nvsmom

Bragging About My Boys

Rate this topic

My boys entered a grades 4-9 Canadian heritage / history project fair this weekend and they did soooo well!  I'm a proud mommy. :wub:

My 11 year old won the grade 6 category with a project on the history of coins in Canada. My 9 year old won the Hugh Dempsey grand prize of the entire fair with a project on the Battle of Juno beach (D-day) with a lego recreation of a famous house on that beach. And my 6 year old (grade 1) wanted to enter even though he was a few grades too young, so he did a display of our city's football team's Grey Cup history (CFL), with a focus on when his Grandpa played and won the cup - he got an honorary ribbon for excellence!

They did so well.... Gush, gush, gush. I had to brag, so thank you.  LOL ;)

My boys entered a grades 4-9 Canadian heritage / history project fair this weekend and they did soooo well!  I'm a proud mommy. :wub:

My 11 year old won the grade 6 category with a project on the history of coins in Canada. My 9 year old won the Hugh Dempsey grand prize of the entire fair with a project on the Battle of Juno beach (D-day) with a lego recreation of a famous house on that beach. And my 6 year old (grade 1) wanted to enter even though he was a few grades too young, so he did a display of our city's football team's Grey Cup history (CFL), with a focus on when his Grandpa played and won the cup - he got an honorary ribbon for excellence!

They did so well.... Gush, gush, gush. I had to brag, so thank you.  LOL ;)

Congratulations :D