tiredofbeingsickandtired

Are There Alot Of Keurig K-cups That Are Gluten Free?

Rate this topic

A lot of things can make you sick that don't necessarily have anything to do with your being gluten free. Sometimes the types of foods you eat give you a :blink: face reaction...hell, I can't eat Udi's brand at all because I have one of these... :blink::huh::o:ph34r: types of days (please tell me y'all got that..hahah) but that has to do with how the product is processed, my gluten eating boyfriend also reacted to their product in a similar way.

Sometimes...your body just doesn't like stuff!

A lot of things can make you sick that don't necessarily have anything to do with your being gluten free. Sometimes the types of foods you eat give you a :blink: face reaction...hell, I can't eat Udi's brand at all because I have one of these... :blink::huh::o:ph34r: types of days (please tell me y'all got that..hahah) but that has to do with how the product is processed, my gluten eating boyfriend also reacted to their product in a similar way.

Sometimes...your body just doesn't like stuff!

From kerig site

Question What allergens are contained in your K-Cups?

Answer Flavored coffee K-Cups made by Coffee People

are the Coconut Mocha Donut Shop Coffee k-cups gluten free?

Welcome to the forum!  Do note that a lot of the information on this thread is up to 5 years old, so product information may have changed since then.  I don't see any ingredient lists online for that flavor, so your best option is going to be writing the manufacturer.  

I know this is an older post but I just received this back from Kuerig 2/16/18

Thank you for contacting us. In regard to your email, most coffee and tea K-Cup™ pods are egg, dairy, and gluten-free.  Some coffee manufacturers do use flour on conveyor belts or may produce other products containing gluten in their facilities. If you have a specific brand in mind that you are concerned about (other than what’s listed below), please reach out to that company directly for more information on their facility operations.

There is currently no gluten in the products listed below:

• Green Mountain Coffees® and all brands that fall under GMC
  • Café Escapes™
  • Any hot Cocoa
  • Celestial Seasonings® hot and brew over ice teas

If we can answer any further questions for you, please don’t hesitate to contact us at any time. Thank you.

Sincerely, Kiefer L.

Keurig Green Mountain Consumer Care
www.keurig.com
1 866 901 BREW (2739)

Request Id: 91-4244804495