futuredvm24

Blogs

Rate this topic

Not sure where to put this but...

What's your favorite online blog or website that has to do with gluten-free and celiacs?

Not sure where to put this but...

What's your favorite online blog or website that has to do with gluten-free and celiacs?

www.celiac.com ?

Here are some blogs that you might find interesting:

http://www.celiac.com/blogs

I have to say Celiac.com. (don't I? :ph34r:)

Also love http://crockpot365.blogspot.com Lots of gluten free crockpot recipes. Her daughter has Celiac.

Celiac.com

is always going to be First in my book since this site saved my life.

But I also love

Mark's Daily Apple.com

which is Paleo and therefore completely gluten free.

This place. A lot of other sites post unreferenced information, or try to pass off opinions as fact. I like how the members here try to verify what they're saying, and people will pipe up if they think something is bogus. It really makes a place stronger if all the members contribute, and it the flow of information isn't controlled by one or two main people.

I also like crockpot365 and Mark's Daily Apple. For links to a bunch of great recipes, check out Irish Daveyboy's profile for links to his recipes.

I like glutenfreeonashoestring.com, gingerlemongirl.com, and glutenfreegoddess.blogspot.com. You can always find tons more once you start reading comments in those places too.

I'm right there with you on glutenfreegoddess :D - will have to check out the others, cos I haven't come across them before :blink:

Awesome suggestions! And of course celiac.com was at the top of my list! :) I read some blogs that give recipes and such and was looking for more. Thanks everyone!