Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hi, does anyone know if they have any safe soups? I know the cream of mushroom is, but I'm looking for some for lunch..are there any you eat regularly?

~Betty

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Hi, does anyone know if they have any safe soups? I know the cream of mushroom is, but I'm looking for some for lunch..are there any you eat regularly?

I eat the chicken and wild rice one, it comes in a microwave bowl so its great for traveling or as an emergency food too!

Ev in Michigan

GFDF since 8/20/05

Negative Bloodwork ~

Dr. encourages me to trust my

"Gut Reaction"

I'm not sure which ones are gluten free, but they won't hide their gluten. :)

Jenny

Son 6 yrs old, Positive blood work, Outstanding dietary response, no biopsy.

Household mostly gluten free since 3/07

Me: HLA-DQ 02 & 0302 (DQ 08), which I ran & analyzed myself!Currently gluten lite, negative tTG, asymptomatic

The cream of chicken is also suppose to be gluten free. We have a hard time finding them locally though.

Grump

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming WOW-- What a Ride!

They have many gluten free soups. I haven't bought any in about a year so my info is probably outdated, but they used to have a really awesome steak and baked potato soup. There are several w/ steak and potato, only one was gluten free. It's worth searching for. They also have a chicken/cheese/broccoli, clam chowder, vegetable beef, chicken and rice, and several others. Be sure to read ingredients each time as I've noticed they change their recipes more often than some other mainstream brands. They will clearly label WBRO.

~Angie~

Gluten free since May 2004