Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

K8ling

Had To Share

I am watching Greys anatomy and eating Nutella straight from the jar.

Though I would share XD

Diagnosed with Gluten Allergy April 2010. Family history of Celiac disease and bowel cancers. Already feeling a billion times better since going gluten free.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

:P:P:P

I'm going to have to try that stuff! Isn't it made of hazelnuts?

I love what I do, and feel that it matters. How could anything be more fun?

YES!!! Hazelnuts and tastes like CHOCOLATE and omgah omigah!!! SOOO GOOOD! I have to hide it from my toddler because i gave him ONE taste ONCE and now he sees the jar and flips his lid haha.

Covert Nutella eating operation. :D

Diagnosed with Gluten Allergy April 2010. Family history of Celiac disease and bowel cancers. Already feeling a billion times better since going gluten free.

YES!!! Hazelnuts and tastes like CHOCOLATE and omgah omigah!!! SOOO GOOOD! I have to hide it from my toddler because i gave him ONE taste ONCE and now he sees the jar and flips his lid haha.

Covert Nutella eating operation. :D

I bought it last week. My DD has had it EVERY morning on toast! :D

oh, I just looked it up and it has a "hint" of coco. Maybe I can get away with it :D

Probably ok unless you eat it in front of the tv straight from the jar. :P

"But then, in all honesty, if scientists don't play god, who will?"

- James Watson

My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

- Ashleigh Brilliant

Leap, and the net will appear.

And -- if you can eat peanut butter, and if you like the combination of pb and chocolate, then try a pb and nutella sandwich. omg... AND, add some sliced banana to it.

{thud} <--------- me fainting from the yumminess!

Wasn't that one of Elvis' favorites?

I love what I do, and feel that it matters. How could anything be more fun?

Probably ok unless you eat it in front of the tv straight from the jar. :P

LIIIIIKE I did HAHAHHA

My husband skyped me in the middle of my nutella-fest and said I looked like a chocolate vampire LOL

I've had the TV on this AM. They keep advertising Nutella!

Hee! I saw that too--I've got to try this stuff :D

Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev

I am pretty sure Nutella has soy in it. So nuts to Nutella! There, I said it! I feel better about not being able to eat it seeing as how you all don't really enjoy it at all. grrr... Just kidding! Sassin frassin Nutella nutz.... :D

Proverbs 25:16 "Hast thou found honey? eat so much as is sufficient for thee, lest thou be filled therewith, and vomit it."

Job 30:27 My bowels boiled, and rested not: the days of affliction prevented me.

Thyroid cyst and nodules, Lactose / casein intolerant. Diet positive, gene test pos, symptoms confirmed by Dr-head. My current bad list is: gluten, dairy, sulfites, coffee (the devil's brew), tea, Bug's Bunnies carrots, garbanzo beans of pain, soy- no joy, terrible turnips, tomatoes, peppers, potatoes, eggplant, celery, strawberries, pistachios, and hard work. Have a good day! 🙂 Paul

I finally bought it and all I can say is yum! I have to say I'm not happy it has soy, but for an occasional treat I'll just get over it. Oh, and try it frozen -- gives it a candy bar texture. I made my first frozen one too big and had to gnaw my way through it, but some how I managed. :P