Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
No popular articles found.
Michael Antonoff is a columnist for usatoday.com and a long-time tech reporter and magazine editor. His wife, Jackie, was diagnosed with celiac disease several years ago.
- By Michael Antonoff
- Published 04/11/2014
For people with celiac disease like my wife, Jackie, eating gluten-free is serious business. That's why she looks forward to grocery shopping before Passover and being able to choose from the expanded...