.

I'm excited for you to see the Naturopath! I am sure you will finally get some answers.

This may seem obvious, but is there any way you can go to bed earlier during the week so you get more sleep?

AndreaB Contributor
I did it last night ... took half at bedtime, then half at 2AM when I woke up. It did work better that way ... but it would be nice if the CR got rid of that 2AM wake-up entirely!

Aren't you supposed to take something in the middle of the night?

So, waking up at 5 to get to school by 6.30 is really draining.

I don't function that early in the morning. :o Does your school run double shifts?

CarlaB Enthusiast
Aren't you supposed to take something in the middle of the night?

Well, I just do ... it gets it out of the way. It's difficult to take during the day because it has to be 2 hours apart from everything else because it chelates (NAC). It would make my day more complicated if I didn't take it at night, but if I didn't spend so much time trying to get 8 or 9 hours of sleep, my day would be longer.

dlp252 Apprentice

Well I think I'm back, lol. But, I have to say that I think I don't have the energy to go back and respond to stuff from a few days ago, so just started on the previous page. :ph34r:

My toes are orange. :P

My abdominal pain seems to be gone...we'll see. Didn't have it much yesterday but had terrible gassy bloat. I didn't eat anything to cause that so it had to be a left over from the new supplement or the cashews. I bought cashews today and I'm going to test that out tomorrow.

I am, however, VERY exhausted. My mom even commented on how tired I looked this morning. So I treated myself to a spa day today. I bought a little mini massage knobby thing for my neck and shoulders, and I also bought a buckwheat bean bag thing to go around my neck. I took a nice epsom salt bath soak then did the buckwheat bag, then the mini massager. Feel pretty good, but still extremely exhausted.

One really FUN thing happened today. After we ate, my mom wanted to look at Radio Shack...I wasn't particularly interested but it was on the way and there was a neat Beauty Supply place next door which has great polish and decals. Didn't find anything new that I wanted so went next door to Radio Shack. Bear with me, lol.

So when I went they had a display of phones...saw the cutest, smallest little flip phone... I couldn't stop looking at the stupid thing (the clerk was amused at my display, lol), but found my mom and followed her around a bit. While she was paying I made a little comment "shoot, now I'm going to go home and think about that stupid phone." So the clerk says, what service to you have...you may be eligible for an upgrade...do you want me to check?" Sure, what the heck, lol. It's a $150 phone and I figured maybe I'd get it for half price, and was trying to decide if I would go for it or not.

Turns out I was eligible for all kinds of stuff. I got the phone with a changeable face plate (one extra plate), a car charger, a handsfree ear bud kit, and a carrying case....guess how much? $5.00!!!!!!! All of that cost only $5!!!!! I can't believe it. Not only that but I got to keep my old phone, so I can switch back and forth if I want to. I'm in shock. :lol:

Phone is charging now, so haven't been able to play with it much, but dang it's cute. Who the heck cares if it works well, it's cute. :lol:

Andrea, is the pain better yet?

The fact that they're hungry is what's making you crave sugar. Eventually you will have more energy from not eating sugar than you do now from eating it.

Yes, I have to say that both of these were true for me. When I first went on the diet, I felt HORRIBLE for two whole weeks...like a mack truck hit me...muscle aches, headaches, pain in the eye sockets, head fog, weakness, you name it, and craved sugar like crazy. After the two week mark (well slightly over) it was a miraculous turn....I had more energy than I've EVER had and suddenly didn't crave ANY sugar.

I don't know what I'm doing for the detox...nothing I guess? I am going to a naturopath tomorrow with my mom (since it was her idea...she approved, lol!) I will talk to this lady and see what she says about me.

Yay!!!! This is really good news!

So I just took a Candida test for the fun of it and I got 51 points, over 21 was "severe"! Lol! I'm not surprised at all. Has anybody heard of Threelac? I just looked at the ingredients of this supposed candida-killing supplement and it says it has yeast sugar in it???? What the heck? Aren't you supposed to not have yeast!? Any info would be great!

I've never taken Threelac but I've heard mixed things about it...people either seem to love it or think it's a complete waste of money. I have heard that Theralac is "better", but don't know because I haven't taken that either.

I take a probiotic I buy at Whole Foods and one from my HN doctors. THe HN doctors want me to take an antifungal, but the stuff they gave me says to not take it if you have D...I guess he didn't read the label cuz we had just finished talking about how he thought my cookie binge several weeks ago pushed my candida over the moon, and was causing the D. :rolleyes::lol:

confusedks Enthusiast

Carla,

I unfortunately am not always able to get to bed early. The program I'm in is really stressful, so I am not able to get to bed due to homework. Although the reason I have to get there by 6.20ish is to get a good parking spot because of my lower disc problems, I am not able to walk far with my backpack. We are in the process of getting me a handicapped parking permit so I can get to school later and park closer! We are waiting for my Dr. to call us and let us know if he'll approve it. Cross your fingers!

I am also taking Colon Cleanse for my constipation...I don't know why I have been so constipated. I eat TONS of fresh fruit and veggies, but to no prevail. I read that it can be used as an aid in detox because it is Psyllium (spelling?).

Dlp,

Congratulations on your phone! I love getting new phones, I recently got a Blackberry Pearl and I LOVE it!

I filled out the paperwork this Naturopath wants to be filled out (I downloaded it off of her website) and it was so funny! I had SO many of the symptoms and well let's just say I hope she can help! But it's only a 30 min. appointment, so we'll see.

Kassandra

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

mftnchn Explorer

Hi, Kassandra. I hope you can gradually ease into the diet without such horrible symptoms. I'd say move toward complex carbs first, then cut back on those when you are more stable. However, you might just have to get through the couple weeks of herx/adjustment.

Please do some detox things--it is so important for many of us. Especially since you have the big C--so you are not getting rid of things like you should. You might like the skin brushing--it helps energize you a bit. But I would suggest vitamin C if you can tolerate. I use Thorne buffered C powder, which you have to get through the doctor. Many years ago my allergist had me take some made from sago palm. You could take tiny amounts through the day so that it hopefully wouldn't upset your stomach. The magnesium in the buffered C also helps with the big C.

mftnchn Explorer

Carla, late summer/early fall is the peak for weed pollen. Also my allergist told me it is a high time for mold as well. Today I am going to take an allergra in the morning, and see if that helps. I have a "quiet" form of asthma. Sometimes I get really wiped out, then try to take a deep breath and feel that my chest is tight. Taking a puff inhaler or an allegra can suddenly wake me up to life again.

I'm recording things now, so if there are symptoms around the DMPS schedule, I should figure it out eventually.

confusedks Enthusiast

mftnchn,

What is the skin brushing technique? I would be interested in that. Now, I took 3 colon cleanse (it says to take 4 3-4 times daily) and I have diarrhea!!! I can't win!!!! It's not like I overdosed!!! Lol! I usually am never constipated, but ever since the gluten-free diet, I have been really struggling. I think since I was constantly having D, now my body is confused! Lol

Kassandra

AndreaB Contributor
Andrea, is the pain better yet?

Better, but still hurts. I've switched to using ice packs during the day and tylenol at night. I wake up in the middle of the night to take more. Eating is not fun, even with avoiding that size it still hurts more after I eat. I sure hope the ozone therapy can be done on the other cavitations.....I don't really want to go through this pain in 3-4 more places. I don't know how much is the tooth pulling and how much is the bone cleaning.

Congrats on the phone and goodies! That's a phenominal deal!

I filled out the paperwork this Naturopath wants to be filled out (I downloaded it off of her website) and it was so funny! I had SO many of the symptoms and well let's just say I hope she can help! But it's only a 30 min. appointment, so we'll see.

She'll probably just look over things and get an idea of what treatments you can guys can look into. I'm assuming you'll need another appointment for that though.

AndreaB Contributor

Duplicate post.....sorry. :(

confusedks Enthusiast

I hope that works. Anything I am interested in trying. I am having a really hard time with the sugar cravings. I wonder if she can help with that. I also started bleeding today and I'm STILL on the PILL!!!! AHH! What is my body doing?! I don't think it knows either! :( I am just getting so frustrated I don't know what to do. I also have very little faith that anything will work at this point. I just feel like I'm going crazy, even after having slept 12 hours tonight I couldn't do anything today. And I have piles of homework!! Sigh! Sorry I'm really annoyed at everything right now.

Kassandra

Arpita Apprentice

My friend couldn't eat anything, neither could her son. They kept eliminating until nothing was left. She went on the SCD diet (go online and then look for book). Now she is reintroducing foods, and is eating more foods than she has for 8 years. I'm not willing to try it myself, but you might want to look into it if you are miserable. Also, I was wondering if you have began chelation? FYI - I don't know the details, but I know of people who underwent the chelation of some sort, and got worse and became permanently ill to the point of disability. If either of these things is something you want to know more about, send me a private message and I'll get a hold of my friend.

AndreaB Contributor

Kassandra,

Hang in there. The naturopath should be able to help or give you the name of someone who can. There is a doctor down in LA who trained with Dr. Klinghardt. That is another option for you. He more than likely does ART testing and maybe ASYRA so you'd know what you're dealing with and have the muscle testing to find supplements/detox protocol that will help you.

tom Contributor
I am not sure why the garlic irritated my colon. I still wonder if a herx could have been part of it. It was from a just opened jar. The brand is Pollaner. Half a teaspoon is equivalent to a clove.

Just garlic in the jar? Seems when I see those they have citric acid.

Or maybe I don't get 'em cuz after the 1st opening the rest is like leftovers.

Tom, it's funny how similar our dressings are.

:) <---------- <laughing on the inside>

If you want more of a Ceasar Salad type texture, add some tahini to it.

YES! I even have unopened tahini I bought to make hummus, but I just keep buying it instead. (The non-vinegar, non-citric acid type btw, candidites, w/ evoo)

. . . . What do you put in your salads? I'm out of ideas. Preferably Candida diet okay.

Red onion, grn pepper, avocado, lettuce.

Sometimes pine-nuts, that's from a tree tho huh . . . .or psuedo croutons from a flatbread I sometimes make.

"Cold-smoked" salmon - WhFds has a great one. I've never seen the right kind, w/ no sugar or hfcs in it, at Tjoe. It looks like lox I guess, but I like the Alaskan Sockeye far better. ~$6 a pkg isn't always easy to justify.

Chkn breast slices (leftovers from freezer - gotta plan ahead on the defrosting)

But I think it's the 'cado that really makes it for me. Used to think a salad w/out cheese wasn't worth eating. Then no dairy, so it became tomatoes as the crucial part.

Now I hope I don't suddenly have to stop my 'cado!!!

Last night drove to the groc to buy just one avocado. Ppl w/ full baskets look at ya funny buying one measly item. (If it's not beer?) Been a buncha times I'm there to get one lemon. (The better produce store is farther and closes earlier)

We'll see how this day goes with no "obvious" forms of sugar. I think I am going to go on a walk later when it's not 100 degrees...lol.

LA is still 100!!??

How DID the day go????

NoGluGirl Contributor

Dear Susie,

I hope your muscles are better today. :) Cycling too much might leave you sore for a bit. I have to be careful not to overdo it. Housework will make me ache all over if I do too much at once. I have to limit my activity, or I will end up too sick to do anything for two or three days after.

How is your little boy adjusting to school? I bet you are so proud! He probably is adorable in his uniform! We would love to see a picture. Is he in Kindergarten now?

Dear Andrea,

I am glad the tooth socket pain is a bit more bearable, though not by much. Sometimes it really is painful. That is especially so when they scrape the bone thoroughly. It is better than ending up with an infection, though. The sinus pills I take have acitomenophen.

Really, you think the TMJ could be something else? I have no idea. All I know is, my jaw is in terrible pain. One dentist told me I am literally scraping bone against bone. I believe it. I can hear it next to my ear! :o

I have no idea what to do about my wisdom teeth. I may have a clearer idea on that once I know about Lyme. I bet I have it. My doctor seemed to be leaning toward abandoning the root canal from what she said. Although she did not give a direct answer, she said most holistic dentists will not do root canals. So, I assume the molar should be pulled according to her opinion.

Dear Carla,

Good luck with the Ambien CR! I am sure you will do well on it. At least you have a better situation than you had at first.

Insomnia is not always the same in everyone. Hey, I would not knock the onion thing. I would love to get that book and find out what it is! :lol:

I need to begin doing something to detox. I have been making a list of small things I can do to improve my health now. So far, I have come up with about five or six little things. First, I will start drinking lemon water for detoxing, second, I plan to start rebounding a little at a time for my lymph system. Next, I can begin taking a multivitamin daily. Reducing my sugar intake gradually until completely eliminated along with reducing my caffeine intake are the others.

I wish I could afford Theralac! :( It seems to be very helpful. Right now, anything and everything seems out of reach. If I had money, getting well would be a lot easier. Money may not solve every problem, but it sure makes things more obtainable.

Dear Kassandra,

I have always been afraid of doing a colon cleanse for that reason. Oh, and the possibility of seeing a worm! I have had alternating constipation lately with occasional D. This can be very problematic. I do not know how anyone takes one of those regimens and then works.

You are right, the low blood sugar is something the body does not seem to know what is better for it. I actually plan on doing The Zone again. It will help me stick with lean protein, fruit and veggies for carbs primarily, and nuts for fat. It is low enough in fat I do not get sick, but high enough to satisfy me. That is what I need. You do not crave sugar when your blood sugar is even.

I could not tolerate orange juice or oranges for a long time. Then, I finally could eat them after going gluten-free. I was doing much better the first couple of months, then a virus and course of antibiotics threw me through a loop. I can eat oranges now, but the last time I ate one, my lips started to go numb. I think that is an allergic reaction. The odd thing is, orange juice did not do that to me. :huh:

Psyllium husk is deadly! It made me very sick. I had horrible stomach cramps and D from it before. Many people do not tolerate it. If you do decide to use it, make sure that it is when you are at home on the weekend or something.

The oregano oil does not sound like something in my budget. :( I have no idea if the healthfood store sells it, but they probably do. I have no idea what their price would be. It might be lower. This depends on what brand and how concentrated it is.

I can relate to the demands of advanced-pace curriculum. Kaplan is where I have been working to obtain my Associate's degree. We had quarters instead of semesters. It was twice the work, twice as fast. Studying tends to dictate most of your time and energy when you take part in these studies.

Dear Donna,

I am glad to hear your abdominal pain is better! That was good to know! Mine is better, too. However, I have been queasy and had a scratchy throat since eating cereal with the soymilk that has carageenan in it again. :( What a bummer!

Your toes are probably really neat! The Psychedelic Summer colors OPI came out with had orange as one of their colors. I would love to get all of the colors and paint blue with funky hippie flowers in pink on my toes! Or, how about pink with purple smiley faces? There are so many fun possibilities! :D

That new phone sounds wonderful! Plus, all of the great stuff that came with it! What a deal! You were at the right place at the right time! Upgrades are great!

Dear Sherry,

I will keep the Vitamin C and Magnesium in mind in case I need it. Lately, I have had episodes of C. That has not been as typical for me lately. Alfalfa is a favorite standby of mine. I will need to get a pill splitter and check and make sure that the supplement we get is gluten-free. They are so big that they get stuck in your throat, and they are not coated.

Dear tom,

The garlic has no citric acid. It is just garlic. That is all! I just opened the jar before using it. This is why I am so perplexed about what could have caused my gastric irritation. There is no way it was moldy. Any other ideas?

Dear Arpita,

I have heard of SCD. Some people really had good results with it. I think The Zone will help me. I know I had more energy and mental clarity on it. That is a great way to ease into the Candida Diet, too.

Sincerely,

Jin

P.S. Has anyone heard from Julie, Patti, Rachel, Susie Q, Charlie, Lisa, Mia, or Alison?

covsooze Enthusiast

Hello everyone!

Donna, it's good to see you back. Congrats on such a great deal!

Jin, DS does look very cute in his uniform. I've got to load my camera software onto this new computer before I can post a piccie of him. He's loving school. The first year of formal schooling in the UK is called reception. He was in nursery last year which I guess is the same as kindergarten?? He's 4 1/2

My muscles do feel better today, thanks, but what with my period starting and getting DS's cold and herx, things could be a bit better lol :lol: Yesterday afternoon, we went car shopping and were out a lot longer than I expected so I got really hungry and by the time we got home I was craving chips (ie fries) and chocolate sooo badly!

Tom, I with you on the avacado, although can't eat loads as it's a bit too fatty for me. My salads the past couple of days have been avacado and celery. The avacado actually makes the celery taste good lol :lol: Been eating falafel as well (Orgran's mix). Yum :D

Kassandra, I know what you mean about getting so frustrated. I'm glad you're seeing a naturopath and hope that works out. Thinking of you.

Andrea, hope you're feeling better soon.

Will have to stop there for now as I have to finish making the lunch for my hungry DS!

dlp252 Apprentice

Morning all! Just sitting here trying to decide if I want to go to church or not...don't feel horrible, but not great either. I'm mostly just exhausted. :( I'm dressed, but haven't put on any makeup yet...just ate, so maybe I'll feel more "energetic" in a bit.

I ate some cashews yesterday and so far no gastric upset, so I'm pretty sure it was the supplement. I'm not sure I even want to test that out by taking another one. :P

Played with my phone a bit last night. I had most of my stored numbers in the phone memory, so had to take the card out of the new phone so I could put it back in the old one to copy the numbers from the phone to the card...all set now, lol. Played with the handsfree earphone. THAT's fun, lol. Even downloaded a ringtone. Will play with the car charger today. :P

Andrea, glad your tooth is at least a bit better. If it's the bone, then yeah, that can take a while for the pain to subside unfortunately.

Jin - I've been wondering about all our absentees myself...haven't heard from any of them, but just saw Mia on.

Hi Mia :P

Susie - your DS sounds so cute, lol.

I also have very little faith that anything will work at this point. I just feel like I'm going crazy, even after having slept 12 hours tonight I couldn't do anything today. And I have piles of homework!! Sigh! Sorry I'm really annoyed at everything right now.

Oh Kassandra, please hang in there. I think most of us here have felt this way at some point. There really IS hope, you just need to make that right connection with that right practitioner and I believe it WILL happen for you! Good luck today! :)

NoGluGirl Contributor

Dear Susie,

I was so sorry to hear your computer keeled over. :( Those viruses are bad news! I had a laptop once, but it got a bunch of viruses and spyware despite protection before. I do not know if I could resurrect it or not. Dad probably could, but I am not sure how long it would take him to get it done.

I hope you get that new software on there soon! We would love to see your son all dressed up! I bet is a real doll. :) I was sorry to hear he has a cold. Those are no fun!

I think nursery school is the same as our preschool for children. Kindergarten and reception are the same thing from the sound of it. At least, that is what I figure. Kindergarten was a lot of fun! :) Feel free to waffle on about your son's accomplishments.

It is great you are feeling a bit better today. Muscles can take a bit to recover once they have been overworked. Having Fibromyalgia, it does not take much for me to exhaust myself. With all of the rain we are having lately, that does not help. I am glad you did well for the most part except for craving chips and chocolate. I eat a lot of the fries when I do not eat chocolate.

Dear Donna,

That is good the cashews are not bothering you. There is a start! It sounds like the supplement was the trouble. They can cause trouble at times. Your body can get used to them sometimes and adjust, while other times it does more harm than good.

I wonder where everyone is? I have seen Patti on other parts of the forum. She has posted on other topics. I hope Bev, Mia, Rachel, Susie Q, Judy, Julie, Charlie, Rinne, and Lisa are alright. We have not heard from some of them in an eternity!

The new phone is going to be a lot of fun! There is a nice little toy! :P I do not have one of my own. My parents both have them. Mom is not very technologically inclined, so she only uses hers to call my aunt or my father mostly.

Dear Everyone,

Well, once again my father and I got into a major verbal assaulting of each other. Honest to God, the man is daft. He says I need to go out and get a job so I can get my own place and be completely gluten-free and be well. :blink: Then of course he also got onto me about cursing just so he could complain. :angry: I told him maybe I would respect him if he gave me respect.

I told him that he sees me as below him, and I am not. I also informed him people do not hire sick people. He then says that then I just should not mention that. Like they are not going to figure that out when I am too nauseated to speak and am stuck in the bathroom? This man is an idiot! :rolleyes: So, I am wondering if maybe I could contact social services to help me get assistance and get out of here. Do you think it is possible?

On a happier note, my hat arrived on Friday morning. I have been wearing it around the house off and on since it got here! :lol: It is beautiful! The fedora will also go great with my gray faux-fur trimmed coat! Even better, it is not itchy like a lot of other hats tend to be.

Sincerely,

Jin

happygirl Collaborator
P.S. Has anyone heard from Julie, Patti, Rachel, Susie Q, Charlie, Lisa, Mia, or Alison?

I'm not even on here nough to get a mention anymore ;)

Reading, and catching up, and hope the pain subsides, Andrea.

I owe you a PM, Mia...but don't I always? :)

tom Contributor
I don't know how much is the tooth pulling and how much is the bone cleaning.

Ugh hope it's getting better Andrea . .. .. . and quickly! :)

I too would think the bone cleaning <ouch> is the worst part.

I don't think bones like being scraped. <ouch> :o

HEY!!! Where's Laura been??!! ;)

tom Contributor

Ohhhhhhh THERE she is! Hi Laura ;)

Rachel--24 Collaborator

Laura....no way could you be forgotten! ;)

I think about you (and everyone else) daily and I'm always wondering how you're doing. I hope things are going well for you. :)

I'm weaning myself away from so much computer time...doing other things.....even reading non-health books.....NO scientificness.....can you believe it??!! :D

I had my mercury detox this past Friday....I started chelation (DMSA) following the treatment. I'll be on this program for at least 3 months. I cant believe I'm finally starting to deal with the mercury! :D

I'm on vacation this week so I might be able to pop in more frequently than I have been. I'll definately be back to post about my last LED. :)

Sorry I cant catch up with all the posts but you are all in my thoughts and I hope everyone is feeling good. :)

Sorry if I missed any questions. :(

P.S.

I did talk to Lisa once.....shes hanging in there. Things are still pretty rough for her. :(

CarlaB Enthusiast

Reading, and catching up

Now we know the secret to get you to post instead of just reading ... :lol:

Chloe and I leave tomorrow for NY! We get to see Dr. H himself this time. :)

Archived