This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

IrishHeart Veteran

I wish I could understand what it is with boys and their toys!!! Grow up already

:rolleyes:

The WIFE is worse. Her truck is louder, her mouth bigger, her gut and arse fatter and her language saltier.

When they moved in, she told me "we ain't having kids", so no worries about " them runnin around "...(good to know they aren't passing on those genes, I guess?) meanwhile, they have tons of "kids" here are the time, only they are in the 20s and 30's, "seasonally employed" or on workmen's comp and drinking beer all day.

How do they afford those toys, I wonder.....

anyhoo. 'nuff about those varmints!!....it's quiet right now and we'll take it!! :)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kareng Grand Master

How do they afford those toys, I wonder.....

And perhaps this is the key to getting rid of them? Perhaps they are doing a bit of farming?

IrishHeart Veteran

And perhaps this is the key to getting rid of them? Perhaps they are doing a bit of farming?

Thought of that ---but he claims he found plants on the land adjacent to ours and pulled them all out. I dunno. he's WIRED like a madman. Very hot tempered and eyes buggin out.

Oh well, we're getting too old for all this work. Florida looks good.... B)

curlyfries Contributor

I wish I could understand what it is with boys and their toys!!! Grow up already, dang it There are places you can go where loud noises are sanctioned (Indianapolis comes to mind) -- go there and leave the tranquility alone.

HEY NOW! :o

We don't want those miscreants around here! It is quite tranquil around here, thank you very much <_<

B)

JNBunnie1 Community Regular

Thought of that ---but he claims he found plants on the land adjacent to ours and pulled them all out. I dunno. he's WIRED like a madman. Very hot tempered and eyes buggin out.

Oh well, we're getting to old for all this work. Florida looks good.... B)

If they're selling/using drugs, it's something they're cooking, not growing. I never met anyone who got 'cranked up' on weed. I mean really.....

elye Community Regular

Gawd, sounds like a bloody nightmare, Irish... .. . ..yep, a planned, virulent virus to cull THAT herd is in order.....need to get some agricultural scientists on this.....

.. .. ....Or the FBI? CIA?.... . .....

IrishHeart Veteran

If they're selling/using drugs, it's something they're cooking, not growing. I never met anyone who got 'cranked up' on weed. I mean really.....

No, sorry I was not clear. What I meant was...he is very vocal AGAINST the use of drugs. Claims he found some major pot plants in the acreage next to ours and "we can't have that kind of thing around here" blah blah bluster bluster

I never met anyone who was cranked up on weed either. :lol:

And I do not think he's got a meth lab going over there.

We've got the only one on the road.

(just kidding--to see if anyone really reads closely what I write)

I know he is not using anything.

He's like a "militia" type, lotsa guns, paranoid, racist and VERY high strung.

Maybe he has a gluten problem.... :lol:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

kareng Grand Master

I think you should print out some info on Celiac and go over it with him! What a wonderful way to help your neighbor!

IrishHeart Veteran

I think you should print out some info on Celiac and go over it with him! What a wonderful way to help your neighbor!

:lol:

If'n his dog don't knock me down and eat my arm (BUCK is a 150 lb. mastiff with a head the size of a basketball ), I may have a chance to get up the driveway....

mushroom Proficient

If that's how he is without being on anything, just imagine if he were - on something, I mean :unsure:

No, sorry I was not clear. What I meant was...he is very vocal AGAINST the use of drugs. Claims he found some major pot plants in the acreage next to ours and "we can't have that kind of thing around here" blah blah bluster bluster

I never met anyone who was cranked up on weed either. :lol:

And I do not think he's got a meth lab going over there.

We've got the only one on the road.

(just kidding--to see if anyone really reads closely what I write)

Sounds like some weed is in order!

Thaat's kinda wierd, though... The New England paranoid militia types tend to be very reserved and withdrawn... definitely not the ATV type. Maybe that's because they're surrounded by liberals up here.... :D

IrishHeart Veteran

Sounds like some weed is in order!

Thaat's kinda wierd, though... The New England paranoid militia types tend to be very reserved and withdrawn... definitely not the ATV type. Maybe that's because they're surrounded by liberals up here.... :D

yes, I wish he WOULD chill out with a doob. Maybe he'd calm the hell down. :lol:

Oh no, I am in NY now. This kid was raised "down South" somewhere, he tells us, but he's a native NOO YAWKAH.

IrishHeart Veteran

If that's how he is without being on anything, just imagine if he were - on something, I mean :unsure:

:ph34r:

he reminds me of someone who has taken waaaaay too many hits of speed, drank 6 cups of coffee, some red bull and ate 8 donuts.

Verrrry chatty, loud talker, veins pop out in his forehead, eyes bug out.

IrishHeart Veteran

Now, here are some neighbors I would find fun!! :)

Open Original Shared Link

elye Community Regular

OMG.. ...that dog is unbelievable. Such training....incredible.

It could very well be just me on this one -- but does anyone else find it......kind of.... . .. . ...sick?...Or perhaps creepy?...... . .. :unsure:.. . ..I dunno....it's amazing, but at the same time......dog in a dress, sexy dance partnering.. . . .....:unsure:.. . ....

Bah, I'm a party pooper. And I would love them as neighboUrs.....

IrishHeart Veteran

Em, eeyup....I found the "outfit" a little disturbing myself (as I do not think dogs like to wear humiliating clothing :rolleyes: )

but maybe she likes it and it makes her happy (recall my Mom's expression?) :lol: She looks pretty happy. My dog would have ripped that thing off with her teeth in about 5 seconds. :lol:

Hats, scarves, that sort of thing? uh uh...Gracie did not find those amusing.

You know, I was at a wedding on Saturday and the groom's dog (who is ADDICTED to fetch the way humans are addicted to meth) was following people around on the dance floor the whole time with a dirty stick trying to get someone to play fetch. I have to say I prefer this!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I bet this guy started this when HIS dog wouldn't get off the dance floor!! Doggie's obviously having a blast! How fun!

GFinDC Veteran

:ph34r:

he reminds me of someone who has taken waaaaay too many hits of speed, drank 6 cups of coffee, some red bull and ate 8 donuts.

Verrrry chatty, loud talker, veins pop out in his forehead, eyes bug out.

Sounds like he is hyperthyroid, i.e. Grave's disease.

Amazing animal. Almost seems like the dog memorized that whole dance sequence. Deffo going to share this one.

elye Community Regular

but maybe she likes it and it makes her happy (recall my Mom's expression?) :lol: She looks pretty happy.

YES! Her skirt blowin' up, and all.. . . .... :lol:

Quite true, that bright retriever looks SO happy -- someone giving her a challenging mental job to do.. . . ...and her tail never stops wagging.

Perhaps she was, in fact, consulted on the outfit. But I dunno -- goldies are very intelligent.....can't imagine she would ever have okayed a tacky little frock like that....

IrishHeart Veteran

She is so clever and talented, perhaps she even made it herself!!

IrishHeart Veteran

Sounds like he is hyperthyroid, i.e. Grave's disease.

I said this to hubs and mentioned how he also has paranoia, insomnia, and anxiety...but hubs said "um, take it easy, you see celiacs everywhere"....I said "Because they ARE everywhere."

it's true, I do...like that little boy in the movies who sees dead people? :ph34r:

elye Community Regular

Quite true, that bright retriever looks SO happy -- someone giving her a challenging mental job to do.. . . ...

Had to quote myself here.. . . ....because it is exactly the opposite of how I look when given a challenging mental job to do.... ... <_<

She is so clever and talented, perhaps she even made it herself!!

Nope, that would have been her border collie BFF.....

I said this to hubs and mentioned how he also has paranoia, insomnia, and anxiety...but hubs said "um, take it easy, you see celiacs everywhere"....I said "Because they ARE everywhere."

it's true, I do...like that little boy in the movies who sees dead people? :ph34r:

I SO hear you on that, Irish.. . ...I must interrupt two or three overheard conversations a week, mostly in the gym changing room or after a class, as I listen to people describing all of their celiac symptoms to one another, completely baffled and sick... . . .....

Hey, we can do this -- one celiac at a time! ;)

IrishHeart Veteran

I SO hear you on that, Irish.. . ...I must interrupt two or three overheard conversations a week, mostly in the gym changing room or after a class, as I listen to people describing all of their celiac symptoms to one another, completely baffled and sick... . . .....

Hey, we can do this -- one celiac at a time! ;)

eeyup !!!that deer in the headlight look that says "I have gluten head and I don't even know it"

So far, our Dental hygenist, our Vet, my PT/MT, my friend in Cali and her son, my mom and one cousin have come into the fold.... :lol: the rest of my AI-disease filled family? "BAH! they don't wanna hear it!!!"

mushroom Proficient

I have a friend whose spouse thinks diarrhea is "normal", who has peripheral neuropathy, who has had a couple of seizures, who has GERD, who is low on B12, who is skinny as a rail and who thinks I am really weird because I don't eat gluten. :huh:

Jestgar Rising Star

Silly girl. Food has nothing to do with health. <_<

Archived