Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nme23

Breakfast

Well, I use to just eat the leftover bagel that my children did not finish. I am typically in a rush in the morning, not a morning person. I have learned if I don't eat, I don't really get hungry by lunch time but I know that is not healthy. If I do eat something like eggs, I am starving 39min before my scheduled lunch. What are your easy, quick or go to breakfast items? I am looking for things hat are not expensive.

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

they do  make  gluten free  bagels& much more..... I   make waffles  & pancakes  & freeze  them  for  breakfast... Hard  boiled  eggs,  breakfast  casserole, toast,  yogurt, fruit, leftover  pizza!!!!  Protein  shake  , these  are a few  things  we  eat....

Join eNewsletter

Eggs, dinner for breakfast, bacon, fruits, fish... you could eat anything really.  :)

I like to have coconut cream in my coffee throughout the morning. It keeps me full until about 2:00.

Nicole 

"Acceptance is the key to happiness."

ITP - 1993

Celiac - June, 2012

Hypothyroid - August, 2012

CANADIAN

Join eNewsletter

I cook up a pound of bacon on Sundays and put it in a ziplock bag in the fridge. Then for breakfast I have a grilled cheese and bacon sandwich. Yeah, the bread is expensive, but wow, are they good.

gluten-free since June, 2011

It took 3 !/2 years but my intolerances to corn, soy, and everything else (except gluten) are gone!

Life is good!

Join eNewsletter

if i'm in a hurry, or not fooling with breakfast, i just have a bowl of chex.  if i want to get fancy, i add banana  :)  i also make up freezer bags of waffles or pancakes and i usually have a bag of cooked (bacon, sausage, etc) so i can add extra protein if i want to.  

arlene

misdiagnosed for 25 years!
just as i was getting my affairs in order to die of malnutrition...
gluten free 7/2010
blood test negative
celiac confirmed by endoscopy 9/2010

only YOU can prevent forest fires - smokey t. bear

have a nice day :)

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

Join eNewsletter

And if you do eat eggs and find yourself hungry again before lunch time, a handful of nuts will squelch that hunger.

gluten-free since June, 2011

It took 3 !/2 years but my intolerances to corn, soy, and everything else (except gluten) are gone!

Life is good!

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter