Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KaitiUSA

Guess What Guys!

I know it has been forever since I have posted but there has been a good reason why. I moved out of state and then got married. Yep, you read that right! I just got married like 2 weeks ago. I have been working 9 hour work days and before we moved in we had to remodel a house so now everything is starting to calm down a bit but I wanted to tell you the exciting news. Anyhow, I'm in the middle of my workday so I have to go.

Kaiti

Positive bloodwork

Gluten-free since January 2004

Arkansas

Jeremiah 29:11- "For I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for you to prosper and not harm you,plans to give you a hope and future"

"One Nation, Under God"

Feel free to email me anytime....jkbrodbent@yahoo.com

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Congratulations!!!! I wondered what had happened to you (and a few of the other regulars from around when I first joined).

Join eNewsletter

Wow Kaiti!

Such exciting news!!! :D When you get a chance, you'll have to fill us in.

Congratulations! :)

Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev

Join eNewsletter

Congrats!

:ph34r: I have to ask...was your wedding gluten free? :lol:

Dairy/Casein Free- March 2007

Gluten Free- May 2007

Soy Free- August 2007

Sugar Free- January 2008

Starch Free- January 2008

Egg Free (again!)- February 2008

Sulfur Free- May 2008

Dx'd Lyme Disease and co-infections- December 2007

Join eNewsletter

Congratulations, that is exciting news!

I am a German citizen, married to a Canadian 29 years, four daughters, one son, seven granddaughters and four grandsons, with one more grandchild on the way in July 2009.

Intolerant to all lectins (including gluten), nightshades (potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, eggplant) and salicylates.

Asperger Syndrome, Tourette Syndrome, Addison's disease (adrenal insufficiency), hypothyroidism, fatigue syndrome, asthma

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join eNewsletter

congratulations!

Tiffany aka "Have I Mentioned Chocolate Lately?"

Inconclusive Blood Tests, Positive Dietary Results, No Endoscopy

G.F. - September 2003; C.F. - July 2004

Hiker, Yoga Teacher, Engineer, Painter, Be-er of Me

Bellevue, WA

Join eNewsletter

I know it has been forever since I have posted but there has been a good reason why. I moved out of state and then got married. Yep, you read that right! I just got married like 2 weeks ago. I have been working 9 hour work days and before we moved in we had to remodel a house so now everything is starting to calm down a bit but I wanted to tell you the exciting news. Anyhow, I'm in the middle of my workday so I have to go.

Double Congrats. :)

Courage does not always roar, sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying

"I will try again tommorrow" (Mary Anne Radmacher)

Diagnosed by Allergist with elimination diet and diagnosis confirmed by GI in 2002

Misdiagnoses for 15 years were IBS-D, ataxia, migraines, anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, parathesias, arthritis, livedo reticularis, hairloss, premature menopause, osteoporosis, kidney damage, diverticulosis, prediabetes and ulcers, dermatitis herpeformis

All bold resoved or went into remission in time with proper diagnosis of Celiac November 2002

Gene Test Aug 2007

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 1 0303

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 2 0303

Serologic equivalent: HLA-DQ 3,3 (Subtype 9,9)

Join eNewsletter

Wonderful news, Kaiti. I was wondering what had become of you. It's good to hear that you are doing well. You must share the details. Inquiring minds want to know. ;)

Peter

Diagnosis by biopsy of practically non-existent villi; gluten-free since July 2000. I was retested five years later and the biopsy was normal. You can beat this disease!

Type 1 (autoimmune) diabetes diagnosed in March 1986

Markham, Ontario (borders on Toronto)

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator since 2007

Join eNewsletter

Hey,

Thanks everyone! I moved from Maryland to Arkansas. What a move! It is a different world down here and I have never seen so many bugs in my life! Well we got married the day after Valentines Day in Florida. We were in Orlando for our honeymoon. The wedding was gluten free :lol: He has been so supportive with everything too. So how has everyone on here been? I miss all you guys..I'll put a pic up here when I get a chance to so you guys can see us. And whats even more exciting...Disney rocks at accomodating celiacs. They knew exactly what I was talking about and the manager and chef made sure everything was done separate and everything...talk to you guys soon

Kaiti

Positive bloodwork

Gluten-free since January 2004

Arkansas

Jeremiah 29:11- "For I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for you to prosper and not harm you,plans to give you a hope and future"

"One Nation, Under God"

Feel free to email me anytime....jkbrodbent@yahoo.com

Join eNewsletter

Hey,

Thanks everyone! I moved from Maryland to Arkansas. What a move! It is a different world down here and I have never seen so many bugs in my life! Well we got married the day after Valentines Day in Florida. We were in Orlando for our honeymoon. The wedding was gluten free :lol: He has been so supportive with everything too. So how has everyone on here been? I miss all you guys..I'll put a pic up here when I get a chance to so you guys can see us. And whats even more exciting...Disney rocks at accomodating celiacs. They knew exactly what I was talking about and the manager and chef made sure everything was done separate and everything...talk to you guys soon

You got a new hubby, a new home AND got to go to Disney!!!!!!!!! Okay now I'm realllllly jealous. :D

It sounds like things are going well and I can't wait till you get the chance to post us a pic. I always thought Arkansas would be a very nonscenic boring place, until I got to really see it in person. I was surprised how pretty it was. Update us more when you get the chance.

Courage does not always roar, sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying

"I will try again tommorrow" (Mary Anne Radmacher)

Diagnosed by Allergist with elimination diet and diagnosis confirmed by GI in 2002

Misdiagnoses for 15 years were IBS-D, ataxia, migraines, anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, parathesias, arthritis, livedo reticularis, hairloss, premature menopause, osteoporosis, kidney damage, diverticulosis, prediabetes and ulcers, dermatitis herpeformis

All bold resoved or went into remission in time with proper diagnosis of Celiac November 2002

Gene Test Aug 2007

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 1 0303

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 2 0303

Serologic equivalent: HLA-DQ 3,3 (Subtype 9,9)

Join eNewsletter

Well, I'm glad Kaiti finally told all of you!!! :D I think the move was a very big step in her life, then throwing in getting married too--WOW. I wish you both the best of luck!!!! Keep in touch.

Deb

Long Island, NY

Double DQ1, subtype 6

We urge all doctors to take time to listen to your patients.. don't "isolate" symptoms but look at the whole spectrum. If a patient tells you s/he feels as if s/he's falling apart and "nothing seems to be working properly", chances are s/he's right!

"The calm river of your life approaches the rocky chute of the rapids - flow on through. You are the same water. The rocks cannot hurt you. Remember, now and then, that you are the water and not the boat. Flow on!

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter